[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have advice for someone taking psychedelics for the first time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Psilocybe_allenii_62599.jpg (891KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Psilocybe_allenii_62599.jpg
891KB, 2592x1944px
Anyone have advice for someone taking psychedelics for the first time?
>>
>>17371877
Have a couch.
>>
>>17371877
If you start having a bad time, just tell yourself that you are under a temporary substance. The trip will end.

Otherwise, find some music you like and a comfortable place to enjoy your experience.
>>
Chillax

Be cool

Actively seek enjoyment

Let no fear or doubt cross your mind

You're like a giant dinosaur man

Also watch for the spiders crawling out of the walls
>>
>>17371877
What exactly are you planning on doing?
>>
I took shrooms more than a hundred times; ask me anything.

If its your first time start with a lower dose ( ~1gr)
Don't take it on an empty or full stomach.
Take a sunbath before (you'll want vitamin D in your body) eat fruits and healthy stuff before, train your body, meditate.
Don't combine with alcohol or something other than cannabis.
Have someone sober available who knows what you are doing.
>>17371880
>>17371943
what they said.
A safe, calm, warm and positive environment is important, as you may want to lie down when it floods your brain.
Don't panic, its all in your head.
If you loose sanity focus on your breath, ignore the mental carousel.
Silence can be a burden, have some playlists with different styles available.
Chanting, drumming, throat singing and tribal music in general works wonders.
My tip: when it starts to flood into your brain, lay down, close your eyes, release any tension in your muscles and accept what is coming.
Never fight it, you'll make it worse, accept it in your body and relax, let it do what it needs to do and it'll be a walk in the (psychedelic) park.

But above all, have fun with the little gods. They might shock and shake you, but they are benevolent spirits.
But its not just fun and games, they might find some blockage in your psyche (fear, shame, regret, sorrow) and they'll work you through it, this might get uncomfortable but its always worth it.

But i think if you start with a low dose, it with all be fine and fun.

I'll come back later, to answer any questions if there are any.
>>
>>17371877
Ginger tea
>>
>>17372001
me again, forgot something.
Don't eat the shrooms whole.
Crush them to powder in a coffee grinder.
Put the powder in lemon juice or some other citric acid, let it there for an hour, then you can discard the powder and just drink the lemon/ shroom tea.
That way the tea gets absorbed in your body faster. Psilocyn gets converted into Psilocybine via acid and it floods faster in your brain.
Also you wont get any stomach issues which can happen with dry shrooms.
I guess thats why he >>17372002 advised ginger tea.
>>
>>17371877
Remember they take some time to kick in. Besides that really don't worry about it too much. Just enjoy the ride!
>>
>>17371877

never done them but I have a friend who did, and he accidentally had a double dose of it for his birthday and ended up in the hospital on an lsd oversode.

He thought someone shot him and it took like 5 or 6 people to like hold him down from freaking out..

he has to pay like 1000+ dollars for that incident and not sure if the lsd overdose record from the hospital will affect work or anything

tl:dr don't have a bad trip
>>
DMT is the strongest but the experience isn't as long. 5-15 minutes at first.l look up different ways to use, decide your preferred method. DO NOT INJECT. Do a quick bit of research on the breakthrough and how much is needed for each level. No personal experience with it, but it seems like there's 3 levels depending how much you use.
First is a really small dose, just see patterns and shapes around you.
Second is a tunnel, you feel like you're flying through it. A lot more intense than just shapes. Be aware, you won't be able to move during this.
Finally, if you use enough to break through the tunnel your mind is completely detached from your body. What happens there can be anything. Alien encounters, wild hallucinations, seeing outside the universe, it depends on the trip. You do lose memory of the experience quickly though, like how you might lose a dream after waking up. If you learn something important then hold on to that thought for dear life. Write it down if you can.
>>
>>17372184
Also, even though only 5-15 minutes pass, the experience may feel longer. Don't be afraid to have a bad trip but keep in mind you'll be so far gone you can't just think "it's just a bad trip" and snap out of it. You might learn more in one bad trip than a dozen good ones.
>>
Salvia has to be the wildest I've done. I've talked about it with other people who've done it and the consensus was very strange.

>one found himself unable to move in his couch, now in the middle of the desert, with a cowboy and a native indian laughing at him

>the other had a lovecraftian vision dwelling inside impossible caves of crystal

>one had an argument with a tree

Shit is weird
>>
>>17372132
no the essence of the story is: don't be a fucking idiot and mess up the dose.
Don't be fucking tool and freak out and go to a hospital, that's why you have a sober person available who talks you out of going to the hospital when there is nothing wrong except you are tripping hard.

You take control of the set and setting and that includes the dosage, or you just fuck up and suffer, rightly so.

>>17372184
Don't advice noobs on DMT, they should just stay away from it.
Don't even think about starting with DMT as your first psychedelic, that shit is next level.
Shrooms are the safest bet for beginners.
Or Mescaline/Peyote.
LSD can be more difficult.
DMT can change your life in a heartbeat, for the better OR the worse, don't play with it unless you have extensive knowledge of psychedelic realms.
>>17372274
Salvia is true shamanic teacher plant.
All these plants/chemicals can teach you stuff, if you do it right/ allow it.
>>
>>17372019
lemon tek comes up faster, its a stronger trip but doesnt last as much, wouldnt rec for a first timer

also one gram aint shit, eat 2
>>
>>17371877
What kind? Need the stuff. Every psychedelic is different.
>>
>>17372344
yeah it does come up faster and doesn't take as long that's why i advised it.
And it gives a different body feeling, not as heavy.
2 grams is the recommended full dose for adults and for first-timers i advice to stay way below it.
>>
think hard about it, mushrooms really fucked me up, been going through theraoy ever since. But then again, the shrooms are what really pushed me to seek help for my anxiety, it brought to the surface and underlying problem. Careful though, because for some people, that underlying problem is insanity. Drug induces psychosis is real.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.