/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a child I was emotionally abused by my parents, and to say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (80KB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 480x369px
As a child I was emotionally abused by my parents, and to say that they were controlling is an understatement. I was treated like a marionette doll. Every aspect of my life was up to them. My friends, my love life, my schooling, my interests, my hobbies, my passions, my dreams, the music I listen to, the movies I watched, the clothing I wore, my spirituality, my political beliefs, my sexuality, my emotions, my feelings, and so much more. If I attempted to defy them in the slightest. Well. I don't want to talk about it. But at midnight 3 days ago (my 18th birthday) I woke up my parents and gave them a big "fuck you" and some middle fingers. I trashed the house and took anything important to me and left. I'm currently at my friends house who was emancipated at 16 because he was physically abused. For the past few days I have been getting very drunk and very high. But now the question is what do I do now? How can I reclaim the childhood that was torn away from me?
>>
>>17368023
Looking for something that is long gone will only get you in a hole, OP. Look for ways to recover and to become someone you're proud to be as well as someone free from their past. Also the habits of drinking and playing with drugs will take you to much lower lows than anything you've faced with your parents, ensure that you'll never have even a glimpse of a childhood, and fuck your future. Not good for you, friend.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.