[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write A Letter To Someone Who Will Never Read It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 12

File: image.png (37KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37KB, 460x459px
Never say never...
>>
Dear God,

Was sorry to hear you died,

FN
>>
Dear bombshell slut in 8th grade

When you came up to me that one day and made a joke with your friends
wanting to bang me, I'm sorry I was to autistic to respond. I would have loved to bang you
and if you was more socially competent back then I probably would have gave it a good try.

I look back now years later and see and oppertunity that I might have missed. I know most
of my other female friends hated you since you fucked anyone who told you "hi" but in truth most people would
have liked that when we were 14-15.

Sincerly, anon formerly known as socially retarded.
>>
Dear M. K.
I miss you so much, I still love you I'm wondering if I did a mistake leaving you.
I can't explain all here, if you read this and want it, please send me a mail. Your friend told me you hate me so he doesn't want me to talk to you.
I dare not text you.

E
>>
Dear M,
I really fucking miss you, but I'm trying to just push you to the back of my head and pretending you never existed. I realized all my mistakes when we ended which sucks because i just wish i could fix them so we could still be together. I realized this whole time i was being a selfish cunt, and if i just talked to you, you would still be here with me. I'm still pissed off that after all that we've been through that you leave and tell me you don't love me, but I understand that was my mistake. I wish I could be with you again. You were my life.

From,
C.
>>
Dear J,

I'm coming for you, you autistic shitlord.

Lots of Love,
H
>>
C,

Guess I'm still only good enough to fuck. Not good enough for anything else. Fuck inviting me to anything.

Why?..
>>
I wrote you a happy birthday on EM this past year. I'll do it again this year. I know we can never be friends again, but I just want you to know ( if you ever read the messages) that I still do care and that I don't hate you. I wish there was another way to contact you to at least tell you.
I'd like to think if the world were ending I'd make sure to tell you I'm sorry before I die.
I guess I'm writing this because I had another dream about you last night. They're not too frequent, once every couple months. Just us reconciling and...idk giving each other closure I guess. Stuff I wish could happen. I know you don't get on /adv/, only /o/. But just in case you were to see this...I hope all is well.
-Marfie
>>
Dear D,

Fuck you, I don't want you here.

E
>>
>>17361435
what did J do to you
>>
Dear nose
Stop being stuffy and runny constantly.
I can't sleep. I can't function. Stop.
It has been years!

Me.
>>
Qaidolu wu,
Gliu qai difonpi xegil ikilgogou dindi run 13 eçun w eno xefil pisodu zen gusboesme is po zonzu, we qai inu ebigpu pude pa tape ihonpisgoe. Padonpi xefilpi gariedu e Daniela (2006) :(
>>
C,

I hate missing you and I'm frustrated that I can't talk to you. You're just so busy and can't give me time to speak, it hurts my heart being so alone. I know you love me but you're my first love and I'm just so lonely without you. Nothing is quite like you. And I hope I'm doing anything wrong, I'd hate to see you just starting to miss me on purpose. Because I love you and you love me, I know that. You know it too. And I really just want to talk without getting cut off about our relationship. I'm not sure who you think I am to you. I'm not insulted by you being busy but if you're busy, I'd like to talk about it. I feel like I'm in the dark. Please talk to me soon, I just want love you again.

Yours,
J

Also to the anon reading this, I love you too. Thanks for hearing to my woes. You're a cool guy.
>>
M,
I hope we can be sex friends.
Yours truly,
M.
>>
Please stop sending me suggestive pics. I don't know what you mean by them, and I'm pretty sure you're straight. You're confusing the hell out of me.
>>
M,

I used to think I could separate sex and love, but now it's apparent that I can't. I don't want to cross that line with you yet because I don't want you to get hurt - but would you even be hurt by me? I've offered a lot of me, but who are you? And I can't pry, I've been burnt that way before, and the fire climbs up my throat as fresh as ever any time I think of asking something that's quite frankly not my business.

I want to be closer, but I'm scared. I'm already in deep enough for this to be irreversible. I know I need to scale this cliff or risk losing you, but here I stand, petrified.

Chrissy
>>
>>17362070
take care of your kid and lose weight first

get addicted to speed again
>>
>>17361998
thanks friendo :) hope it works out
>>
B,

I don't know if we'll ever turn into anything serious, and I don't think I'd trust you to be faithful to me anyways, for obvious reasons. But you do have a really nice cock.

J
>>
She was never born, I hate to blame you because it wasn't your fault. It wasn't my fault. I hate you for the things you did. Why do you keep following me around?
Leave me alone. It's been years.
>>
I'm too scared. After today I don't know.
>>
>>17362242
You don't know because you are scared. Instead of doing what you can do right now, you're sitting and waiting for what you assume to be the worst.

There is nothing to fear in a life that is ultimately never ours.
>>
>>17361357
Second initial?
>>
I cannot afford myself these luxuries.
Continuing to act as though my words have any voice in this context will only serve to waste my time, and open my heart more to one who does not need to receive.

I am a fool. I am an idiot. I am slow. I am lazy. I know what you need, I know that I can appease it, yet I allow my own misguided feelings to get between this.

I don't know why. I cannot love you, not romantically. I don't know you so intimately. Can I say that I know you as a best friend? I wouldn't believe so. Though I may know a little bit about you, I don't know you. At best, we are acquaintances. We share memories, and stories, but not feelings or thoughts. I am support. A quiet person who does not judge, and only listens. One who does not provide solutions, only an ear. The person in the back of your mind when you're at your worst, but never any other time.

So why don't you believe, me?
This is the truth, a truth you obviously understand. A truth you can objectively write in front of yourself, one that is quantifiable, and yet still you'd rebel? Still you'd claim that this isn't all there is to it? Have actions not spoken loud enough to inform these sleeping ears?

I'm upset. In my mind, I am inclined to blame you. I'm inclined to blame you because I'm stupid. I'm too stupid to pick up on little things. I'm too stupid to understand the meaning behind unspoken words. I'm too stupid to put my feelings aside and be genuinely selfless, and I hate myself for it. I hate that I couldn't understand. I hate that I messed up so much. I hate that at my best, I let my feelings get between us. I hate that I'm so stupid that I couldn't figure this out in the 7 years it's been.
I hate the situation I'm in, and I hate who I am.
I hate that this is just another selfish letter. It's all me, me, me, and me. I hate that I can't even apologize for this. My apologies mean nothing by this point. I hate that I really don't know what to do.
>>
I hope I haven't fucked everything up again by being a belligerent prick to you yesterday.
Hopefully I can speak to you tomorrow, I am having such a bad night thinking about this but I know I can't message you without making the problem worse tonight.

S
>>
>>17362266
A
>>
>>17362266
I think my M will never read this to be honest, he is on vacation right now
>>
P,

I loved you then I hated you and now I rarely think of you. You were young and now you're older and I wish I could see that side of you. I want to feel the hair on your face, the ones on your cheek. I want to part your lips with my soft fingers and taste the inside of your mouth again. I need you to rest your head on my chest and hear my heart beat steady. But like I said, I rarely think of you now.

J.
>>
R,
Why was I not good enough to be your friend? You were one of the few people I really enjoyed talking to.
J
>>
Dear J

As time goes on, I'm starting to realize you're a mentally unstable drama queen. Please knock it off.

Signed, J.

PS: J3, I wanted to ask you out for a date, but wasn't strong enough to do so. Sorry. Then again, it wouldn't have worked out anyway.
>>
J,
I hate what the drugs did to you. Do you even remember the nights we spent when we were so in love? My best friend is marrying your older brother and you refuse to even be in the same room as me when I'm at the house. You look frail. Your car accident scared the shit out of me when I found out. Why won't you just fucking talk to me. We were each other's worlds. PLEASE

-J
>>
Emily

I'm sorry I didn't come visit you while you were in the hospital. I was stupid and selfish. I didn't want to see you dying of cancer. Because of me, you were alone when you needed me most.. That decision torments me every day. I immediately remember and think about you when I wake up in the mornings. This world seems so bland without you, and I just burn with regret every time I see your picture in my wallet. I still love you. I don't feel like I'll ever move on. It will be an unspeakable happiness when I'm able to join you again.

Jay
>>
ER

You probably don't know but I still love you. I miss you so much my heart aches. There is so much more to tell but you're not in a good place to hear it.
>>
Hey.

You disappeared. What's up with that? I'm done crawling after you. So tired of feeling unwanted and unimportant. Screw you, yknow? If you wanna hear from me again, you come after me. Even meeting you halfway is a chore because your "halfway" is biased as fuck.
That being said, I hope you're safe and well.

But God I'm mad at you for just fucking disappearing.
>>
Dear L,

I keep fucking everything up and if I'm not, i feel like i am.
I hate that my baggage is weighing me down. I love that you are understanding and can empathize and you let it slide but i hate myself for fucking up even after you are so great.

