[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Addicted to 4chan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: 1460926468494.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1460926468494.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
I'm thinking I'm addicted to 4chan.

I've spent the last 13 hours or so staring at the screen of this computer, lurking and making posts - both as replies and threads of themselves. Whenever I'm banned for overtly shitposting I immediatly start feeling weird. This is not even a joke. I don't really talk to anyone in real life, and this is the only form of social interaction I can get without pressure or violence. This has been going on for two or three years now.

I wish I could simply turn off the computer and do something productive instead, like practicing piano or learning a language, but I always feel attracted to this place, it's like a magnet.
Most of the time I have some 30 tabs of threads open on Chrome, and I'm constantly lurking and posting on all of them.
This must sound like a joke, but I feel addicted to (You)s as well. I genuinely feel comfort in being arround here.
I used to think I was extremely addicted to videogames. I had spent thousands of dollars on steam and on a good gaming computer, and when I noticed it I had completely dropped vidya and was spending 99% of my free time with this shit. I also visit other imageboards as well, it's not just this one although it's my prefered neihgborhood.

How can I end this?

TL;DR: read the title, I want to stop being addicted to 4chan and don't feel the impulse to be here
>>
File: image.png (780KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
780KB, 640x960px
Take up meditation,
Reading,
Join a church/ymca
Workout
Switch addictions to Craigslist
Learn piano off YouTube
Try to ween yourself off of the problem and every time it arises tell yourself 'nah fuck that, I'm a man not gonna be controlled by sum faggot desire' not to say I'm speaking from experience, I waste tons of time on the Internet. Oh ya u could smoke weed too! (For its legal where u live)
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.