[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I study in Denmark or Iceland? >I am a native Icelander

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1441902938106.jpg (312KB, 1980x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1441902938106.jpg
312KB, 1980x1332px
Should I study in Denmark or Iceland?

>I am a native Icelander
>That is, have good friends there
>Family, except for one uncle and his family, lives in Iceland
>Denmark offers support to any EU student working 10-12 hours per week, sufficient to pay cheap apartment, and food
>Living in Iceland requires at least 9 hours of work to pay for food
>Get free accommodation in Iceland
>Uncle is willing to give bed, cookware and such for free
>I've been living in Denmark for the past year but must now move
>I'm flying to Iceland soon, taking half of my belongings with me; I'll have to pay some, either to fly back or get the rest of my stuff.

I just can't make up my mind. I want to stay with my friends; or maybe it's the insecurity of moving out and I'm seeking trust in falling into old ways. Staying in Denmark mean I'll have more money, but initially, no one to spend it with.
Disregard any transport cost.

Any thoughts, suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated
>>
>Denmark offers support to any EU student working 10-12 hours per week, sufficient to pay cheap apartment, and food
>Living in Iceland requires at least 9 hours of work to pay for food

isnt it obvious the best choice is denmark?
>>
>>17372458
But what of family'n friends, and the cost of getting started in an apartment?
>>
>>17371806
You can always contact friends via social accounts or phones. You can always find more friends in Denmark without replacing your old friends in Iceland if you are a student. Make Iceland your weekend/free time getaway to see family and friends.
>>
>>17372471
I did think of that, but the flight cost is so high for a simple weekend. Unless I only go to Iceland on longer holidays like spring break and Christmas break,
>>
>>17372482
>Unless I only go to Iceland on longer holidays like spring break and Christmas break,
Then there you have it.
>>
>>17372510
I now realize that the money gained by the work in Denmark is sufficient to travel back and forth bimonthly.

Thank you
>>
>>17371806

Are you even an EU citizen as an Icelander?
>>
>>17372596
No. But I thought more would grasp my meaning writing EU rather than EEA (European Economic Area), which have the same benefits.
>>
>>17371806

Dude, do something with your life!

Studying in Denmark gives you access to new experiences and valuable life lessons!
You can always return and any opportunity to go abroad and gain experience shouldn't be missed! Travel to Germany and Sweden while you're at it, go out and see, do things!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.