I feel like i dont deserve you, but you would say that that's a stupid statement. Now i feel like I've lost you. I wish she hadn't scorned me as bad as she did, maybe I'd be better.

...fuck
>>
>>17362568
You are a good person.
>>
ZT, Thanks for ignoring me. if you do not want to talk to me anymore just tell me and i will never bother you again.
>>
fuck it... guess im not good enough for you.
>>
File: 1468611683920.jpg (40KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1468611683920.jpg
40KB, 500x280px
>>
>>17362242
What are you afraid of?
>>
>>17361311

O

Falling in love with you has been the single most amazing in my life as of the moment just because you are my first,

When I accidentally discovered you were gay, I was heartbrokn because it's possible that you may never reciprocate the feelings I have for you, you may never fall in love with me, and you will always be out of my reach

But this is where I realize that what is in my heart is true, I accepted you and loved you for it.

You dont knw that I know of course, and I may never tell you, unless you'll come out. But before that, I'll continue to love and cherish you.
>>
D,

I am so happy to finally be taking that trip together. We planned it last year but never got around to it. It is now less than a week until we take off.

I cant wait to go but I have this feeling something will go wrong before we even leave.

Keep your head down, stay safe, & stay out of trouble. You always said it was your dream to go. It is less than a week away. Please don't do anything unwise to not be able to go.

E
>>
>>17362747
Them having feelings for someone else.
>>
>>17362824
Initial?
>>
Dear W,
You were my only friend here. I don't know why you hate me now, considering the blame is yours. We could've parted amicably. Instead you chose to spit on my face.
I hope you'll find happiness.
>>
G,

When I first met you, you were all shy and nerdy. But I adored it.
I thought your oversized hoodie was cute as fuck.
One day I was near your group in class and I overheard them ask you who you wanted to be your valentine and I saw you try to discretely point at me.
It wasn't until 3 years after that, that anything would happen but it wouldn't take me long to screw it up.
3 more years and I find that you've become someone entirely content, just somehow unchallenged or unchanged by things that should bother someone.
You say we are cool. I'm really glad we are.

I still think I love you, though.
I haven't felt this way since.

I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner.

C
>>
>>17362853
6 more, not 3 more*
>>
I hate that when someone who dislikes me talked you into leaving me, you went head first. But when someone you really liked tried taking me into leaving you around January, I didn't listen. I believed we could be happy.
>>
>>17362120
Yeah, it will. I just need patience.
>>
JG,

I've been hoping that you'll eventually ask for me back since I left you. I know it hasn't been long, but I already miss you like crazy.

If you had asked for me back any sooner, my answer probably would have been different.

But now I realize that even if we got back together and reconciled, I'm still never going to be able to trust your relationship with G again. Not after you lied to me about her and did all sorts of other shady shit with her. I'm not asking you to cut contact with her, that's too controlling and crazy.

I did have some hope for things working out between us because I love you so much, but things are looking pretty black now.

Even after everything that's transpired, I still love you. I'll always love you. Even though you hurt me, I hope you find happiness even if it means that I can't be with you.

-TH
>>
Dear A,

i'm sorry but, i dont miss you. desu your death has brought only good things to my life. sorry not sorry.

A.
>>
Dear (Name),
Fuck you. You ruined my son's life. I hope you get thrown in hell and get beaten and raped by Satan.
>>
>>17361311

Dear J,

Why did I ever convince myself I wanted you? You never treated me well, not once, I was just being deluded.

J
>>
Dear Hiro,

Why the FUCK doesn't thread watcher and quick reply pop-outs work on /adv/?
>>
>>17363251
I've felt the same about my J. Ah well, J's can be J's, but they'll never be as bad as the Ds.
>>
>>17363235
What comes around comes back around
What happened though?
>>
>>17363639
>believing in karma
Grow the fuck up, you stupid child. There is no cosmic police to punish everyone who fucks with other people over. The universe doesn't give a fuck about what you consider to be unfair, because the entire concept of justice is a human abstraction. If anything, the universe laughs at everyone stupid enough to expect it to take revenge for them.

And, no, I'm not an atheist; I just find it funny when adults still believe in this shit.
>>
Dear T,
I wish I could let you **** me all night long and make love to you until you finally get too tired of me and I could stop worrying about it to happen.
Sincerely, L
>>
>>17363701
I wish it too.
>>
>>17363664
>okay....anonymous overprotective mum
>>
Dear anon

Hey you won't find help in a bottle or a cut. It's hard I know but I'll be with you the whole way, even if you don't know I exist
>>
You're such a good person. Just think of this- what did I mean to you the day before I accidentally did what I did, or how about the morning or an hour before hand, what about on the bus ride home? Prior to that we never had bad blood, why must you deliberately put me through hell for something that I did not purposely do?
>>
Dear S,

I wish you wanted me to help you. I know you're not single anymore, but I honestly couldn't give less shits than I do. I just want you to be happy. I'm not expecting anything to get romantic ever. I just want you to be happy. I wish you cared for me in any capacity whatsoever. It's tearing me up inside knowing I care so much about you, and devoted so much of my attention to you during our show to make sure you were in a good place, but you still apparently don't want to talk to me. You've praised me for how much I care and how sweet I am, but those praises seem empty now. I feel manipulated; you toyed with my feelings, then tossed them away when you didn't need them anymore. I hope that isn't really the case, but god damn it I feel it is.

What did I do?

C
>>
Dear name
I am somehow really jealous and envious because you can have an easy life you get all the things you want just by snapping your goddamn fingers.
As for myself I have to work 12-16h per day just to get what you already have.
You are a really good friend of mine but the jealousity is killing me inside.
You get the money, you get the car you want, an education your parents are willingly paying for everytime you decide to study something, even after quitting two times already.
You have all the time in the world. You can improve yourself, learn something new. But all you do is sit behind your alienware screen playing games and enjoying your neet life.
I want to have education so bad. But I have to pay for it myself.
Sucks to have shitty parents.
>>
>>17364214
Heh, you have shitty parents? Try a meth addict and a homicidal drunk as parents, both with severe mental issues and disabilities.

It got so bad, I'm now living with complete strangers still. They are technically family, but it doesn't matter, they're strangers to me.
>>
>>17361311
Dear L,
I hope you're still alive.

K
>>
H,

I really can't tell what yo think of me.

Sometimes you're really sweet, caring and friendly.
Sometimes it' like you want us to be friends.
It's like that most of the time actually.

But, you've had your odd snide moment.
To be honest, this could just be bad thoughts coming back "You're a creep, she obviously thinks your disgusting - that's why she said those things, that's why she seems to avoid you".
Logically I knew you're busy and stuff, that you're not avoiding me, you've got other shit and I'm just trying to make it about me for some reason.
And everyone makes the odd snide comment, or joke that maybe was just harsher than intended., because the rest of the time, you're the sweetest girl in the world.

I tell myself this, but then I get those thoughts again "She's only nice because you work together. If she saw you outside of work, she'd be praying you don't notice her and go talk to her".

Anyway, regardless of how you feel about me, I'll probably try to avoid you tomorrow, because these kinda thoughts are back.
Not that "avoiding you" ever really works out, normally end up bumping into you more when I try to dodge you.
But I can try.
>>
You make me wish I was dead pretty much nonstop. I hope you're happy nonetheless.
>>
Dear S.

I miss you. But I'm not sure if seeing you again would be good for my health. I really want you to come back, but at the same time, I want you to stay there. 'Cause I don't want these painful feelings to come back. I regret that I couldn't talk yo you more.

Please, take care
I.
>>
Fuck.
>>
Dear H,

You were the only girl who i've ever opened up to, even four years later. I still remember the days when we'd chat on myspace before class started, then at school we were always together.

We never dated but we always had something.. everyone knew it.

You made my depression nonexistent, you made it worth coming to school, you showed me that it is possible to be happy again, you made all my problems seem irrelevant and you made me feel something i didnt get at home or anywhere else, love.

But you also changed me for the worse. You left me hanginig after all i did for you the second a guy came around. I didnt think i could ever get my heart broken - I believed i was too much of a tough guy for that.
But it breaks a little more each time I think of you and all of our memories.
You have a daughter now and the babydaddy isn't even with you anymore due to his abuse.. I can't even feel bad for you.. I can't feel anything anymore and you're the reason..
But you'll always have a place in my heart.

-S
>>
>>17362423
Spooky. I don't normally do this, but initials?
>>
>>17362354
Well I can't get you out of my mind.

I want you up against the wall, my leg wrapped around you, our tongues intertwined.
>>
>>17361311
A,
Fuck you. You said you had me. You said you'd be there, I opened up to you, and now where are you? You don't even want to fucking hang out, you never return my texts or snapchats even though I know you fucking read them. If you didn't want to talk, you could've just told me. It's not like I wouldn't understand. I just thought for once I had a real friend who I could fucking count on.

G,
I hope you dump his ass. You deserve better.

