[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know if I should message her or not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5679.jpg (607KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5679.jpg
607KB, 1200x800px
2 girls are in my romantic interests right now. Both are artsy, calm, not that socializing kind of girls. They're not shut-ins or anything, just so I kind of like these calm girls, don't really know how to describe them.

So, there is a problem with both.
The first one, I know her for few months, we've been out once, then had a break, then she contacted me again and we started talking, we went out a second time, but nothing happened, even at the end, a hug or something, nothing. I felt empty and 100 percent rejected. So I let her contact me after this, see if she's interested in me and if maybe she was shy back there, but nothing

Second girl, known her for couple of weeks, hit it off amazingly good, we have lots of things in common, but she seems to be sticked to her ex, who uses her somehow and she calls her monthly when he's drunk, shit like this, don't know the situation too good. We hit it off, agreed to meet, but I was stuck at work, told her to meet again and then she said she is in a situation and she feels weird, something personal etc. etc. So I leave it be, we talk again another day and it seems good until she sees my message and never responds up until this day. This happened one week ago.

So now I'm in this strange situation. I like 'em both, but they seem to not like me, not one of them. I didn't message anyone of them because I thought I'd be clingy and unwanted, plus the ignoring guys get the pussy and shit. Now I feel like messaging both, see if maybe my ugly-ass has a chance.

But nah, one rejected me while on a date by my calculations and the other just likes my instagram photos and that's all

What should I do? Message them again, see if after one week, maybe things have changed or what?
>>
shameful bump
>>
>>17369061

Very nice car

I hope the suspension is stiff as fuck otherwise those side skirts will be slamming into the ground round a corner
>>
Try to contact them both, the second one looks worse though, she seems still in love with her ex and with her past.
Why do you like calm girls?
>>
They don't like you, OP. Move on. Would've been evident by now.
>>
>>17369441

I don't know. The thing is that I'm an out-going personl. I'm active, talking, doing, making jokes and all. Probably it is the attraction to the other side. Probably it is just the fact that I think they're the ones I have more chances, but as it turned out, I suck. I don't know.
>>
>>17369271

Uhm, thanks. It is an E63 AMG on air bags. It isn't stuck like this, it's just for show. The suspension doesn't matter that much since the car is not made for the circuit to use stiff suspension.
>>
Bump. Please, give me an answer. I just don't know what to do. This shit has never occured before
>>
>>17369061
>artsy

Stay way from them for your own good. These types will fuck you over and they have no future prospect.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.