[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extreme abuse story how do i move forward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1462523275986.jpg (20KB, 257x308px) Image search: [Google]
1462523275986.jpg
20KB, 257x308px
My parents severely abused me. They dropped me out of school and said they were "home schooling me" They were tired of dealing with child protective services. A completly worthless government organization.
I dont know how many people i have told i was being abused and nothing was ever done.

A child protectivr service agent who was "on my case" would come to "evaluate the situation" would come in my parents HOARDED house with drug paraphernalia everywhere and gave them a conplete pass dropping the case.

Once they dropped my case my parents dropped me out of school and locked me in the house. The beatings were almost everyday. I was scared to leave my room. They said i was not allowed to go pee at night because i might wake them up. Wasnt allowed to take showers vecause they would scream at me for "wasting water" never fed me and said "im lucky im even alive"

Even though the police and cps knw i was being abused nothing happened. My neighbors even called 911 a few times saying they thought my parents killed me. Even after that the police literally did nothing. They took these serveral calls as "time waster calls" There precious time was wasted and they diddnt even check to see i was alive. .

Ever since i turned 18 i have been trying to get an id. I just turned 23 today without any help. So i can finally start my horrible life. But ever since 9/11 they made it impossible for someone like me to get an id.

I need some kind of church program or a friend to help me... How do i get help to at least something as basic necessity as an id. I cant get any mental help or anything without an id.

I am or have gone completely insane from isolation and not leaving the house for 10 years.. I wake up and a day pases in what it feels like 1 hour. I have extreme headaches and have never seen a doctor after tons of head injuries.

The physical abuse has stoped because i got larger. But the mental abuse still goes on.
>>
Can't you go to like a youth center or some shit
>>
try getting a voters id for free.
>>
>>17371474
I can't get that the dmv asks for papers you need to have an id to get in the first place.

I researched it online and alot of homeless and homeless shelters have this problem yet illegal aliens get ids for free.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.