J,
Fuck you. Out of all the fucking people, I was by your side through your pregnancy, I was there on the phone with you for the 6 hours you felt like you were gonna die when you had the abortion, I never judged you, insulted you, or did anything to make you feel bad about yourself after I found out you were a sex addict. I did all I could to help you get through it. Now that you got some piece of shit friends who only use you for pot you've completely fucking left me too? Out of all the fucking people, I thought I could at least trust you to be there. Fuck you.

G,
You're a good guy and I hope you find what you're looking for. Good luck out there dude.

B,
I'm sorry it seems like I don't return your feelings. You're a fucking insanely beautiful, sweet, fun girl and you deserve so goddamn much. If I were in any decent mental state I'd ask you out in a fucking heartbeat, but I'm too damaged to see myself as having any shot, and I don't want to put you through having to deal with me. You deserve so much better and I hope you find it.

M,
I fucking hate you with a passion. Just know that when you hit that age and you can't take care of yourself, I'm going to be there for you as much as you were for me. Enjoy not even getting to go to a fucking home.
>>
I've never found a good use for these threads, but here goes.

I guess there is a character limit, so here's the pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/zppNhWkZ
>>
B,

Why do I love you. I keep telling myself it's fake, but everytime I see you I want to tell you, even though you clearly know. And I know you don't feel the say way. Which makes me even more confused of these feelings I have, I hate them. Everytime I block you from everything I end up unblocking you from the aching curiosity that maybe you would actually speak to me but doing so just makes me more lonely and lost and I don't know what to do I'm getting too far from sanity it's killing me. Nights on nights of me debating if I should steal the gun from the other room and just end it. Is it even worth it? I can't love anyone else why? How do I escape this fucked drug and live a happy life instead of me bawling my eyes out like a pussy over some cunt who never responds to anything I ever text for months, and then out of the blue messages me. Why can't I tell you to fuck off. Fuck you. But I love you. I don't understand this addiction..

,b
>>
You guys made this really hard... Or did I make this really hard. I don't know how I'm supposed to feel. I just know I don't feel like I belong here and I'm hurting.
Why do I have to choose? Do I have to? Yea it's my life. I'm a "man" now. Too many hands reaching for me.
>>
We have different taste, interests, moral and personality. It will never work between us, so why can't I stop thinking about you?
>>
>>17365244
That's just how it is. Just because you and they are different, doesn't mean you're incompatible, either. Opposites attract and different interests bring variety. You can't predict what will and won't work.
>>
Ashley.

I was dumb as fuck to cut you out of my life. I let trauma from my past destroy my trust for all human beings. It was also intimidating to date a girl with so many options. I had no faith that I could keep your attention so I pretended to lose interest. I hope your man takes care of you. You deserve it.
>>
A. B.
I wish you'd just tell me to fuck off it you don't want to hear from me again. I can't stand it when people try to be indirect for the sake of feelings. If you want me to leave you alone, say so. I can guarantee that there isn't anything you can say to hurt me.
A. S.
>>
File: thumbs-up.jpg (116KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up.jpg
116KB, 720x480px
>>17362588

Anon, i don't know why it was your comment that pushed me over the edge but i nutted up and spent the whole afternoon and night with L.

It was amazing. L was the best. I'm so sure i'm smitten.

Thank you based anon.
>>
I miss you so fucking much. Please come back.
>>
Sorry I'm so lovesick over you. I'm always worried you're going to see what a dork I am and lose interest. but I'm glad you're sleeping better. I hope starting school again is a bright new start for you...i want to be able to hang out though. I miss you. I still think about being together
>>
>>17364225
Who's L? Name?
>>
>>17362853
:/
>>
I hope I get the strength to move on. It's only been a few months and I'm still completely miserable. I just want to be happy again.
>>
my life is changing around me and i dont know how to evolve.. i fear ill be left behind by everyone i care about soon..
>>
I'm so vulnerable right now. You could crush me if you wanted to. I think I've fallen too fast, and it feels amazing and terrifying at the same time. I wish things weren't so complicated.
>>
>>17362423
Why do you miss ER? What happened?
>>
Miss you sweetheart.
Miss hanging out, miss chatting silly stuff, miss chatting serious stuff. Miss your thoughtful ways, your wisdom, your expressions.

I know theoretically this could still happen, but it would fuck up everything and I don't think I'm strong enough. You deserve somebody more wholesome and pure.

K
>>
J,

You've haunted me all my life.

I miss waiting for you to come see me at the pool next to the playhouse, just so we could talk across the fence for a few moments. I miss seeing you everyday in class, sitting near you when I could. We never should have complicated it by going out. I was better before you flew me to dazzling heights and then dropped me.

Can I really live the rest of my life knowing what I'm missing? What I wasn't quite worthy of?

Please say something. My birthday is coming up next month. Something, anything.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4
>>
Dear J,

I'm sorry I didn't realize what a mess I'd become and me failing to deal with my shit made you feel like shit. I'm working on getting myself on track. Maybe then you'll come back to me.

-C
>>
>>17361311
Dear W,

I'm sorry I told you should've died with your mom on that plane crash during 9/11

- R
>>
You people,

Fuck you for the ddos on pokemon go.

T
>>
>>17366416
Initials?
>>
Dear stranger,
I saw you today as I was walking to a gem and mineral expo. You were sitting on the sidewalk, head down against your knees, and it kinda looked like you were crying. I felt really bad seeing you looking sad and like you had no home, and I silently wished you well.
When I was walking back from the expo, some pretty crystals in my bag (that I keep collecting/hobby and healing/spiritual reasons) I thought of giving you one as I walked towards you.
I gave you a small clear Quartz Crystal point with a little cluster of Quartz on the side. I choose it because it looked like a boat carrying a load. I thought maybe it had the energy of helping one carry their emotional baggage. So I gave it to you.
You thanked me and you took it, looking surprised and nervous.
All I said was "it's a gift. It thought you might be having a bad day, so here's this."
I forgot to tell you it was Quartz. First I thought I hope you know it was just a cheap 3 dollar crystal and not some expensive thing you could sell. Then I realized... You might look at it and think it looks like crystal meth. Or someone might find it on you and accuse you of holding drugs just because of how you look. Maybe you'll think it was a mocking of you or something.
Oh well. I just hope you know my real intentions and no one sees it an thinks it's drugs. You can't burn it anyways, like drugs, the melting temp is 1600 degrees Celsius for Quartz if I remember correctly.
Anyways, I'll never be able to clarify my intentions, but I hope you don't doubt them. And I hope no one doubts you innocently holding on to that Quartz Crystal gift, on the street, with worn out clothes.
>>
I don't want anybody else. When I think about pooh, I touch myself.
>>
>>17364868
J...?
>>
D,
I hope you're well. Last time we saw each other I don't know what to tell you, I just wanted to be around a friend that's all. Not really sure how you see me now but I still consider you a friend.

J's
We've known each other for a long time and I thought you guys knew me the most. It seems like we don't know each other at all now. It kind of feels like there's bad blood maybe it's just me.

Z
You're petty and manipulative. I was you're true friend I felt like I could really form a bond with you but shat all over that. I actually cared man. I did. I guess I still do just not as much. I'd never try and hurt you intentionally.

M
I still love you. Sorry.

T
Why don't you just talk to me? I'm right there.

Myself
I wouldn't say you've wasted your time but you took some detours. You've spent all this time distracting yourself and now you're here in a world of confusion, anger and restlessness. You're feeling pain of unknown links dropping words to fish for answers you'll probably never get. You haven't changed, have you? You know who you are and what you want. Was it all ripped away? Those two paths in front of you have always been there. You've just been waiting for a sign or a push. Maybe the people you were waiting on we're never thinking about you at all. Maybe you're just wrapped up in whatever feeling creeped it's way inside of you. Just never forget that you can love. You can love. You can be loved. It might just be all in your head. You're getting better just keep striding.
>>
>>17366666
Well, while that is despicable, I respect the quintuple sixes on your post.
>>
D
Ti odio ancora per quello che hai fatto. Mi hai ferito nel profondo, mi hai strappato la fiducia nelle persone. E non mi importa piú nemmeno delle patetiche giustificazioni di tuo padre. NON HAI GIUSTIFICAZIONI. Spero che ti torni tutto indietro. Ma il mondo non è giusto.
Nonostante questo, aspetto e temo ancora che tu mi scriva.
L
>>
Dear self,

He's not coming back. Why? He didn't love you. Even if he did, you know that he can't possibly miss you like he misses his ex.

I know it hurts, but please stop holding onto the false hope that he'll beg for you back eventually. It's not going to happen.

He's not going to apologize. He's not going to tell you that he misses you. He's not going to tell you that he can't stop thinking about you.

