[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where did u meet ur best friend? how often and where do u hang out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1466924525780s.jpg (7KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1466924525780s.jpg
7KB, 250x236px
where did u meet ur best friend? how often and where do u hang out
>>
>>17370797
ill go first
met my bff in a remedial math class in hs and we were both highly motivated just lazy
>>
in an art class back in middle school
>>
We met in first grade. He's the only person I've talked to about my personal life and struggles.
We usually hang out at his home, but lately we've been busy with school/work
>>
dunno if I have a single bff but I have like 4 people that I consider to be my closest friends

one I met in high school when I first started school in a new country, we had similar tastes in music and shit, he occasionally comes over or we go to the pub in our home town but we're both busy with work these days

other one I met when I was a mallrat teenager, we've both moved to the same city now so we either hang out in my flat or go out somewhere

another one was in the year above me in high school but we only became friends when he graduated, we went on a camping trip with a big group of people and started talking, he came over last week and stayed for 2 nights and it was great, occasionally I go to stay at his house as well

last one is my cousin whom I've known since we were toddlers, we live in different countries now but I occasionally go see him and his parents

there was one who knows more about me than anyone else but we don't really talk any more
>>
File: tumblr_m3gq0xOmHV1rtg414o1_1280.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3gq0xOmHV1rtg414o1_1280.png
1MB, 1024x576px
I met her in high school, she's my of and we've been dating since we were 16 (23 now) . she's in boot camp for the air force and I'm in med school. I haven't heard from her in 3 weeks, I got a couple letters before. She said she wants to get married
>>
>>17370797
Met him in first grade but really we became friends in second grade.

We used to hang out at my place (sometimes at his) in elementary all the way throughout high school. But now that we are in college we hang out mostly at his apartment because it is bigger than mine.

The shitty thing is that we hang out maybe once a month. As time goes by we hang out less and less. I suppose that's life, the older you get the less time for friends you have (even though we still don't have much going on especially during the summer when school is out).

I have three other friends but I hardly hang with them since two live almost an hour away and are usually too busy. My other lives in the same town but often leaves on the weekends and to be honest I'm not sure if I like hanging out with him.
>>
My boyfriend is my best friend. We met in class in our first week of uni. Otherwise, my other close friends I met through high school or uni
>>
>>17370797
I met my best friend in 7th grade, but we didn't get close until 8th grade.

She never talked to anyone and even when we'd hang out together, we literally just sat in silence for a long time but enjoyed each other's company. I too was pretty lonerish and we were both very "childish" for 13 year old girls. Since this was a time when girls started wearing make up and giving boys handy's and shit.

One day she came to school crying and I asked her what's wrong. She told me her uncle, who she was extremely close to, passed away that morning and she couldn't stop thinking about it. That was probably the first time she ever spoke to me. And I just hugged her and cried with her.

Since then, we were tight as fuck. Hung out all the time. We started getting drunk and high together a lot in our mid teen years. We even went through the worst of times when we were heavily experimenting with ecstasy. We'd just roll and chill all the time. We both had not so great family lives. And found comfort in each other

We've drifted over the past few years. We got into arguments. Usually over our boyfriends. Now we just work all the time and have opposing schedules constantly. I moved to a nearby city, she moved further away from our hometown too. So yea.
>>
I change best friends every second year or so seeing as our lifes simply changes paths. My current one I met last year when I started uni, the last two are a girl I got seated with at highschool that had as bad humour as me and is currently studying in America and the one before a guy I met in middleschool that's currently on some missionary trip in England (he's a mormon).

I do also have one guy I've known my whole life I meet like once every 6th week, currently planning a trip only the two of us for the weekend.
>>
Back in preschool/Hangout at the poptropica social place in mythology island.
>>
When I was 6 at school, asked if he needed help with a puzzle.
Both 22 now and meet up a couple times a week to eat ramen and play tennis, usually talk about K-pop and anime/manga.

Other friend I met when I was 10. Didn't like him at first because he smelt weird. Now we hang out a lot and talk about video games, usually the one to bring me water when I'm busy throwing up after drinking too much.

Last one I met when I was 12. Hated his guts at first until we both found out we played Dawn of War. Only seem him once every few weeks because he has a full time job now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.