[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tried to kill myself last night. Found out ex had slept with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: robinwilliams-depression.jpg (83KB, 940x550px) Image search: [Google]
robinwilliams-depression.jpg
83KB, 940x550px
Tried to kill myself last night.
Found out ex had slept with best mate.
Flung an electrical cord over a ceiling beam and pull myself out of the noose half way through.
How does one cope with this.
I've got meds, I've got help but this pit just keeps getting deeper
>>
>>17371519
Are you still friends with your 'best mate'?
>>
>>17371521
I don't think so. I blocked him. Unblocked him. and continue to just try to abuse him over instant msg
>>
>>17371519
y,know, call of duty and everything
>>
You tried to kill yourself because two people close to you are assholes.

That's just sad, man. You're your own man. You are a sentient person who can do whatever you choose, and you chose to attempt suicide because two shitty people bumped uglies and it made you upset.

Women are whores and men are assholes. Don't get caught up in petty bullshit.
>>
>>17371541
its hard tho man
>>
You're lucky. You were ready to die like a dog, and now you have the chance to live like a man.

I know that's hard, and don't force yourself to forgive them and move on. Just take care of yourself, as you just endured an enormous trauma. Engage in self-care and keep the ones you love and trust nearby.

Your life is a gift, and don't let any jerk here say otherwise. I'm happy you're alive. And to be honest, this probably isn't a good place to come to for you in a delicate emotional state. Take care, friend.
>>
>>17371561
From what you wrote, you didn't do anything wrong, OP.

You're not at fault.
>>
It's easy for me to just say 'fuck those people' because I don't know them and already don't care about them, but in time it will be just as easy for you
>>
thanks all I'll do my best to keep chugging along
>>
>>17371519
Why the fuck would you off yourself for a whore?
>>
>>17371519
not a man alive that hasn't had their wife or gf fuck another guy and have it rubbed in their face. You do get over it. Tougher is your friend is who fucked you though, he's a bigger piece of shit than the whore
>>
The mystery of not knowing what kind of awesome shit could happen for me kept me from killing myself when the same thing happened. Ten years later I'm so glad I didn't. After pulling myself out of the depression I became unstoppable and I dedicated my life to being fucking awesome. There are better things to die for than some whore.
>>
Mate, don't kill yourself over a shitty thing that other people did. Two people disrespected you, and your response is to disrespect YOURSELF even harder? Fuck that shit. She's a whore, and he's a weak-willed animal. The best revenge you could get is to prove that you're better than either of them. Get on with your life. Leave them behind.
>>
dude really? i got sexually molested by 5 different family members.

Got bullied in high school.

Had woman use me as hw boy.

Went from amazing to total shit.

Never had a gf.

Lost my self of self

Lost my speech

lost my posture.

And motherfucker, i still havn't killed myself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.