You're waiting for a rain that isn't going to come. You need to take the "advice" that you gave him and move on.
>>
>>17366666
This nigga's got issues
>>
>>17367222
What's the story behind this anon? Maybe he does miss you but doesn't know what to do to make it right. Or maybe he doesn't know if you will even want him
>>
>>17367222
I know how you feel. I'm so sorry. Let me virtually hug you and wish you the best. You will get over him. You can. I'm sure.
>>
Dear M,
We all know you're never going to get someone as good as me ever again. Actually, it's kind of funny because after you dumped me you've done a good job of making yourself less desirable to any worthwhile person looking for more than a fling. I wish I still had influence over you even thought we're not dating anymore because man you could really use a guiding hand. The smoking, the fact that you're not pursuing anything better in terms of a career, your failure to take care of your car, your teeth, your mental health... You're in a downward spiral. At least you've gotten fit? Your best friend asked if I'd ever consider getting back with you if you asked me seriously and I couldn't help but laugh in their face. There was a time I might have, but all of the things that bothered me about you back then have gotten 10 times worse and the things that I really liked hardly ever show anymore. Get your life together. There's no change for us, but maybe you could find someone more on your level and do something more than use them for booty calls.
Your friend, but never more than that,
A
>>
>>17367248
I'm definitely not that M, but i see why he dumped you. you seem like a gross person.
>>
>>17367177
Initials?
>>
M

I hope that what I think could be happening is not happening. I wish that these thoughts are nothing else but the sheer fear I feel about losing you, I wish this is just me being paranoid. I love you so fucking much, after all these years be are finally together, now I hope we get to fix ourselves and love each other, and enjoy everything you have to offer..
Please.. Just don't tell me that is what's going on...

G
>>
C,
I can only hope and pray all the lovely words you tell me when you're intoxicated are true.

I don't know if telling you I loved you this morning was intelligent or not.

T
>>
>>17367257
Bitterness does interesting things to our willingness to share negative opinions. I gave over 3 years of my life in defense of a person that everyone I knew insisted didn't deserve me. Loving them with all I had, trying my best to provide stability. I had nothing but encouragement and positivity for them. To this day I'm still one of the few that believes they can do better than where they are now. The next thing I know I'm dumped and they've taken up smoking and fucking their way through the club scene with no aspirations past their current part time job. I'll still defend the person that they were, and my choice to stand by them all that time, but they aren't that person right now. Tell me anon, should I have waited in the wings forever? Should I still be pining? I'm the one that bore the heartbreak with well wishes for their future which may well never be realized if they keep on this way. There's only so much support I can provide from my current position. Despite my harshness, I still have more belief in their capability than their own friends. As I said, there's no more us but there's still a chance for them to get it together and find happiness - and I'm one of only two or three people that think that.
>>
>>17367303
should stop being bitter, should stop having any regret that you do not hold sway over another's life anymore. those are the things that seemed gross to me. gotta move on to better things.

I'll say this, you're not a bad person, but your heart is leading you to bitterness that will serve you about as well as his poor choices.
>>
>>17367326
*serve him
>>
Words to my past self:
Don't find your validation in others. Don't fear what they think, because in reality that's just fear of yourself. Don't just look at yourself and think "What will make others happy about me?", think "What's great about me, and what do I do that makes me happy?".
Relationships don't mean as much as you think they do. Endlessly chasing some kind of happiness that you think can only be achieved through some goal is silly and will make you more miserable than anything.
Don't run from the things you fear. Pain isn't a wonderful thing, that's why it is pain. But instead of turning away from it because it hurts a little bit, crash yourself into it as hard as you can and face the problem. Gritting your teeth and dealing with the pain will bring you much more fulfillment and satisfaction than just trying to dodge around a little unpleasantness. Life isn't meant to always be happy, but revel in the joy while you have it and don't obsess over it when it's not there. Everything comes with time, you can't avoid either side of it.
Finally, love you. Don't think hard about what others say, because they are only temporary. You have yourself forever, and if you don't like yourself, how can anybody else?
As a final note, watch Evangelion way sooner than you did.
>>
J,
I fucking deserve better than you. And you know it too. That's why you're an insecure, emotionally manipulative, and violent ass-hat.
I gave you 9 years of my life. 9 years of support, encouragement, and sacrifice. 3 children, and the best sex of your life.
But no, you have to pretend you're my guardian and master, instead of my partner. I am not a child, I do not need your permission to live my life. I tried to help you work through your baggage, but it's a sisyphean task. As soon as I think you're over it, you sink into a pity-party or start breaking my belongings and throwing things around the apartment. It's supposed to be my job to cater to your emotions? It's fucking exhausting.
I've outgrown you, Man-Child. And one day, you'll look at the empty rooms of your apartment, and realize that you could have prevented it, by being just a little less self-absorbed.
Worst regards: Your wife.
>>
>>17367360
Why watch Evangelion? I've never heard of it and I was wondering if it helped you or something? Would you recommend? If it did help then can you share some points you got from it?

I'm always looking for new stuff to watch so I just had to ask
>>
>>17361311
Dear H.W.

I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. It's been 6 months since we broke up and I still have yet to feel better. Dating other women just makes me miss you more than I already do. I think about you every single day and regret how we spiraled out of control. The funny thing is, if we spoke again and you wanted to get back together or even be friends I would turn you down without a doubt. I feel like I can't trust you ever again, and I don't think I want to. I just can't wait to finish up school and leave this state. We were both abusive to each other, but I still wish that it never ended.
>>
>>17363251
Are you me? Also J stuck with an asshole J.
>>
C,

This is kinda horrible, isn't it? It's like you said - you don't have the balls to block me from your life entirely because you're afraid I'll react by doing something dumb (which is totally a possibility desu), and if you keep up what we're doing now, I'll never let the possibility of being in a relationship with you die. So that means you should be in a relationship with me?

I know that it's not fair or good to start a relationship like that. A relationship should be something you want to get it, not something you agree to because there are literally no other options left. But I'm not telling you this. I'm not telling you to leave me alone forever. Instead, I'm still hoping that you'll choose a relationship, because that's just how much of a selfish fuck I am.
>>
if you come to back all of a sudden and tell me you're pregnant I'm out of the country the next day. I'm not dealing with you for 18 years, and I'm not giving you a dime. doesn't affect me none.
>>
>>17367403
As somebody who isn't really much of an anime person, it was probably one of the most enjoyable things I've ever experienced. I really don't want to spoil it for you, but if you've ever dealt with depression it has so much to offer in terms of introspects to how the human mind works and self worth.
It's certainly enjoyable, but it's not something to just watch to watch. I would thoroughly reccomend you pay some good attention when watching and really just enjoy yourself. There's a lot of value to it, and it's personally one of the best pieces of art I've gotten to watch. It just resonated with me like nothing else I've ever seen has.

It's helped me realize a lot about being an adult and how to be the person I'd like to be without being pressured by outside opinions or people. I will warn you that there is some very graphic stuff, but it's not something that should scare you away. I think it's part of what makes it so great. It challenges you on a lot of levels and really makes you think while still presenting a solid story overall.
>>
I'm feeling evil tonight.
>>
>>17367660
Thanks anon! I will for sure check this out. I feel like it's exactly what I need.

But is there anymore to the title? A Google search brings up a bunch of movies and a series. Is there a specific one?
>>
>>17367717
Essentially, there's the original Neon Genesis Evangelion and its 26 episodes. There's also a movie (called End Of Evangelion) which is essentially a re-telling of the last two episodes in the series with a much, much higher budget and is honestly quintessential to enjoying the series as a whole. Some people reccomend watching the first 24 then the movie and THEN the last two episodes, which is what I did, but I think that's really up to your own discretion.

The other movies you're seeing are what's called the Evangelion rebuilds, basically a re-imagining of the series as a whole and a bunch of changes to characters and some plot points while still maintaining the over-arching storyline. From what I've heard these are considered not as good as the original, and although I haven't personally seen them, I implore you to watch the original series and End Of Evangelion. You'll definitely benefit from it.

As a last little note of interest the title essentially translates to "A coming into being". You'll probably understand why by the end. You'll enjoy yourself, I have no doubt.
>>
Self,

I still can't figure out if I can trust you. Sometimes I worry you're more selfish than I could ever imagine. Please end up OK.
>>
>>17362282

What are the initial?
>>
I hate you and the fact that you couldn't care less about me. Knowing that I will have to see you in my class for the next two years fills me with anger and I hope you don't pass you filthy slut
>>
K,
You've made me laugh, you've made me cry, you've made my days, and you've also ruined some of them. But underneath the tough guy exterior, I see a lot of hurt, anger, and loneliness. All I want to do is bring a little light into your life if I can. Even though I initially wanted more, being your friend would be an honor too. We're really different, practically night and day, but I don't think that's such a bad thing. Please just let me in. I promise you won't regret it.

Sincerely,
R
>>
To the b,

I'm gonna tell you how I feel this week and this time I'm not gonna flake out. I don't know 100% if you feel the way I feel towards you, and I have no idea what's gonna happen since no girl has ever flat out confessed to you ever. You've never kissed or dated a girl. I'm hoping I can change that. I've wanted you for a while now.

