[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides buying it with sex, how do you gain a man's attention?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1005KB, 2041x3629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1005KB, 2041x3629px
Besides buying it with sex, how do you gain a man's attention?
>>
>>17371548

Be a confident girl who has her shit together.
>>
>>17371548
Titillate his mind. ASAP.
>>
>>17371555
Okay that's going to be even less possible than putting out.

>>17371556
How??
>>
literally just exist, men come to you

>playing life on easy mode
>still complains that its too hard
>>
Be kind, friendly, and laugh at his jokes. It also helps to be hot. Subtly include him in conversations, if you see him standing alone go talk to him and strike up a conversation.
>>
Be on his team.
>>
>>17371548
>show an interest in something they're interested in
>find a way to stand out. Guys, especially attractive guys, see girls every day who have zero interest in anything outside of dicking around on instagram and getting drunk
>be attractive or somewhat attractive
>have a sense of humor
>don't come off as overly emotional or uppity about certain bullshit like SJW crap or feminism
>just take it easy. Be cool. I cannot stress this enough. It's a gigantic red flag for every guy when a girl is freaking out over some menial bullshit
>>
>>17371560
Women don't get men poured on them just the same as nobody buries you with White Privilege or gives you a job just for being a man.

>>17371576
I do try.

There's no much time for standing around at work and we are at different sections a lot, but I do say good morning to him whenever I happen to pass by.
>>
>>17371560
Idiot's not home.
>>
>>17371548
Maybe try talking to them OP. Prove you would make good wife material.
>>
>>17371548
>man approached you for <reason>
>smile at him

that's it.

>buying
>sex

oh, this is bait
>>
File: archer u.png (55KB, 187x191px) Image search: [Google]
archer u.png
55KB, 187x191px
>>17371607
>>
>>17371560

If women are playing life on easy mode, what's stopping you from going trans?

I love being a man and wouldn't trade it to be a girl who is typically shorter than her male counterparts, and on top that have to deal with greasy men blowing up my social media and phone with texts. That's not my idea of easy mode.

To answer OP's question: the 3 i's; intelligence, intensity, integrity. These things are not only attractive to any human being but are more-so appreciated in women. (Thanks Kurt Angle)
>>
>>17371617
Because playing on easy is fun for the first 5 minutes but that's it.
>>
>>17371592
He doesn't appear to have interests outside of alcohol activities, which is fine because neiter do I.

I'm not deformed but I have short hair and we have work uniforms.

I'm not into SJW shit, and he doesn't bait me. I don't know whether it's because he's not interested in me or if he just doesn't care.

I've never freaked out when he's around, having him in the room seems to inherently help.
>>
>tfw you have more to offer than sex and don't have to put out to gain and keep a man's attention
>>
>>17371640
Like what?
>>
Don't fucking cheat. Have a personality that is interesting. Enjoy doing fun activities other than sex.
>>
Get to know his interests and develop them

Show you're not empty or something
>>
>>17371687
I've never cheated once in my life, and I never would even if I found myself in the situation where two people found me attractive at the same time.

The entire concept of cheating is completely foreign to me, anyway. My first boyfriend accused me of cheating or dreaded I'd be tempted by the mere presence of a man (for the record he was a white american, not a muslim) and for some reason the kind of things seemed completely obvious and natural to him.

You wouldn't kill and eat your partner's dog because you were craving bacon, would you?
>>
>>17371723
Indeed. Developing your male is a sure way to build his confidence and therefore his trust in you.
>>
>>17371730
How do I figure out what he's interested in?

The only thing he's mentioned doing on his freetime is getting drunk in different contexts.
>>
>>17371744
Drunkenness is a means to an end. The energy is going from one place to another. I think that the place to go is to the source and enkindle the spirits within. Others believe one must fortify the path to ease the spirit's burden. It is a matter of philosophy as seen through the prism of unique personal experience.
>>
>>17371748
I'm not religious. I just want to kiss this guy without having to touch his dick.
>>
>>17371753
There's a lot of animated instructional videos on preciously this topic. See: Disney
>>
>>17371753
Nobody's ever sued a woman for kissing a man. Like, ever. Like, ever-ever.
>>
>>17371758
I'm pretty sure intimately touching people who do not want to be touched in such a way is considered molesting, and most civilised countries have laws against that.
>>
>>17371548
be funny, interesting, able to converse about a range of subjects, have quirks, don't be perfect but be fun. dress interestingly, be outgoing, or be introverted depending on the guy, get to know him by finding a mutual interest.
all the fucking annoying shit a boy has to do for girls to find him interesting will work the other way round usually. plus sex appeal helps get his first-impression attention.
>>
>>17371548

NO. It's about earning his respect and not getting used senpai! STOP WHILE UR AHEAD.

Opening ur legs doesn't earn you respeckkkk
>>
>>17371548
more sex
>>
>>17371558
>How
Duh
Do something only the two of you can share quality time on and nobody could relate to
>>
Talk, have personality (not an annoying one), have hobbies, have a career or something. Same as a guy really.

My girlfriend got my attention by being adventurous, painting, speaking multiple languages, having a cool/compatible personality etc.

I think it's a human thing.
>>
>>17371617
Because a successful transition is rare, and an unsuccessful one is way worse than being a dude.

Basically in order of easiest to hardest

Moderately attractive (and up) white and Asian women.
Straight white attractive men
Gays
Trans
>>
>>17371657
Most of the time, cooking skills is a good example
>>
>>17371687
This
Muslims got this right, cheating (whichever sides does it) should receive a harsh punishment
>>
>>17371548
By showing actual care for how I'm doing. Little things like "How are you feeling?" "You look tired. Do you need a break?" Maybe that just goes under general kindness, but for some reason it really ticks with me.
>>
give him your number & tell him to text you

Im a quote unquote chad and this is p much how eevery single girl ive ever been with made it happen. just found a cute excuse to give me her number and we started talking & hanging outside of work from there

you dont need hobbies or the 'three Is' like these losers are telling you. christ. just give him your number like every other normal girl
>>
>>17371617

>trannies
>women
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.