[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was at a party the other night and got with a girl, weirdly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: happy.jpg (35KB, 400x509px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
35KB, 400x509px
I was at a party the other night and got with a girl, weirdly enough it was all initiated by her. Anyways so we only made out for a short while and my ride home arrived way earlier than expected so I had to go without really finishing what I started.

That was two days ago, I have not made contact with her since. It only really occurred to me today that it may be more than a once-off thing, that I could actually develop this into a proper relationship, or at least get with her again in future. However, I'm not really desperate.

That being said, I'm willing to give it a shot. So is it okay to start messaging someone like 3 days after you get with them, or would that be a little weird?

pic unrelated
>>
>>17371342
cuzSHEwasFAAAAT

Say "Hi" and see what she says back, like in real life. /adv
>>
>>17371342

you've laid the groundwork for a perfect fwb, just send her a late nite text of "u up?" next time you're drunk and horny and see what she says.
>>
>>17371350
remember I'm on 4chan I'm still pretty autistic, but you don't think the 3 day gaps gonna be a problem?
>>17371345
idk whether I should take advice from an idiot
>>
>>17371461
Why u waited 3 days to score decent poon is beyond me. Problem? No. Fact? Yes.
>>
>>17371468
I'm autistic probably
>>
Bump I want more opinions
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.