From me.
>>
>>17361311
E.

You are right, I'm an asshole and I don't deserve you, I've donde everything wrong the past few weeks and I keep fucking things up, it's not your fault, you have been perfect since the first kiss we share and the first time we hold hands. You were the girl of my dreams and now I'm afraid of waking up and realizaing that I've lost you, that you gave me a chance and I threw it away with my behaviour and my problems and the bullshit I make you go trough. We both made mistakes but you moved on and I tried too but I was never good to start with. I know you will tell me that you want to give me time, that you will wait or that maybe you are just to tired to keep on trying and fighting for a lost cause. Maybe deep inside I know you are right.

You deserve better and I can't be better.
>>
C,

Out of all the 31,000+ people who were on Omegle that night. I'm very happy that I got to talk to you. I really hope that this turns into something really worthwhile for us. And I have to cut this short now because I have to reply to your message on my phone. Cheers.

P
>>
Dear friend,
It wasn't worth doing and ruining a friendship. I live with guilt now and think about it everyday. If I could take it back I would. The addiction took over and I didn't have the will power to stop myself. I'm glad I stopped doing heroin but I wish I stopped before ruing the friendship we had and the friendship of many others. Taking what was yours just to end the sickness I had physically and mentally leaves me with even more pain in the long run. You'll never read this, but I just wanted to say I'm deeply sorry.

Sincerely,

A theif, a former addict, and a deeply regretful Anon.
>>
D,
I have to stop talking to you. I don't want to feel an empty void that you will leave. Reach for a missing piece that you will take away from me. I don't want to think about you everyday for the rest of my life. To think about what I would be like. I have to stop talking to you. I don't want to remember our late night conversations, our fantasy of a new life. I don't want to build these memories that will haunt me every blink of every day. I have to stop talking to you before I remember you.
>>
>>17361311
instead of banging him you should have banged me

would have been the best you had

but it's nbd
>>
Hey J,

We get along well and everything, but I'm really not all that interested in dating you. You're a good friend and person and all of that jazz, but I don't want to get involved like that.

There's been a lot that's happened this last year for me, and I honestly think I'd be better off just being on my own for a while.

That, and I'm still fixated on someone else that probably will be out of my reach as long as I live here. Yeah, I'm an awful person, I get it.

As cliche as it is to say this, but it really isn't you in this case. Sorry if that's a tough pill to swallow, but I'm not going to bend and break just because your friends suddenly decide to message and guilt me.

It's a bit fucked, I hope you realize that.
>>
W

I wasn't expecting you to be this pretty for a guy. Let me draw you.

K
>>
To my soon to be ex,

You would be the perfect guy for me if it wasn't for your ex wife in the picture. I still don't feel bad for insulting the way she looks, or your low standards for dating trash like that. I won't apologize, and you won't placate me for how I feel. Anyways, the last year we've spent together was fun. I enjoyed spending all of my free time together with you, and eating out at new places with you. It's unfortunate that you're essentially throwing away our relationship to be able to take your friendship to the next level with your fat as fatass ex wife. I hope she dies choking on all the food she's gorging on. Seriously, how do you let yourself go that bad? Maybe in time you'll realize the decision you decided to make, but I'll have moved on by then.
~
>>
D
Enjoy your creepy porn jap library perv
>>
I decided tonight to listen to a recording you made me once long ago. You might guess at my intentions if I told you that it was the one you had owed me for some time.

I still have it, of course, along with most of the others you made me. I labeled them by date, and my memory is terrible, so it always takes me a while to find.

Always...well I suppose you know I've done this a few times, even after we were separated. The emotional aftermath was terrible when I did this a year and a half ago. I'm sure you can imagine.

But things are a bit different now. Whereas before I might have wept bitterly and been filled with intense anguish, I find the price of a sigh and "if only" worthwhile so you can be the one on my mind once more.

But, while looking for it, I ran into a different one. It was short and to the point:

"Sweet dreams. Can you hear the birds singing outside? It's seven o'clock. I love you."

I was more moved by hearing that again than could I be by anything any living person could tell me. And the tears that threatened to force their way out of my eyes knew not their own origin, for the feelings were too complex for my understanding. I suppose the vicissitudes of fate are likewise too complex for me to comprehend. I'll never forget your weak voice struggling to speak as you fought for your life, but this is how I truly want to remember you.

Let's try again next life.
>>
>>17367231

I was >>17363167 also. I'm having a pretty rough time with this breakup, in case you couldn't already tell.

My boyfriend, now ex, was a lying, cheating asshole.

I'm not going to get into all the details, but he had been looking for hookups online and completely denied it when I confronted him with proof. The straw that broke the camel's back was when I'd found out that he'd been hanging out with some chick he that he had a little history with before me, he basically kept it a secret from me and lied by omission about hanging out with her. He apparently cuddled her and kissed her on the cheek multiple times, he tried to give me some bullshit story about how she had a breakdown and that he was trying to comfort her. That's definitely not what it sounded like in the messages that I read.

Getting him to talk to me was like pulling teeth, he didn't give a shit about supporting me when times got rough. I'd tell him that I'd been having a bad day, or that I was kind of down, and he'd sweep it under the rug and continue talking about whatever we were talking about like it was nothing. There were larger problems that I faced that he pretty much ignored which were huge indicators that he just didn't give a shit. "I care, I just don't show it.". Pffffft. Yeah right.

I really don't think he was over his ex, and I'm positive that I was just a rebound despite him telling me that he loved me. There are a fuckton of other things leading me to believe the aforementioned, but his ex dropped into his workplace with her boyfriend unexpectedly, he was talking to his coworker about it. He was like "He's certainly no JG (in reference to his ex's boyfriend)".

I definitely don't think he'll ask for me back after everything we fought over and all the drama I caused. Plus, asking for me back would mean that he'd have to own up to shit and apologize, things he's fucking terrible at doing because his ego is bigger than the solar system.
>>
I love you Em. Hope you see this. Never say never
>>
K,
I wanted to write you here because I missed you, but I realize I have nothing else to say except that.
M
>>
>>17365244
Because you love her/him and that's okay.
I just had who I thought was the love of my life leave me over us being 'too different'. Don't make the same mistake. I know you're not him but we're both hurting over pride and presumption.
Give it a chance anon.
- sincerely? I can't sleep at 3 in the morning even though I'm high enough to put down a whole city block. Take a chance.
>>
Dear M,
You fucked up. But don't blame it all on yourself. Still, you can't let him hurt you again. You can't let anyone hurt you again after that. At some point you have to shed what happened in the past and bounce back. If you need a therapist to do it, go get one.Your suffering isn't just your fault, but you let it happened - forgive yourself for it but don't let it happen again.
Sincerely,
>>
T
Our friendship was always on your terms, so even though I miss you, I don't know how to be your friend at all now when the ball is clearly in my court (for once) best to let it go
You never actually cared anyway, this is in my best interest
>>
where is the door to happiness?
>>
>>17361998
C's initials?
>>
>>17368979
Three years back. In 2013.
>>
>>17368977
Let go? If that's what you wish.
>>
>>17368977
Funny to think you never cared.
>>
>>17362350
Plz dun b gay :(
>>
>>17368425
So a guy "cheats," lies, won't talk about it, yet you put up with it for a while, and you would have taken them back and still love them?
There is something very wrong with you. You must like the drama and attention.
>>
>>17369098
I know there's something wrong with me, I'm pretty messed up.

It's not necessarily that I like the drama and attention, it's just that I was (and still am) in love with his personality an who he was as a person even though he treated me like shit. He was pretty much everything I've ever wanted in a guy aside from all the cheating and lying bullshit.
>>
Where are you??
>>
C.

After we ended, I realize we did had nothing in common to keep our relationship going on, this is why I didn't call you, when you told "call when you reach home, ok?".

Isn't a mistery that what keep our relationship going on for 2 years and half was only the sex. It seens I wasn't the only one to enjoy it, otherwise you had already broke up with me.

I really don't miss our talks (or the few ones we had), the only thing I miss was the wild sex we had, at every place we could and the way we have done it.

I just wanna thank you for being trustworthy in what we said each another at the beginning.

F.
>>
G,

I can't figure out if you actually want to be with me. Sometimes you'll be all sweet and loving and I feel like I know, but then you'll go back to being distant and hard to read. You say you're really emotional lately, is that all? Or is it something to do with me?

D/A
>>
>>17369256
What country is c from?
>>
>>17364812
I want you so badly. Why are we torturing ourselves??
>>
>>17369360
I don't know. Do you think it'll ever happen again?
>>
>>17369291
Brazil.
>>
>>17369478
So are you from your atrocious spelling.
>>
>>17369498
Not giving a flying fuck about it.
>>
Anyone else reading these and pretending its about you?
Christ I'm pathetic
>>
>>17369512
All of them? Or just those with your initial?
>>
A,

I get it. You've cut contact with me. I thought we'd talk about it before actually doing it, if at all. But if it's what you need, then so be it.
Keep in mind what I told you before, if you ever decide or feel you should contact me, don't be a stranger. I've always wished you the best and that has not changed. You're a great person and that'll never change. Sorry I didn't make my feelings and thoughts obvious before it was too late. Things could've been much different.

