[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats wrong with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Locura.jpg (359KB, 1307x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Locura.jpg
359KB, 1307x1600px
im a femanon
i wish i were a man
but i hate transgenders
i dont want to be an actress or a model
but a writer or a leader
i feel like, as being born as a woman, all my efforts will be worth less
i feel like an introspective man is more interesting than an introspective woman
in fact, i feel like theyre phonies when theyre like that
i know i have a problem
but females lack humility, honor, and tradition
i just wish i were born as a man
my struggles would be real, and i could relate to my heroes much more
what should i do
>>
Men are disposable. They are expected to work to death in a factory or die on a battlefield. Society gives no fucks about a majority of men.

You can't have both security and admiration.
>>
>>17371457
I'll be right with you.
>>
The problem with transgenders is they just want the looks of a man and not the personality as you describe, they don't care about the honor or pride of being a man they just want to look like it. So I think if you were to go that path, you are already doing it right and better.
>>
>>17371470
I suppose that's true.
But in this day and age and country, no men face such lives.
Females are now going to be drafted in the future
It's the history that concerns me
If i could be a part of the same sex that invented the world and protected it, I would have something to see in the mirror.
If a woman were to write a book, I would scoff, despite the fact that I am a woman.
The men in factories and in the trenches, I am not thinking of.
I'm refering to the people like Napoleon
i hate this
I hate this
>>
>>17371457
Embrace being a woman and quit bitchin.
>>
>>17371478
well, thanks.
>>
>>17371482
No problem bro
>>
>>17371457
You do know that women are currently running England, Germany, Scotland, Liberia, Malta, St Lucia, Bahamas, South Korea, Croatia, Grenada, Namibia, Mauritius, Norway, Nepal, Chile, Poland, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Austria, Taiwan and very possibly within a year, the USA.
>>
>>17371457
>what should i do
What you should do is start thinking like a man, specifically a successful man. Change your internal monologue (think that's the right term) from "I want to do [x], but it will be too hard because of [y] so I won't try" to "I want to do [x], but I'll have to work a lot harder to achieve it because of [y], so I better get started right now".

The thing is it doesn't matter what you're trying to achieve, there's always some cunt who can do it better than you with less effort. However, that isn't a barrier to your objectives - often success comes down to just being the guy who got out of bed before everyone else, or the guy who stayed at the office later than everyone else, or sometimes even just the guy who happened to be in the right place at the right time.
>>
You are a woman. The only differences between a man and a woman is the overall superficial layer (genitals, hair length, etc) and a few things different chemically.

You, right along with me and all the other generations - whether they/we like it or not - are in a time in recorded human history where women have been the most free and productive in society.

Yes, you being a woman still has its downsides unfortunately, but age and gender have no correlation with intelligence. If you want to be a leader, if you want to be a writer, you fucking do it. No matter what, take advantage of NOW and further prove to your community, or locally, prefecturly, hell even globally prove that the bias against women is wrong, and inspire others on whatever level you reach to look past that and watch it spread.

Or just be another normal human being, being a bean, or an asshole, whatever you want to call yourself, and continue life the way you feel or rather think it should continue? What do you want to hear here?

Food for thought or validation (of any kind)?

Change baby. It can happen. Just keep your head in "the game," be safe, and keep going.

Also listen to some of the other anons here. Or listen and take from it what you think is reasonable and sound/right.

Good luck!
>>
>>17371485
And most of those countries are down the toilet...
Women are intelligent too, but it's not from a place of burden. It's not interesting. I respect women in terms of their kindness, but the cold and isolated nature of man is more admired by me. The countries failing in that list are due to excessive kindness.
>>17371494
that's a good mentality, but I honestly can't do a thing right now, and it's not because of my internal monologue. I'm too young to do anything, and my famalam is poor.
Well, whatever.
I'll wait.
Thanks for the tip
>>
>>17371508
holyshit thank you
i needed to hear that
>>
>>17371508
Being female has its downsides, and also its upsides. Society works for the vagina, except for the phallus-obsessed male homosexuals.

Your efforts will not be worth less. Everybody knows the truth, that work is work, just like women can give birth to children and men cannot give birth to children, except for extremely rare circumstances (like, one that I know of) where men have been pregnant with a child.

>when theyre like that
When they're like whot?

it depends on the school of feminism you subscribe to, being a woman, but the choice to surrender to nature is an obvious one.

Your struggles, like I said, are as real as anyone else's. It's sometimes just an awkward social courtesy to play one roll or another.

You should continue to be yourself, fearlessly so.
>>
>>17371514
Ah, that's good to hear.
Thank you so much.
With so many women acting like trigglypuffs and bimbos, it's hard to keep your head up, but I see what you;re saying. I can act like whatever I want to, and should take an advantage of the opportunity to.
>>
>>17371485
The only countries I would want to live in is Norway, maybe.
And they're running the countries, they weren't the ones that built them up for the past hundred years.
>>
OP maybe you should talk to someone
just find someone and talk to them about it, it'll help you feel better I promise
>>
>>17371797
this

it feels fucking amazing to just vent to someone, I went through similar emotional issues a few years ago
>>
>>17371457
Hey where are you from ? You sound like a respectable woman with actual intellect to care about these things rather than trivial bullshit.
>>
>>17371457
Spend less time on r9k.

>but a writer
Woolf did just fine with a vagina.

>a leader
Thatcher fucked her country as well as Reagan did his.

>If i could be a part of the same sex that invented the world and protected it, I would have something to see in the mirror.
>I'm refering to the people like Napoleon
You're just as disconnected to Napoleon as the average man. Having a penis doesn't suddenly turn you into a military commander and PR genius ... who lived centuries ago. Any women from Corsica would be "closer" to him, than some fat dude from Texas.

>If a woman were to write a book, I would scoff, despite the fact that I am a woman.
Why?
>>
You do realize the world's most famous writers are female yes?
>>
File: 1468577423158.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1468577423158.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>17371514
>Society works for the vagina
>>
>>17371457
>but females lack humility, honor, and tradition

Nah seems to be more of a personal trait pertaining to you alone...
>>
>>17371457
Sounds like a lot of self esteem issues. Look towards your physical health and lifestyle then reevaluate your views. Most what can be said has been said but here is mu nugget.

Stop defining yourself based on gender, it is unhealthy and promotes anxiety and persecution complex. Get control of your life and start to build up you. Explore yourself and look hard cause no matter your gender, a dead end is a dead end.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.