[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LSD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1467956916800.jpg (159KB, 905x679px) Image search: [Google]
1467956916800.jpg
159KB, 905x679px
Alright guys, I need help

>be last november
>with friends at one of their houses
>we try acid for the first time
>it was amazing
>genuinely miss the way it made me feel
>fast forward to January
>meet girl and start dating
>still together to this day
>she is comepletely anti substance use
>alcohol, weed, acid, etc..
>i wanna do acid again but she will probably leave if I bring it up

Now I'm not asking how to convince her to be ok with me doing it. I'm asking, how the fuck do I get rid of the desire to do it again? It was such a stupid idea to do it in the first place but I've been missing it more and more. How do I get my mind off of it? I know I'm a fucking loser for doing it, but I have a job and a car and a apartment too now with this beautiful girl

>pic unrelated
>>
>>17370954
Anybody?
>>
>>17370954
>How do I get my mind off of it?
Think about your priorities. Does she matter more or not?
>>
>>17371069
Of course she matters more to me. The acid was without a doubt fun but she cares about me and wants me safe. I just need help getting my mind off how good it felt the night I did it. I know she hates me doing it because she cares about me. I haven't touched any sort of drug since we started dating, but it's just been slowly creeping up on me
>>
>>17370954
Find an accountability partner. Someone you consider to be wise or to be your mentor who cares about you enough to talk with you whatever the time. Talk with them about your problem and temptation, completely honest. If your urge is ever great, then call them, regardless of what time it is, and have them both talk you out of it and distract you. Also accountability makes it more difficult for you to take it because the consequences of being honest about fucking up suck dick. Also talk with your girl about your temptation. Tell her your whole story revolving it, and that you now have an urge to take it again, an urge that you desperately want to be rid of. The truth will set you free, OP. Let her help you. She may be strongly anti-substance, but you took it in the past, and you really don't want to take it again, there will be forgiveness and understanding.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.