[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EDM and Gays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
There's an EDM dance club in my town that plays sick underground techno. I love this music with a passion. The only problem is this club is a gay club, but many straight people go for the music unless it's a gays-only night.

I've been there a couple of times with friends but I'm debating on going tonight by myself(everyone is busy). I'm no homophobe or anything, but I'm a fit tall attractive male. Gays hit on me enough in public or a mainstream bar, and are usually very forward. I don't want to get my ass grabbed or anything, and I fee like going to a place like this would legitimately be "asking for it".

What should I do?
>>
>>17364428
*going to a place like this alone
>>
Avoid gay clubs. You don't know when Mohamed goes out to make Allah happy
>>
>>17364448
Well where should I get my techno fix?
>>
>>17364428
>should I go to a gay bar, I'm scared they'll be attracted to my manly buns

Ur literally the definition of a homophobe.
>>
>>17364454
dude you'd have to be a fool to ignore the fact that many gay men are just that, Men. Men are waaaaaaaay more aggressive in advances on average than women are. It's a thing called testosterone.
>>
>>17364472
So you're saying that you'll get raped at the gay club because just being there means you're asking for it? youve been there before you said so I'm sure you've seen them raping all the men
>>
>>17364454
Wut? Did you read the OP? He said he didn't want to get his ass grabbed. Very different. If a chick doesn't want random dudes grabbing her ass, is she somehow not straight?

>>17364428
Hey, maybe the attraction from the dudes will be a confidence boost, take it if you need it. Just ask yourself how much you fear getting sexually harassed, and if you can deal with it adequately, maybe belligerently, then go for it.
>>
>>17364485
No it's assuming guys are all children incapable of keeping their hands to themselves. Gay people aren't sex crazed stereotypes.

But whatever OP let your fear of gay people affect your life and don't go to the club to hear that music you're so passionate about. Because watch out the gays are gonna get you.
>>
>>17364499
>aren't sex crazed stereotypes

You don't know many gays do you?
>>17364448
How real is this threat now?
>>
>>17364507
Literally the dumbest person
>>
>>17364510
Wanna talk through your thoughts and not be a cheeky git?
>>
>>17364519
Don't go to the club because you might die from super AIDS or terrorism

>your actual thought process
>>
>>17364521
Logically prove why that's a bad train of thought besides the super AIDS straw man.
>>
>>17364499
Right, I never assumed that gays behaved differently from straight men. Straight men will also sexually harass women. I don't understand the confusion.
>>
wear a t-shirt that says "not gay"
>>
>>17364450
...Your computer or some other machine capable of generating sound from a form of data representation?
Right?
>>
U sound really insecure
>>
Wear a gay shirt that says "not tee"
>>
>>17364568
What does being insecure have to do with anything?
>>
>>17364579
Pretty much the entire thread bro
>>
>>17364581
I'm just so confused now
>>
I feel ya. You're lucky that mostly women want you, because their approach is nicer. Some of these young gay guys are way too forward and it makes me uncomfortable. Maybe there's enough going on at the club that they'll buzz off when you say you're straight. Idk.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.