Be happy and safe.
>>
>>17369531
All of them, the ones with my initials are assholes.
>>
>>17369536
I do this too lol. Constantly, and I believe them most of the time
>>
C,

I wish I had said anything at all about how I felt. I'm glad you considered me a friend, even if you don't talk to me much at all anymore.

S
>>
Mrs J C

I want to dump a gallon of jizz in you.

L
>>
>>17367794
B
>>
>>17369534
W-what's your initial ;-;?
>>
>>17369763
T.
>>
Dear N
I'm sorry for all the pain I put you through last year.
I don't know why you didn't leave me then and save yourself
It doesn't seem like you believe me when I say that I really had no idea how miserable you were with me.
You promised to be honest with me, no matter what, and I asked you multiple times if you were happy with me. And you said yes.

And now you hate me, and I really don't know what to do. I loved you, more than anything. It's been a couple of months but I still can't get over it. A peaceful breakup would have been nicer.

You helped me quit the addiction, you helped me through my depression, and although my suicidal thoughts and horrible mood was putting you down, I wish you would have at least told me other than saying "I'm tired". Told me that it hurt you.

Even though our love is dead, I still love you as a person. And even though you're trying hard to forget me, I'll always remember you as the person who pretty much saved my life. You have no idea how guilty I feel, especially considering all that you've done for me.

I'd gladly take all that pain inside you and put it into me any day if it were possible. It's just not fair that now I am happy and you are miserable.
Please be happy, and I hope you can find someone better than the emotionally abusive shit I was. I'll learn from this and be happy, because that's what you wanted me to be back then, and it doesn't matter if you don't care now. I don't want to disappoint you.

E
>>
>>17369425
Yes, I know so.

Is there anything you want to tell me?
>>
>>17369803
Holy fuck I am a T and I have an A and this the same situation and lol
>>
>>17361311
>>17361311
Dear C,

I know things are going good for us the last weeks and I am very happy with the fact that you can express your feelings towards me because I felt the same way a long time. You are keeping me alive. Still, I can't get over the fear of losing you because I tend to fuck things up very quickly and drown you with all my emotions. Don't be confused if I seem cold sometimes. That's how you end up if everyone you loved kept leaving you behind. You are the purest and sweetest guy I know and you are so beautiful that it hurts sometimes. Please take good care of yourself. I hope you will be my husband someday. I love you with everything I have.

B
>>
>>17369904
What's your second initial?
>>
>>17369876
There are so many things I want to tell you. Could it possibly be you?
>>
>>17370035
I'm TMR.
>>
>>17370043
MY SMILE IS STUCK
>>
Dear T.W
I was the one who shit on the floor
not Josh
>>
Lucia, je ressen(tai ?)s beaucoup de choses pour toi, j'espère que toi aussi...
>>
>>17370056
Good for you, buddy.
>>
I love you. I know I worry. I've gotten over it all, but anxiety sparse clings. But I love you. Though bother and repetition.
>>
Dear MB,

I really have nothing to say. I mean, there's no point in saying what i want to say so might as well not say it. But who the fuck cares, i'm just venting, you'll never read this anyway. I never, ever told you my feelings for you, and i don't think i'll ever be strong enough to do so. You’re stunning, intelligent, there's nothing about you that i don't like. What i don't like is me. I mean, not really, overall i like myself, but when i compare myself to you or when i try to imagine us together i can't help but feel pathetic. You've had boyfriends and you probably have one you love right now as well. You know what it really means to love someone, and the implications in a relationship. On the other hand, i'm really not good at this kind of stuff, whenever i try to do something right i just drop my spaghetti. I'm not bf material in any sorta way, at least when i compare myself to you. You, who probably see me as a weird and immature guy, albeit maybe also funny but definitely not a person worth of your intimate love. But that's ok. The next year is probably the last one we'll spend together. To you it may not be a huge deal i guess, but to me it really is something. Your leaving could be my end and my birth as a new person. I won't give up. I want to be a better man, a man that you would've loved in other circumstances. I'm not expecting to change reality. We'll probably never be together. But your sole existance makes my being vibrate. So accept my thanks and please don't be too disgusted by this retarded drama if you happen to see this and realize who made it.

Cheers,
AS
>>
To Mom, Dad, and my Brother,
I'm sorry.
From - Your loving son.
>>
>>17370114
Maybe you shouldn't have been a degenerate retard.
>>
Dear S,

I saw you on TV the other day and you are the first thing that I think about when I wake up since then. At first I blamed infatuation, but that's not it. Infatuation doesn't last for years.
Why must you be on the other side on the planet? I'd love to meet you one day. I'd take you out for a coffee or lunch. My treat of course. Or just a nice stroll through the park if you are more the walking kind. Anything simple, you know. It just sucks that a day like that will never happen. The best I'll get is running into you at the super market if I'm ever in the area or something.

You're married now, got a nice kid, and a loving husband. You're wealthy and healthy, have won the genetic lottery, and you're loved by people all around you. I'm jealous S. I'm jealous of you and your husband. He's one lucky son of a bitch, make sure he doesn't forget that.

I think I'm going to commit suicide someday. I'm not happy, clinging to unrealistic goals and I generally feel like I'm a burden. I won't take my own life before I get to shake your hand, hear your laugh and voice and see your smile, though. One way or another I will get to meet you in person first. Don't lose sleep or feel bad because of that, alright? That's the last thing I want to happen to you.

I think that's all. Promise me you will at least remember this letter. That'd mean a lot.
>>
>>17369080
I'm not gay and I'm from France if it can help to know if you know me
>>
>>17361539
Fuck you, you ugly bitch
>>
>>17367177
D here.
Text me something casual
>>
Dear S,

I know that your friendship with me and MG in general meant a lot to you, and I am sorry that I was petty and decided that I was sick of you. I know you weren't always perfect and I know that I wasn't either but somehow our friendship worked. I think that, for you at least, we were like sisters. You felt comfortable around me in ways you weren't comfortable around other people. I wish I had been more open with you during our friendship as you were always so transparent, maybe that would've made our friendship feel more equal to me. Maybe we shouldn't have smoked so much weed together? I think that the weed made me depressed and I might've in some small way blamed you and MG. I don't know but it honestly kills me that you obviously don't have a support system anymore outside of your boyfriend. I feel terrible that I am the reason that MG fell apart. Honestly, if I hadn't dug up the time capsule with N maybe we would still be friends. But I totally shit on our friendship when I dug it up and read your letter that wasn't met for anyone's eyes but yours. After that, I couldn't bring myself to be friends again because of the guilt I felt of talking to you but not telling you what I had done. I also know that your friendship with M annoyed, not your fault, because she always made it a competition between me and her for your attention and that's not how I wanted to view the three of us. I know that we will both be fine in the long run but I still feel awful for what I did and I hope that in a couple of years we can be friends again, when we are more mature. I wish I could explain this to you and that we could be friends again, because I know that we had a lot of potential to be BEST friends and that a lot of the reasons that we aren't is because I wasn't open with you and whatnot. I am sorry, I wish you the best.

E
>>
Mel,
You told me once you hated that pet name, but honestly I don't really care, it's pretty cute. I haven't heard from you in a while, I hope you're doing okay. Are you still in therapy? I hope so, we both know you need it. Please don't think I dislike you, I just couldn't take it any more. I'm done regretting what I did and said, you needed to hear it, and there's nothing more I can do to help you at this point.
Oh, and get yourself a car yeah? You need the freedom, for sure.

CJS
>>
>>17370056
I thought you were better than that, I guess not. Pity.
>>
Dear Emma,

Call me and let's hang out already. It will be fun. Just one date.

