[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain an autistic manchild what's going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (57KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57KB, 640x1136px
Can someone please explain an autistic manchild what's going on with the world right now, and what can I do about it?

I'm in northern europe, disqualified from the military, regularly needing nonvital medication, and I have no idea what's happening. Turkey had or did not have a coup, Russia is becoming more Russia, China is starting a war with somebody over some sea or something, the US is about to elect a talking turnip for a president, Africa has been weirdly quiet, the UK is about to break into pieces, and I have anxiety.

What can I, being white native-born scandinavian not living in a large city, expect to happen next? Should I be preparing for a war or famine over here, what is a realistic course of action right now?

I have no family of my own but I have a mom and a sister to look after. And I'm worried.
>>
>>17365878
You should open your home to immigrants and let them fuck your relatives

Its the right thing to do
>>
>>17365881
I'm sorry I called your candidate a turnip.

Can we have some actual answers?
>>
>>17365921
I'm sorry you live in an irrelevant country
>>
>>17365878
What exactly is your question? Are you looking for a quick explanation of everything that's happening in w/r/t/ Turkey, ISIS, the refugee crisis, Trump, and Russia? Or are you just generally uneasy and kinda came here to ask "why is the world fucked up?"
>>
>>17365964
I'm asking what's happening in a practical sense, and what should I be doing about it.

What are the chances of Scandinavia becoming a warzone, what's the chance all my friends will get drafted? How does that kind of a thing affect civilians, should I be hoarding canned goods, get myself a hunting lisence in order to get a gun for protection?

My grandparents were children the last time my country saw war, and I have a hunch it's not going to be untrained russians in the snow this time.
>>
>>17366082
>russians in the snow
Finland isn't scandinavia you moss-gobbling reindeerfucker
>>
>>17365878
I don't know bro. The world is fucked up at the moment. I myself seclude me from looking at or reading any sort of newsform. Because in all honesty, there's no point about making a fuss about something that didn't happen in your general area. And having some general knowledge about surviva etc.
>>
>>17365878
Jag tror på jättar och troll
>>
>>17366390
WW3 is coming. It's not here YET, but it's a matter of time. What I do or fail to do now, this year, six months maybe, could be what decides whether my family lives or dies.
>>
WW3 is already happening and for the first time, it's not happening on European territory.

Wait out the Italian referendum in October. If the Italian government falls, so could the EU. That's when I'd get scared. Remember this is the longest period of peace in Europe.

Russia is Russia. Nothing's changed. I'm not worried about it. Plus we have a common enemy: terrorism.

Also get the hunter licence.
>>
>>17365878
>>>/pol/
>>
>>17365927
I'm sorry you live in one of the worst places for a non-retarded human being to live.
>>
File: 1463147663813.jpg (40KB, 304x302px) Image search: [Google]
1463147663813.jpg
40KB, 304x302px
>>17365878
> a talking turnip
My sides are now orbiting the sun

As for your question. Tbh you either get so tich you are literaly lart of forbes 500 than buy a bunker for your self and be safe or just pray for the betterment of the human race. Cause right now shit is fucked on so many planes.
Or take a job anyone needs almost every day (doc, egineer, mechanic etc)
>>
>>17366560
I'm trying to get to school to become an electrician right now.
>>
>>17366572
Good enough. Also dont fret to hard over world politics. As much as american anons keep braging about muh guns to defend my self and shit you will have 0 chances against a russian occupation force armed and armored to the core.
Besides I dont really think ww3 will happen. The people behind all the sharades know that ww3= extinction of the human race. Just either stay low live your life to the fullest. If other anons are right finland isnt that in danger of being nuked and shit.

Just try to be a little bit informed about shit. You are too small to change shit but enough small guys with knowledge can sometimes be enough.
>>
File: 1468651552475.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1468651552475.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>17365878
>a talking turnip
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.