[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I got my oneitis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1463855699992.gif (2MB, 245x281px) Image search: [Google]
1463855699992.gif
2MB, 245x281px
but suddenly i've completely lost attraction to her
simply because of the knowledge that im fucking the same hole that 3 other guys have. specifically guys that I dislike in person.

I dont have a virgin fetish and ive never thought like this before but
I cant brush off the feeling. I used to care so much about everything she said and now suddenly shes just annoying meatsack.

I wish I didn't feel this way. is this relationship completely unsalvageable now? Nothing even happened, it was just a thought that pop'd into my head last week when we were together and I cant shake it.
>>
The relation is unsalvageable as much as you believe it is unsalvageable(since its not her call to end it )

If you think fucking the same hole other guys you hate is enough to call it quits than call ot quits.

As advice on how to maybe rescue it. Try less sex so that you forget that she fucked other guys. Try doing more stuff toghether like hobbies etc. Distance yourself from the fact that she fucked em.
>>
You don't actually like her, you want her to be your mommy and you will resent her for her ultimate failure to live up to it.
>>
>>17370003
You're just a twat
>>
>>17370207
>>17370041
>>17370024
These.
>>
File: 1459390289196.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459390289196.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>17370003

>be anon
>be attracted to grills all the time
>can't find a qt girlfriend cuz they've all fucked other guys
>spend entire life making sure grills i like haven't done anything sexually i don't like
>be 60 years old
>still virgin
>everygirlisaslut.jpg
>mfw i couldn't stop being a manchild long enough to realize that a girl who has only had sex with 3 guys is a goddamn blessing for a boring, insecure piece of shit like me
>>
>>17370003
Is she doing it right now or it was before you got together?
>>
3 is a small number for most women. Its probably 5x that number.
>>
>>17370003

You'll almost certainly get over it.

That, or you'll spend all your time on this board, harrassing the people who are able to be happy in precisely the way that you were unable to.

Watch this, it's like making a bunch of nervous little dogs start yapping by ringing the doorbell:

My wife was not a virgin when I met her. She had had several sexual partners before me. We are very happy.
>>
>>17370003

It's not completely unsalvagable. Allow yourself to feel what you feel, don't stop yourself, but don't let your irrational feelings control your decisions.

If you try to stop yourself from feeling something, that never works, it usually makes the feeling intensify.
>>
>>17370003
Top kek

This is like getting an expensive luxury car and being mad three people drove in it. How many people do you know that get to be with their oneitis? Ungrateful soppy cunt
>>
File: 1468862638541.jpg (157KB, 596x699px) Image search: [Google]
1468862638541.jpg
157KB, 596x699px
>>17370226
Why does abstinence trigger /adv/ so much?

What's so bad about wanting to get with another virgin?
>>
>>17370003
>>17370885
If it really bothers you then talk with her about it, nothing is going to change if you do otherwise. As far as being bothered by being with someone who isn't virgin, it's very unlikely for the woman to be pure unless she's set on waiting until marriage, in which case you'll have to wait until marriage as well. Talk with her or leave her, make your peace. Don't expect anyone willing to have sex with you as a girlfriend to be a virgin and if that bothers you then find someone worth waiting for.
>>
>>17370907
But why is this the case ? Do girls just not value sex on an emotional level
>>
>>17370915
Some do, have sex with a guy 9 months into the relationship, then break it off later. Some would claim they do but get emotionally attached easily and fuck a guy 4 weeks in. Some don't. Most who do value it greatly, and wait until marriage.
>>
>>17370885
Because people wanting to get with a virgin typically indicates that they a problem with jealousy, feelings of inadequacy, or a general purity complex (the idea that sex with multiple people makes someone a bad person). People on here need to realize that women fucking other men isn't a big deal (as long as they are practicing safe sex obviously). Besides, people who have had sex with more people will tend to be better at sex, so the sex will be better for you too. Don't take this at an extreme where someone who sleeps with like 40 people is perfectly fine. I just mean that sex is a normal thing. Putting sex on a pedestal where virginity is the ideal will just make it harder for you to lose your virginity or meet good gf/bf material.

That said, I don't think a virgin wanting to get with another virgin is a bad thought. Your combined inexperience will probably make it less awkward for both of you.
>>
>>17370003

Just get over it, people like to fuck, your girlfriend is just a normal person. Is she upset that you've fucked other women? It's just assumed if you're both adults.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.