[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stuffed animals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160718_213017.jpg (2MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160718_213017.jpg
2MB, 2336x4160px
Hey /adv/ i have a love for stuffed animals. Like i really love them, nothing sexually at all but i collect them, and treat them like children.
I want to find others to share my love to stuffies with, a place where it's possible to share pictures and stories of onces teddies.
Do any of you know where?
>>
I have a plush pig from the Ikea, I sometimes talk to it and it loves snacks. I guess most people think I'm crazy.
>>
File: WIN_20160719_00_47_26_Pro.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160719_00_47_26_Pro.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
I have two plushies that I love. The white one is called Meraviglio and it's a seal-cat. The other one is called Carl. Your plushies are cute too!
>>
>>17370037
Carl looks adorable!
>>
>>17370037
>pokemon and plushes

LOL KAWAII UGU GIRL GAMUR MY FAVORITE GAME IS ZELDA XD

kill yourself
>>
File: IMG_20160718_213032.jpg (1MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160718_213032.jpg
1MB, 2336x4160px
>>17370037
>>17369929
That is soo sweet! I talk to mine sometimes too, they are like my children kinda!

I love your plushies! Where did you get carl from? I love his colour!!!

This is mister Tinkel Binkel, he's my partner when i'm out, can't sleep if he's not out with me, and the two on the OP pictures are Elephant and BunBun
>>
>>17370626
Wtf where did you get pokemon from? Just because you don't share our interest doesn't mean you should spread unhappiness, no wonder your life sucks if you go through it with that attitude.
>>
Don't really have a love for stuff animals but I have a blue teddy bear that I had for a long time now. I treat him like my child and I love him. I also talk to him everyday, he's like my only friend
>>
>>17371590
Aw that is so sweet, wanna post a picture of him?
>>
>>17371434
Don't reply to tripfags. They are attention-hungry.
>>
>>17369698
Difficult. Especially if you are a guy. Girls and women can be more open but generally you would only talk about teddies once you have found they too like them.

As a man this can come accross very poorly if done wrong but generally you best find them anong good friends. If a girl or women, assuming you meet a girl who is like minded, probably dime a dozen, good luck and love the plushies, especially the bunny.
>>
>>17371743
You are right!

I'm female in my twenties, but i honestly don't know anyone who doesn't think it's a bit odd that i like teddies so much, i normally keep it a secret and only tell if people ask, because i have so many my they're everywhere in my home, and i own dogs so sometimes people want to give them my teddies instead of their own, which have a tendency to give me anxeity because i don't want them to get hurt. Which is very embaressing, but i just can't controlle it, in situations where my teddies are poorly handled, i'll cry and have a very hard time breathing. Often asking the person to either place the teddy nicely somewhere or just pick it up from the ground, i feel very bad afterward.
>>
>>17371846
This was for this also!
>>17371772
I just feel alone with my love for them sometimes, and would wish to find someone who knows how i feel, someone to relate to who dosen't think i'm odd or anything like that
>>
File: IMG_20160609_180056.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160609_180056.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
I play with my stuffed sharks every day. They have careers and their own government and laws. They eat air and can fly, and they express emotions by "derping" which is when they flail back and forth wildly The faster the flail, the more intense the emotion.

Some notable derpsharks:
Original Derp: Hammerhead shark from the dollar store. The first derp. Head of the Derp Committee. Has final approval over laws.
Whale Derp: I use this whaleshark as a pillow most nights. He has a deep mouth and sometimes carries things in it.
Medium Derp: A brown hammerhead, medium sized. A birthday gift.
Gluten Free Derp: An extra long derpshark shaped like a spaghetti noodle. Is gluten free because his owner has celiac disease.
Dr. Derp: Has had head surgery to repair a hole. He now deactivates derpsharks' brains so they can derp all day without worries.
Pillow Derp: There are two of these. Mini pillow pet sharks. I sleep hugging these. They derp the poorest due to their roundness.
Retired Derp: A dollar store hammerhead shark that got caught in the vacuum and was disfigured and burned as a result. He lives in a retirement home located inside a giant communist cardboard wall shark.
Bronco Derp: A thresher shark puppet bought for me by a 4channer for christmas. Can derp the hardest of all derpsharks.

I can answer any questions about derpshark society that people might have.
>>
>>17371851
You are fine but I feel that maybe you could consider, as much as I love my softies too, loving them a tiny bit less?

Trouble breathing over them sounds extreme and as valuable as they are, its important to balance your life with other activities.

Thats not to say dump em or any sort but occupy yoursrlf with other things and you can make friends, meet like minded people and then bring teddies into the equation but in moderation. One xan only talk so much for teddies.

If you were a guy I would have serious concerns but since women its the norm, I think a tiny step up of maturity could help, by way of additional interests. Still though, its a cute hobby and harmless which is a nice contrast to most.
>>
>>17371886
Tell about their society we would love to hear more!
>>17371893
The problem is i have friends, i even have a boyfriend and a ton og hobbies, it's not like i sit with them all day long and just sit, i normally use the night with them, i know it's odd that i care so much for them but at the same time i have no clue what to do about it, they are over all what makes me feel safe and sound
So it's not like they're preventing me from living, but i get panic attacks when they are handled wrong
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.