[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a liar. What do? long ass post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: meyo.jpg (14KB, 265x318px) Image search: [Google]
meyo.jpg
14KB, 265x318px
Okay so I don’t know where to start. I guess I will start writing and hopefully it will make sense. I have been lying about my past for about 10 years now. I was born in US but my parents took me back to Pakistan. My mother is from a central Asian tribe that lives in Pakistan (they look Asian – I look half Asian), and my father is a Punjabi Jatt. Neither of them are religious how americans think of religion (aka violent or w/e). They just prey and eat sweets on certain days.
>>
Anyways, growing up I was a very rebellious kid and I did not like the local culture at all. I saved up all my lunch money to watch movies with actors like Arnold and Van Damme, both of them were my childhood heroes. I used to speak in their voices and make jokes to make my friends laugh. I also spent a huge amount of money on Indian movies, and I watched them too. Actors like Shahrukh Khan were my idols.

People had nicknames for me, because I never wore local garb but instead wore pants and jeans. I remember parents would tell their kids not to play with my because I was westernized and a bad influence. But, I was awesome and I had no problem making friends.Maybe me being born in US meant I always associated myself with Americanism and never considered Pakistan a home, and it wasn’t – because I was not born there.

Anyways, I come back to US and I lost all my friends, my grades and talents went down the shitter. I was accepted into a med school but my sister was turning 21, she hated studying and my parents wanted us to move back because she had no future for her in Pakistan. So I agreed and left all my offers for med school. When I came back to US i was put in a high school two years behind (lol).
>>
Then both my terrible psychopathic parents ran this campaign of brain washing and manipulation which basically stripped away my self esteem and threw me in this weird phase of depression and social phobia. Both my parents would blame me for ruining their lives, my sister would join in too. Since I had a good heart I honestly had no idea what was going on with me. I was so badly picked on by my father every morning and at evening, that I developed chronic sleeping and day dreaming. I went from staring people in the eye while talking to them to not even being able to look anyone in the eye. I lost my voice, I lost my posture, and people routinely openly mocked me at family gatherings.

Since I look different ( I am Asian looking) my family members have a bone to pick with that, they also hate me because I look good and apparently that makes me prone to be gay.

Anyways, at various steps, different people (a teacher of mien, a counselor of mine, another counselor of mine, some clerk etc) stepped in to tried and save me from my parents – none of that worked, because I had no idea what was happening to me, I thought it was just life and life’s cruelty, and I deserved it all. So basically I started lying to people that I was Turkish, and my parents were dead. Then I lied to some people that I was adopted. I would lie to keep people from coming to my home and that kept me from developing alot of relationships. If anything was about to happen, my psychotic parents would make sure it did not, they would pull out some scheme and basically end the whole thing.
>>
I would lie about being Indian, lie about being Mongolian and I would find weird heritages etc just so no one would ask me any questions. Eventually, I realized that it was easier not to talk to people than to lie to them about my home life or my past.

Long story short. I am done lying. I am starting a new life soon because I am separated from my parents now. I no longer give a shit about their feelings and I will never forgive them. There’s also some sexual abuse shit that I purposely left out. My question is, what do I do? First girl I was interested in was a religious Hindu, but she was not my type. Now this girl I know is a hisaidic Jew. She seems like she has a big heart and a good person inside, she is quiet like me and whispers when she talks.

I am obviously in no way associated to Pakistan or the religion of my parents, I have been an atheist for 6 yrs now, and I never practiced the religion even when I lived in the country. I actually beat the shit out of the people who owned a mosque in my neighborhood back in Pakistan, because they threw rocks at my puppy, so they banned me from the mosque anyways lol.

Anyways, I want to cut all ties with my past completely. Do I just tell people that I am an atheist now, and that I don’t want to talk about my past (aka make them not trust me – which I don’t want). Or do I tell them the truth? Maybe I tell them piece by piece? I just don’t want to associate with something, some place, or some people that I have nothing to do with. How do I do this without pushing away people away? I am not a person that ever wanted to be alone
>>
>>17370847
No story is worth four chapters. Repost this in one paragraph.
>>
>>17371528
20 words or less.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.