John
>>
File: 1468198390042.jpg (38KB, 960x751px) Image search: [Google]
1468198390042.jpg
38KB, 960x751px
>>17362368

I highly doubt you're the J I last talked to 4 years ago, but if you are it's because I was easily manipulated by the feelings of others and couldn't stick up for myself. I lost a damn good friend and I must say I regret cutting you out my life. Hope you're doing well kiddo.
>>
K you slept with every one of my friends except me, I was ok with that. when I stopped you from getting gang raped at a party you didnt even say thanks. THAT hurt.
D
>>
>>17364732
Fuck
>>
>>17370957
Me too anon
>>
>>17361420
M's initials?
>>
>>17361311
You intoxicate me. We share a hobby. I want to raise your son and see him grow into the strong woman you know he is.
>>
>>17370039
Tell me something only I'd know.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17371925
Oh! I kept the first for another day
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 384x384px
A,
I miss you, I dream about you all the time that I'm worried my current boyfriend is going to catch me saying it in my sleep. I would of done anything for you, I would of worked 2 jobs if it meant making you happy, anything sexual was my wish to make you happy, your happiness meant more to me than mine. It's been almost a year but my heart still aches for yours. You were toxic, you were slowly killing me but it always a constant high and it was worth it. I don't know what's wrong with me, my current bf is the most amazing man I know, he's so caring and nice, but I still crave the love we had. I hope I get better soon.
>>
Dearest EFC,

I'm so sorry for hurting you. I still love you and I hope your love for me hasn't already faded. I wish I wasn't so young when we met. We could've led a perfect life together, if only I were ready to settle down. I desperately hope you understand. Right now things are looking pretty bleak for both of us, but maybe someday we'll both find people who will make us as happy as we made each other. I'm so sorry for hurting you. I fear I've made a mistake. I love you. I love you. I love you
>>
>>17369612
Last initial?
>>
Dear C,

I wonder how you're doing every now and then. I don't hate you the way I used to, but I'm still angry. I'm so, so angry and disappointed. I think I still blame you for a lot of things - it's been years now though so I'm not sure I'll ever stop. It still hurts to think about, and seeing pictures of you with people I know is a quick way to ruin my day. I shouldn't still care that much but I do, I do, I do. I heard you're doing alright for yourself - that you moved yourself and your baby out of your parents' house and you've got steady work. Somehow, you seem to still be everything anyone else ever expected you would be. But I still wish you could be more than that, wish things could have gone the way I believed they could. But then again, I think I was done giving you second chances a lot time ago.

Wondering if I was ever really your "best friend" or if that was a lie too,
A
>>
This is more of getting this out of my chest, but there's someone I wanted to read this.

Looking back, so many things were wrong with me. I don't think I ever mentioned this, but sometimes I'd lose all my confidence in myself while at work that my voice would simply break and sound squeaky mid-sentence. It was really embarassing and it happened a lot once it started. That was one of the main reasons I look my "alone time" in the shower, to wind down from work and regain my voice.
This is one of the many things that was wrong with me and every now and then I remember something I said or did to you and I feel terrible.
I don't know if you still feel bad or down about what happened between us, but I hope you have fond memories of our time together. I know I do.

It's kind of like how one day last year I realized I accidentally killed my hamster when I was seven. Twenty fucking years later and I suddenly realize it. That feeling of consuming guilt, the sour taste. Yeah.
Anyway, this post was supposed to be about the voice-breaking thing.
>>
>>17366551
Are J's last initials same as C's last initials?
>>
File: 1465590822130.jpg (188KB, 1017x688px) Image search: [Google]
1465590822130.jpg
188KB, 1017x688px
>>17370056
>>17370043
>>
>>17373078
You need to do some serious growing up.
>>
Dear G.,
fuck you. Fuck your sweet, cutesy façade. Sure, you're cute and you can make a good first impression on most people, but I assure you that sooner or later everyone realizes who you really are. You're not as good at hiding your true shitty, self centered personality as you think. I saw it as soon as the crush I had on you faded, and I've been a huge idiot for not seeing it earlier. In fact, that's the only reason why I'm not saying this to your face, after all it's just my fault for being such a dumbass and letting you lead me on and hurt me.
But karma is a bitch, girl. Ever wondered why you periodically find yourself without any friends? ever wondered why every guy who manages to stay with you for more than two weeks is a boring slob with no personality? Taking advantage of people's friendship and genuine feelings will ultimately make them realise your true colours. You're already losing your "friends", most of them already told me they hate you.
And unfortunately for you, I know you well enough to know that, once you'll realise all of this, it's gonna hurt. Just as much as you hurt me, S., R. and anyone else. Because in the end you actually want to be loved, but you can't help but act spoiled and manipulative, because you're too used to it.
Oh, also that spoiled, half-assed attitude is not going to help you with college, so you better start studying seriously, or giving bjs to your professors, or you'll never get a degree.
>>
>>17373534
>>17373534
BURN THE WITCH!
tell us how u really feel anon lel good shit meng
>>
Ryan! Are you fucking Ashly yet? I bet her boyfriend, one of your best friends, would probably not be happy about it. But he's off with the military anyways, not like he's around to witness the shitshow!
anyways, good luck you fucking chimp
>>
>>17373543
This is fucking funny, tbbh, and I'm not part of the story.
>>
Dear S.,
I was in love with you. You were too immature and took me for granted, so I left you. It hurt.
I know you miss me and you regret it, but if putting it as your whatsapp status (yeah eveyone, that's actually what she did. She didn't even directly text me.) is the most you're willing to do, then I'm sorry but we aren't going back together. Grow up. Come back after learning how to behave like an adult, and then we'll talk about it.
Honestly, I don't hate you. I steel feel something for you... after all out of any girl I've ever dated you're the one I'm the most compatible with.
>>
You still owe me two hundred Pound ya cunt
>>
>>17373682
AP?
>>
>>17372242
This photo meant nothing to me. Was it supposed to mean something?

You've let me down yet again.
>>
Brett,
I'm so fucking stupid. I miss you like crazy. Please come back. I'm too afraid of making the first move...
-S
>>
>>17373764
Sorry about that. I hope you find what you're looking for.
>>
Boyfriend,

Why don't you get horny when you drink like a normal person? Why don't you react to me walking around the room in my underwear? What does it take!? Visual stimulation isn't working. Kissing you and grabbing your junk isn't working. ASKING you to fuck me isn't working. I've assured you that what's lacking isn't in the quality of your performance but rather what's lacking is the performance itself. Is once a week or once every other week really enough for you? How often can I bring this problem up before it sinks in that I need more? I'm really trying to ask for less and masturbate more, but this has continued to be a problem for 2 years now and I'm not seeing any improvement. I'm going crazy here.

Your Sexually Frustrated Girlfriend
>>
>>17361539
E dont want that D no more
>>
>>17374460
Good luck to you and your situation with your boyfriend anon. You're gonna need it
>>
File: rain.jpg (36KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
36KB, 610x457px
Dear T,

I don't know exactly how to say it, so I will just be straight forward. I love you. I think about you constantly. I feel happy when you laugh. I feel happy when you text me late at night. Every day I say hi to you, but I'm to weak to tell you how I feel.

What kind of a loser falls for a girl he met online? I know I will most likely never meet you, and it hurts... Hell I've never even seen your face.

Just wanted to clear the air.

goodnight,

E
>>
Dear K,

Why didn't you tell me sooner? It took you three hundred days to tell me why you were gone. It took you over 2 thirds to tell me that your "Internet went out". Do you expect me to believe that you never could have texted me, emailed me, messaged me in any way, for 300 days? God damn it man. You were my best friend, you talked me out of killing myself, you taught me so much. Now you won't talk to me at all.

What am I supposed to do? Wait another year?

E
>>
>>17368049
Your initial?
>>
Dear C
Why did you have to screw around with me and my friends lives. You said you wanted me and that we would always be together, but all you really wanted was a new source of entertainment. If you really loved me, then i wouldn't have caught you with him, I wouldn't have had to hang up when you begged and pleaded through your sobs to be forgiven, and we could have been happy.
L
>>
>>17361420
I miss you too
>>
>>17369512
Yeah same
>>
J,
I thought about you moving on to other people and it made me so upset, I puked. I texted you ready to ask but I was too afraid to know the answer. At least twice a day I write a message to text you but I never press 'Send.' Moving on is what's best for both of us, even though it feels like its killing me.
>>
Dear Tabatha,

I loved you, you loved me, and yet you still broke up with me for a reason even you said you don't understand. Clearly I didn't mean to you as much as you said. If you ever come back to me, it'll be up to you to prove you're the one who wants to be with me, because when I went out of my way to give you the world, you pushed me away despite leading me on for so long.

Thankfully, however, you taught me a valuable lesson - only do for others what they'll do for you. No one's getting my full affection until they're fully prepared to give me theirs. You've also made me realize that my initial way of thinking was correct. Love will only lead to pain and it's better to not get involved with it.

Also, you taught me that a long distance relationship with a bipolar and schizophrenic person is probably one of the hardest things to maintain. Especially when you have no intention at all of fixing your issues, even though you're the one who told me you had them.

Cameron.
>>
Dear D,
I wish she discovers what an absolute shit you truly are. Maybe she already knows and she's too beta to leave your shitty ass.
>>
I'm the hero of my story, but I keep forgetting that. I'm so willing to give my power away to anyone and everyone I can imagine. Especially you. Always you.

Please get out of my head now, Joe. I'm trying to find the girl you once loved inside here somewhere, but I think she died when you married someone else.

I think I would erase you if I could, á la Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I would never know what I'm missing without you.

