[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to create attraction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1468439985699.jpg (101KB, 736x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1468439985699.jpg
101KB, 736x1106px
I can't get get any girl interested in me. I typically meet her, talk for a bit, exchange facebook/phone number and usually never hear from them after. I reach out a little to them but if she makes no effort, does that mean she has 0 interest? I don't chase girls because it looks weak and beta as fuck. And in any case, there is already like 10 hotter guys already talking to her so why even try?
>>
You just don't have the right drive and - yeah, hh, you kind of have to ask for it.
>>
>>17371975

Do you have anything in common with these girls? If you have nothing in common with a chic that's literally a "k bye".
>>
>>17371988
But there's already a ton of guys orbiting her, why bother? My social skills are sub-par and I am at best a 7/10. I work out, got 2 jobs, a car, some hobbies and generally open minded. Not sure what am I doing wrong
>>
>>17371993

If you ever want a chance with a any chic you have to establish similar interests unless you're content with just complaining that they're out of your reach.

But you know you can just always give up.
>>
>>17372012
Ok we have similar interests. What now? Is it mandatory to have some common interests?
>>
>>17372042

idk what's worse than a guy sending me a hey or just an emoji, and not talking about anything interesting.

It helps to be able to start a convo with her about a shared interest so you can get to meet up with her again, the more you meet up the better.

Just being great at conversations would put you on priority compared to those dudes.
>>
It's possible to destroy attraction, but not to create it. The best you can do is avoid pushing women away, keep approaching (though only once per woman, lest you be branded a creeper), and learn what you can from each. As time goes by and you refine your approach and attitude, one will eventually bite.
>>
>>17371975
You have to be a better pet monkey enternainer op. Try talking to them while you hop on one leg. Also be very careful not to let her get bored or she will cheat
>>
Well, maybe, just maybe, one day you'll meet someone compatible.

But remember. Once you find a girl that is REALLY interested ONLY and ESPECIALLY in you.

Just fucking run.
>>
File: derp.jpg (22KB, 306x447px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
22KB, 306x447px
>>17371975
You can get girl interested in you, but it will be the kind of girls in pic related, which constitue a significant number of the mebers of the female sex these days.

Nobody likes it, but that's the way it is.
>>
>>17373089
The saddest thing is that not only looks will suck but also
>BPD insecure nagging self-pity bitch with complexes and bipolar problems and bulimia

Not OP, but I could go for 4/10 and down chicks but it doesn't guarantee a happy life anyway
>>
>>17373104
I know.

The last chick i dated was.. actually a typical 4channer.

She was a neet fat feminist who lived with her parents.

We attracted each other. fair to say, shit attracts shit.
>>
>>17371975

define 'chasing'?

its not chasing to get to know a girl then ask her out on a legit date.

if you are expecting girls to pursue you, you're delusional.
>>
>>17373112
Forgot to mention it, she was 28, and had no direction in life beyond smoking weed, because "hurr my dissabilities, hurr my ADHD"
>>
>>17373116
If you approached her and ask forba date but always flakes and never initiates anything then she doesn't give a shit about you
>>
>>17373087
Not OP but why?
>>
>>17371975
>and usually never hear from them after

Yeah cause you're probably doing half a dozen things wrong.

>I don't chase girls because it looks weak and beta as fuck.

On the contrary, it does the opposite. In an age where men are more comfortable e-dating and swiping right on tinder, being forthcoming and straight forward to women puts you head and shoulders above the "competition"...There's a clear difference between being clingy and chasing after girls. Finding the right balance doesn't make you weak.

>And in any case, there is already like 10 hotter guys already talking to her so why even try?

You don't actually know this and it's just your excuse for not wanting to get your fragile little ego hurt.
>>
>>17374025
>then she doesn't give a shit about you

Cause you didn't give her a reason to. It's like people in the street who are standing around passing out flyers to an event you don't care about (even if they do manage to get the flyer in your hand you'll either crumple it up and throw it away, or put it in your bag and forget about it)

That's how most girls are with giving away numbers. If you didn't create enough attraction with the woman, don't expect for her to want to attend whatever it is you plan on selling.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.