[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRUGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: louis.png (50KB, 418x137px) Image search: [Google]
louis.png
50KB, 418x137px
I will be trying MDMA again, but he first time I took it (It was a blue Louis Vuitton) I made a mistake by not waiting for the peak and smoking around 6 cones (I'm fairly experienced with weed) and then it all hit at once and then it all turned bad. I was freaking out and had to go inside and lay down and I could feel something in my jaw crawl around and everyone who was smothering me asking if I was okay was annoying me and basically in general I was stressing out a lot and it was very very intense. An obvious piece of advice would be don't smoke any weed this time on the come up but can anybody give me any other tips for the second time as I don't know what to expect and would rather have a good trip this time around. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>>
Don't expect an actual trip like you suggested.

Try to keep your mouth, your tongue, your jaw and all as calm as possible, the thing you felt crawl around in your jaw was probably just bruxism. That's a side effect of almost all derivates of amphetamine. If you can't help but chew around, use some gum.

You might feel way more emphatic towards everything, depending on your dose maybe even to a somewhat positively overwhelming agressive extent. Try to live out this feeling a little more modestly, depending on the setting. You would probably annoy some strangers. If you're in a social setting with a romantic interest of yours, try not to act on these feelings, you might do some stupid shit.

How much MDMA did the pill contain? You could take a half, then after the first big rush calms down take the second half.

Generally try to make use of this extremely positive feeling that's forced upon you by the MDMA, if it doesn't hit too strong you can't help but feel that way. Depending on your general stability you might experience a rather dull and depressing comedown.
But same for the hightime as well as the comedown - don't read too much into it and don't get carried away too far.
>>
>>17371719

Do you wanna fool proof it?

You'll need:

20 $ Digital Scale
10 $ EZ test for MDMA purity

10-20 $ gram of MDMA from your trusted deepweb source (yes, it's that cheap, depending on the region)

Check your gear with the test, weigh out 1.5mg per Kg of bodyweight and stick to that dose.
Don't mix with any other drugs.
Magnesium helps with the jaw lock but may rob you of the funny eye wiggles (I enjoy those desu).
>>
>>17372821

Yes.
If you live in the US, it's pretty easy to either set up a new mail box in front of an empty house or to order to your home (without tracking for obvious reasons) to the name of Heywood Jablome who's name is also on the door.

Within EU/UK it's even easier and much larger selection.
>>
>>17372802
ez tests aren't really save.
the mdma ez test is just a overpriced marquis reagent, and will turn purple for like 30 different substances.
you should either go to a lab (most first world countries offer free drug testing at bigger parties) or combine different reagent tests.
>>
>>17372884
don't use a fake name, because they'll have to report it.
never sign for a package.
>>
>>17372884

Envelopes are pretty safe and can easily hold an ounce, something like 2-3 grams can easily be sent in a regular letter even. For minimal risk you want something that actually fits inside a mailbox.

You should always ask for no tracking, hence no signing and thereby no evidence of intent.

Logistics providers have better things to do than play customs official. If your letter made it through customs (assuming it's international) then you're good.

And yes, it's best to use a fake but believable name on the mailbox.
>>
>>17371719
Be somewhere comfortable with people you trust. Expect to roll for about 4-6 hours.

Do enjoyable sensory things. If you smoke cigarettes, I deeply enjoyed smoking menthols while rolling because of the tickly sensation. Listen to chill ass music. I never went to raves, but my best friend and I used to roll all the time and we'd chill at this foresty park after dusk and just chill, listen to music, swing, stare at the sky when the sun went down. Feel the grass. Lay down and smoke cigarettes.

Don't be alone on your come down because it's depressing as fuck.

You can tell when things make you uneasy really quick. Could be noises, certain feelings, too much stimulation. Like I used to freak out when things would bother me, like weird music or people talking too loud. I'd just abort and start doing nice things.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.