[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im having a malfunction of being an ugly person. You know how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1465190220113.jpg (21KB, 460x409px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465190220113.jpg
21KB, 460x409px
Im having a malfunction of being an ugly person.

You know how attractive people usually end up with people that are around equal attractiveness? And same with uglier people?

As an ugly guy, i think im shit outta luck. I'm only attracted to pretty girls, the type that always get hit on, asked out, etc etc. I cant even begin to lower my standards (id never be happy) and as a result, i get rejected. A lot. And it sucks. A lot.

Any /adv/ice to improve my dating life as well as my life in general?
>>
>>17371165
Get shredded. Become /fit/
>>
>>17371168
/fit/ is /it/
>>
Have you tried improving your appearance via working out, a classy wardrobe, and a good skin care regimen? Almost anyone can bump themselves up a few points with some effort.
>>
>>17371177
Ive maxed out my potential. I exercise and eat healthy but i dont have time nor do i want to lift weights at the gym (i lift at work anyways)
>>
File: 78998448035.jpg (89KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
78998448035.jpg
89KB, 500x750px
>>17371239
You have to go beyond thinking that you're maxed out.
>>
>>17371261
Hello? This is Corruption speaking.
>>
>>17371165
Here's the tip all ugly people should know: if you act like YOU don't know you're ugly, other people will eventually forget that you are ugly. Think about Benedict fucking Cumberbatch. He is the ugliest person in the world (scientifically speaking) yet now he has hundreds of fangirls because he owns his genetically inferior English inbred cheekbones.

You need to learn to talk to girls like they are lucky to be talking to you. Like you even looking in their general direction is a fucking gift from heaven. Your words need to come out like caramel and when you listen to her speak, she needs to feel like she doesn't need to hold anything back. Ugliest guy in the world can still get any girl he wants. It's just how women are programmed.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.