[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are some gay people just damaged?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: fml.jpg (37KB, 482x395px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
37KB, 482x395px
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience to me. I'm 27 and I've felt gay my whole life but I have always wondered if something happened to make me gay or if I was born gay.

When I was younger like 3-5 years old, I used to experiment with kids in my daycare in the bathroom (it was a christian daycare lol). There was like a group of 3 or 4 of us boys I can't remember. I remember that one of the kids showed us how to play with ourselves and then we all kind of went along with it.

Fast forward to me being like 5 or 7 and I'm showing my older cousin (he's like 8 or 9) how to kiss and suck dick. And go on to teaching neighborhood kids what I learned in kindergarten.

Again, fast forward to freshman year after the homecoming game and I'm 13 and my best friend is sleeping over. I tell him I'm gay and try to seduce him? Anyways give him a blowjob and he pretends to be asleep.

When I turned 20 I finally had sex for the first time with a drunk straight guy who literally raped me (I was definitely bleeding), but for some reason I loved it. Helped him get home after he freaked out for having sex with me and slept in his bed...the next morning was so awkward.

I feel like all the guys I go for definitely don't want a relationship. They just want me for sex and then get rid of me. I think that's why I like straight guys, because I feel like I don't deserve love. Has anyone been through any of this or can relate in any way? Haven't told anyone any of this...
>>
kids experiment u fucking faggot
just dont do it so manyu times, ok thats weird
>>
>>17362773
ok :(
>>
>>17362766
The scientific data is still unsure whether there is a gay gene or it has something to do with early experience. But one thing is clear - if a homosexual person is "damaged" psychologically it is always because of shame, fear or mistreatment for being gay. That is, they are NOT gay because they are damaged, they may be damaged by social forces after being gay.
>>
File: sorry.png (46KB, 1500x1383px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.png
46KB, 1500x1383px
>>17362914
that makes me feel better, i'm too poor for therapy
>>
>Are some gay people just damaged?
All gay people are. Homosexuality is a mental disorder.
>>
>>17363040
but then why are guys so hot
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.