[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate texting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

My (guy) friend wants to hook me up with a (female) friend he has. He talked well about me to her, and then he sent me her phone number. Last night we texted a bit, and decided to meet up to drink something in 2 days.

Should I text her something between the days, or should I just wait some hours before the date time to confirm she hasn't forgotten?
>>
>>17371639
Could be a good idea to keep her interested, or in other words show that you are interested.
>>
>>17371650
True that. She told me she was watching a TV series I've already watched. Might be a nice idea to text her around the same time yesterday and ask her how is it going, have some chitchat (and continue the flirting I guess)

Also our last texts were like this. It's awkward to post them but I want to check if I fucked up or if it was a decent flirt lol. Rough translation as we're not English speakers.

-
Me: I'm going to sleep now. Good night, and have dreams with [female character of the TV series that's really ugly]!
Her: Hahahahaha, you're so bad! She's terribleeeee. Good night! ;)
Me (the possible fuckup): Haha first you started telling me I'm an interesting guy and now I'm bad huh. Well, you dream with her, and maybe I'll be having dreams about you, who knows. Good night ;)
-

She didn't answer anymore. Maybe I could open up asking her if she had dreams with that ugly lady idk.
>>
>>17371679
>and maybe I'll be having dreams about you, who knows. Good night ;)

are you fucking kidding me OP
maybe, MAYBE she could have overlooked the fact that you alluded to dreaming about her,
but then you add a winky face?

since you're not english speakers, is the whole "I might dream about you part" any different in your language?
like, I know some languages word sentences in different ways
can't really explain what I mean, apart from: is it less cringey in your language
>>
>>17371832
It probably isn't I'm not OP. But I'm Dutch and it's pretty cringe worthy in Dutch.
>>
>>17371639
Someday someone will invent a little machine that looks like a texter but that you can actually talk to people through, using your mouth and words and like that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.