[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaving fraternity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

I might get a lot of hate for being in a fraternity on here, but it's not the typical fraternity. I've been in it for 2 years now and thought it was going to be a group of nerds who I could be myself around, but all it is is failed normies who could only get into this fraternity and actively try to work against the interests of the few actual good people. I hate everything about it and the majority of the people in it. We are the lowest ranked in membership (only 12 members), social aspects and academically. The frat is so bad to the point where we don't even have any social events and have members getting a 0.0 GPA. I want to leave but i'm not sure if I should just stay and not participate so I don't lose the few friends I have in it. I only joined for the upperclassmen but they have all left and i'm stuck with 3 people that I don't want to kill. So i'm asking for advice on if I should leave and risk losing the few friends I have in it or just stay and not participate.
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>17371121
Look, man. You're in or you're out. Decide where you want your paycheck to come from and take the next logical step.
>>
>>17371121
>It's not the typical fraternity
Seems like it judging by what you wrote.

If these people are so stupid why not come out on top? You'd be amazed at how easy it is to lead morons.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.