[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problem with life priorities.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
Damn. i have a problem with myself for a good few years now. I really want to find a good loving girl for a relationship but for all these years the i only had 3 relationships with all ended within a month or shorter. One of the girl was a really fucked up person that could not think who she wants to be with, one was a both was fuckup me drinking too much and her being a asshole to me and the last one was my best friend for 2 years before we been together. She lived in a different city and she broke contact with me just as she did two times before. The problem is that i have been trying to hit up on my other long time friend for some time and it did not work out so well. I really like but even before i was intrested in her i was disgusted by her doing some casual sex with another friend with to me is unbeliveble. Fucking outside relationship with a friend or something. Stinks like some degeneracy or something. Anyway. Today i talked with my friend about me hitting on that girl and my problems with finding someone and one of the things is that somehow alot of people i know consider me a friend but noone thought of me as a person for a relationship. How the fuck im supposed to cope with this? What im doing wrong?
>>
Self bump.
>>
>>17369636
Why don't you try casual sex yourself? Fucking annoying faggot frog posters.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.