[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had an idea. I have a lot of problems myself, but I like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

So I had an idea. I have a lot of problems myself, but I like to help others. That said, can we have a thread where we just give each other good guidelines? Just a sincere helping hand?

if you're feeling super shitty and depressed...
When's the last time you've eaten? Low blood sugar can really impact your mood, so try to pay attention to your appetite. you don't need to have a big meal, just have something in your stomach.

Have you gotten any sunshine today? Or stretched your legs? Being outside can really help. You don't have to go far, maybe just take a walk around your block, or just to the end of the street.

Do you get any exercise? Doing the above can really be helpful. You don't have to go to the gym or anything.

Change into some clean clothes, maybe take a shower. do something to make your self feel fresh.

these are all the things that I try to do when I'm feeling depressed. does anybody here have any suggestions?

There's a nice picture to get things rolling.
>>
Read Desiderata.

http://mwkworks.com/desiderata.html
>>
File: Rainy vibe.gif (363KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Rainy vibe.gif
363KB, 500x282px
>>17371584
>Have a shower, clean clothes, exercise, go outside
Great advice, OP, whenever I'm feeling down I force myself to do any/all of these and it always makes me feel so much better

I like your thread, btw
>>
File: 1467763138732.jpg (7KB, 187x181px) Image search: [Google]
1467763138732.jpg
7KB, 187x181px
>>17371584
I do all of that yet feel depressed still. Just want good friends that would enjoy my company but don't know how
>>
>>17371605
Thanks. Hope you can keep it up.
>>
>>17371638
Life is genuinely difficult like that sometimes. Do you have a job, or attend school?
>>
>>17371597
Also that's really inspiring stuff. I'm not really religious person, but I totally vibe with it. Thank you.
>>
I'm sorry, but I need to head to bed. I have to be up early tomorrow for an important appointment. But I hope that this thread reaches somebody that needs it.

Take care of yourselves, and have a good day, or night, or whenever this finds you.
>>
File: you.jpg (28KB, 278x335px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
28KB, 278x335px
>>17371649
Unemployed and just finished up college so I will need to look for a job soon. I think I fucked up on the college part.
>>
>>17371770
What did you study, anon? How'd you fuck it up?
>>
Personally, I get sad when I'm tired and I don't have what I want. Like if it's 23h and I can't find what I wanted to buy at the grocery, I want to cry.
So what I do, is just get in my bed, and sleep. After a full night, I feel so much better.
>>
File: link2.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
link2.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
22yr old yo-yo that's fiddled with a little of this and that. I've had no friends to having many to having not many. Moved out of home, went back home. Went to school, but dropped out when I decided not to pay for loans. Had side pussy, ugly pussy, hot pussy, and a serious relationship then moved 3000 miles. Been out of shape, in shape, out of shape, in shape, out of shape. Had 8 jobs since 17, but all of them were short lived at random business places and again unemployed with shit resume and broke sleeping under a staircase. Given praise for my talents even awarded...but don't take pleasure in them as much now. Now all I think about is money when all I need is a space to grow. I'm thinking of hitch'n to Slab City or the Arctic Circle on the fringe of humanity so I won't be a burden to my family. A place to be alone and build something physical. Who else is tired of the loop-d-loop? How have you broken the cycle? I'm working on a path of clean sobriety as well to clean out the system, but I've always felt I can function well regardless in the past. I've failed sober.
>>
>>17371584
Never eat in a place called Mom's,never play poker with a guy called Pop and never fuck anyone crazier than you.

- Nelson Algren
>>
File: top tier waifu.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
top tier waifu.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
Started picking up an instrument, the Violin. The instrument is so hard to fucking understand, I can get the concept of a guitar or Piano but managing the strings and fiddle is hard. So that's my hobby as of the moment, started taking classes too, met some new people and started being friends.

So my take on it would be, find a hobby that you like and find someone that also enjoys it too. I know it's hard to make friends Anon, I really do, we're not all gifted in being a instantly a Socialite, bit for those of us who do struggle, we need to go out of our way and try.
>>
>>17371773
Computer science I guess I fuckt it up because I didnt find a gf or end up with a good amount of friends
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.