[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe In One Sentence. Simple.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: jev6M.gif (1MB, 608x340px) Image search: [Google]
jev6M.gif
1MB, 608x340px
Describe your Current Or Previous Relationship In 1 Sentence.
Please Be honest.
One Sentence Can Tell A Big Story.
Whats Yours?
>>
>>17369086
Puety good mane
>>
>>17369086
it was one of the absolute dumbest things i have ever done, and i am very disappointed in myself for being so dumb for so long.
>>
Shes a slut but I'm developing true feeling for her, please help
>>
>>17369086
Had to let her go so she wouldn't waste her life with me.
>>
File: 1437941496303.gif (987KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1437941496303.gif
987KB, 500x452px
I still love you
>>
>>17369086
im stealing a friend of a friends girlfriend while he is away driving around the country trying to "find himself" for a few months.
>>
>>17369086
You were never worth it and I'm disappointed with myself
>>
One way, she was selfish in every aspect of the relationship.
>>
>>17369086
Nice girl who doesn't realise I'm chronically depressed, incapable of feeling love, and have fascist leanings as well as a general bitterness towards most things human.
>>
Why must I stumble into others whilist looking for the significant other of own.
>>
He's so naive
>>
>>17369086

Non existent.
>>
File: milli.png (20KB, 1360x632px) Image search: [Google]
milli.png
20KB, 1360x632px
He was such a great guy, I guess I wasn't enough for him.
>>
>>17369147
ok I'm crying
>>
So genuinely difficult, but so genuinely worth it.
>>
>>17369086
I love her, and I'm excited to be marrying her.
>>
>>17369086
A "friend"
>>
>>17369086
The inexistency of existency both on present and past.
>>
File: image.jpg (287KB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 788x872px
The age difference was manageable until we thought about what we wanted in the future
>>
Very deeply complicated.

It didn't start off the best, and the relationship marked a pretty big turning point in my life. The girl I knew back then isn't the same girl I know today. Due to mental disorders and drug changes, it's difficult at times. The relationship hasn't always been the smoothest due to these issues... Threats of suicide, cheating...I don't know. I feel like a lot of the time I'm babysitting.
I don't want to hold her issues against her, and it's not like she isn't a good person, it's just... complicated. My own situation right now isn't really helping with that. Even if I wanted out, I couldn't do it until I get back on my feet.

I used to be fairly healthy, but I've developed quite a few new health issues due to stress. I'm pretty much alone in all this. I have no friends, my mother is having her own issues, and my girlfriend is constantly afflicted by SOME issue.

Making friends isn't even that easy for me, I grew up alone too. Parent was never around, only attention I ever got was usually from bullies of some sort.

I'd have a hard time describing my story without limits, let alone the limitation of a single sentence.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.