[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not being a vapid human being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1465750884423.gif (3MB, 453x373px) Image search: [Google]
1465750884423.gif
3MB, 453x373px
What is a nice way of telling a girl that if she doesn't want to go out, she doesn't have to make up excuses?

The catch is that I'm not 100% sure she is making excuses like she might have legitimate reasons for not going out rn
>>
>>17366229
"If you don't feel like going out, just tell me, I really don't mind."
>>
>>17366229
Wait until you ask her out again and say "By the way, if you're just not feeling it that's cool too. I won't be hurt."
>>
>>17366239

this. though to be honest if a girl wants to go out, she will make the time. there are extremely rare cases where someone might be too busy for some time, but i am the only case i know of where that happened, where id been busy for so long that i didnt see a girl after a month of promising, then finally did and we dated for six months.

but for the most part peopel make the time if they want to meet someone.

if a girl cant settle on a day then she clearly doesnt. i mean if she wanted to wouldnt she be inclined to say
>cant this weekend
>maybe next weekend?

ior you could even suggest that nad see. but when people say 'yeah im just really busy lately' they are too busy to care
>>
>>17366248
I asked a girl at work if she wanted to play some frisbee. She replied
>I would love to go, but I'm busy studying! Thanks for inviting me though :) See you tomorrow.
We chat at work for a good bit. Should I ask her again or just drop it entirely. Or am I just over thinking this shit. I'm not even looking for ass or nothing. Just for a friend.
>>
>>17366286
Let it go. You're friendly coworkers. If there's some event relevant to your life that lies in her interests, feel free to invite her in the future, but don't nag about what she doesn't go for.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.