But really, fuck you for giving me a taste of something I was never able to find again. When can I be done?
>>
>>17366413
I'm really not sure why I miss ER. They are a person that is an alcoholic a person in a lot of personal turmoil. They can never ever communicate from their heart so missing them is most likely self destruction. I know they will never change so maybe missing them is something I'll endure my entire life.
>>
>>17374595

"I'm the hero of my story, but I keep forgetting that. I'm so willing to give my power away to anyone and everyone I can imagine. Especially you. Always you."

God dammit I've never related with something more in my life... :(
>>
J

You beat around the bush about getting back together and tried to keep me as a friend. You've been an incredibly shitty friend. You never make any effort whatsoever and leave it all to me. Well as of today I'm done with that.

You lied to my face and told me that there wasn't anyone else and that you wouldn't be in a relationship for a while even though the whole time we hung out you were texting some guy saying things like "I miss you baby." and when I asked you who was blowing up your phone you lied and said it was one of our friends.

At this point I wouldn't even want to get back with you because of all the bullshit and lies. If you want to actually try and be friends we'll see how that works out but I no longer feel anything for you but contempt.

- C
>>
>>17374641

God damn, man. The only difference between your situation and mine is that I can't confirm whether the person I was with was talking to someone behind my back.
>>
john,

thank you for giving away your rights and allowing me to be happy. i am sorry that you're probably going to die soon, a life spent wasted is a life wasted. i still hope you find solace and peace; i don't know why i still do after close to 6 years. i still have unanswered questions and i think they will remain unanswered, but i'll try to accept that. thank you for giving me life
>>
>>17361311
Dear CF

I'm really sorry that our relationship didn't workout as we expected, I really wanted to still be with you, but I can't feel that sensation of being a merely object to you. You said you wanted something serious and I believed you, but then you started to act loveless with me, you didn't wanted to talk me for the whole day when I was there stupidly looking out always to you. Sometimes I really miss the good days we spent together and it will always give me a sudden smile. I really really hoped this could workout but unfortunately it did not happen. So I really do prefer you to look out a different person you really like, don't worry you will always have me there for anything. I really love you and I think it will never change.

Sincerely, a stupid anon
>>
>>17374653
I had suspected it anyway, but of course she wouldn't lie to me, right? Wrong.

I had been close to moving on anyway and figured I'd put in one last shot but that "I miss you baby." killed it before I even brought it up. It was a sordid affair after that.
>>
>>17374543
initials?
>>
>>17373012
J and C respectively
>>
>>17367479

If you're still here, what's your first initial?
>>
>>17374665

Initials?
>>
George W. Bush
I love you. I love your memes. I live the joy in your eyes. I love how easygoing and fun you seem.

Obama seems like a killjoy. You always know how to have fun. Trump thinks he can make America great, but really we just need more of you. We're still great and always will be, but you could make it even better if you were on TV more.

I wish I could cuddle with you and maybe blaze it. You're like the cool dad I wish I had. I can't even be happy with guys i date, they're nothing compared to you.

My fondest wish is that I can be more like you. Stay chill and take care

LS
>>
Dear H,

How did your elephant charge go?

Sincerely, SA
>>
Hay S,
You are the worse person. You hate the friendship I have with your partner. You hate the fact they have someone to talk to that doesn't want sex. I feel sorry for you maybe if you weren't such a cunt in life you would have real friends. Don't blame me for your failing marriage. I told your partner/my friend they should work it out. Fuck if it wasn't for the talks we had you guys wouldn't make it past year 1.
Now you put a person you say you love in a spot where they have to pick friends and family or you. A choice no good person should be forced to make.
>>
Mike,
What I would give for one more smoke break and one more fairy tale.
S
>>
File: memories of yesterday.jpg (104KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
memories of yesterday.jpg
104KB, 852x480px
Hey A,

I know it's been years since we last talked IRL, we still chat in Facebook from time to time and I can see You've grown to a fine young woman and that You're happy with life. I'm still here struggling, barely trying to get my life in fucking track, I was relieved when I heard You were still single because I still fucking love you from the first time we met and until today. I know I'm not the most successful and most Alpha person You've met, but all I ask is give me a chance, I'm managing through life, school, work and my health. I'm nearly there, even though I feel that sometimes that You're one of the elite, and I'm a simple guy, I still hope that I might be able to catch up to you one day. I'm rambling now, finding words to say, but long story short, I've always and will always love you, no matter what and I fucking regret I didn't have the courage to say it to your face.

Love,
M
>>
Sterling Caton,

Fuck you. Also I'm obsessed with you. But fuck you for being such a coldhearted bitch. Please come back.

- M
>>
J

You were right, we were terrible for eachother. I was lucky to have you, and I treated you like shit. You told me you wouldn't leave, but I get why you did. Deep down, I knew you would.
I was so angry when I found out about your dirty laundry, but I'm not mad anymore. How could I be?
Now I'm just sad because I know I deserved it, but that's not the worst part.
The worst part is that I miss you, but I know I need to just move on.

S
>>
Dear Krista,
Why didn't I try to get with you when you clearly gave me hints so many times, you're so fucking hot and now some faggot bmx vaper kid with gauges is all over you. I would drag my balls through 8 miles of broken glass just to hear you fart on the phone. Wish u coulda took my virginity in 9th grade when you told me you wanted to fuck after school, why was I such a little bitch.
>>
>>17374437
Same, P.

Sincerely, J.
>>
M

I'm sorry, but you're too late. And it eats me up with so much guilt that I can't bring myself to the same level of love that I once gave you. The words that you sent me, were the same ones that I wanted to read when I was in the most fucked up stage in my life, but they never came. They just did now, but unfortunately, it's too late. I know that you wanted to redeem yourself after that mistake. I know that you wasted so much of the chances that I gave you, but I've decided that I really have to say no this time. I found someone else. The guilt that I'm feeling right now is so much because I feel that this love you're showing me should already be shown to someone else. It's not fair to you that I'd keep pretending to you from now, until Sunday. I really have to let you go on Sunday. I'm sorry that I couldn't give you another chance. I'm sorry that you're already too late. I'm sorry.

P
>>
>>17367215
Sei un idiota
>>
>>17375492
vieni a dirmelo in faccia, carina.
>>
That was long ago. What a move and risk. What did I expect?
Nothing good really. Still, I do think a small part of it was real. I think you were special in strange way. Negative and downer, you were hopeless and in that I feel we were similar.
You were a porcelain doll, not a pretty one, but one cracked and broken by life's misfortune. Still those cracks were beautiful to me. It added a strange texture upon a smooth faded face.

I miss how simple and comfortable you made me feel. Rare when a person can make a raven feel unkindness. Rare is has been.
Now I flock with another, more a crow than a raven. Now I must caw and cackle as she does.

Do you do the same? With him as well?

I should be happy, Doll, for the crow that follows is loyal enough. At least she speaks such. She is similar but quite the same. Yet, I remain here, not quite understanding why.

Is it wrong to settle?
Is it wrong to understand that happiness is not always bestowed on all of us?

The way I see it, for some to win, others must lose. I hope you are happy, we were nothing. Just friends, just companions, nothing more. I should have remained quiet. At least then I would still be around to see you, hopefully now happy. That's all that mattered.

Those around me happy, hopefully. You and him, and my crow with me.
3 winners and one loser.

Such is life.
>>
>>17374785
Siobhan?
>>
Dear J,
I am sorry I didn't tell you how much you mean to me when you were in your deathbed. I didn't know what I was thinking, I am so scared to see you in a stroke. I had my hopes up that you will live and the next time I will see you, I will be able to talk to you. But the next thing I knew, I was on my way to your funeral, full of regrets.
>>
>>17375656
Fuck this is a massive amount of feels
>>
>>17361311
Cuz the get it off your chest thread isn't around atm

I'm fucking pissed off I've come down with a sore throat out of fucking no-where today and I'm meant to go out drinking on Friday.

FUCKING FUCK THIS DRY AIR. >:|
>>
>>17375707
I also got a sore throat. Hope we're better by friday.
>>
File: The Crying Dead.png (75KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
The Crying Dead.png
75KB, 294x313px
I tried this time. 10 years. A decade.

Yeah, I will admit I really fucked up last time. You were there for me and I couldn't see what stood before me. I abused you, and pushed you away, yet you kept coming back. You were loyal all the way.

You took it all in stride, for years. Hoping that I would get better. I was broken, and we both knew it. I would lash out at you as a plea for help. I wanted someone to lash back, yet you only took it and made me lash even harder.

So we broke up and took a couple years apart. You help me get help. I swallowed my pride and went in for treatment. As you hoped, I got better and saw the damage I had done. We talked and evaluated the shambles of our past together and decided to work past it all.

I really did try this time. Tried to be the man you wanted and to treat you the way you deserved to be treated. I made you a part of my life.
Yet, you lied. You didn't.

I did my best to learn what is required to grow a proper relationship. Love isn't enough.
>>
>>17375952
It requires a lot than just love to be with someone, to be part of their life. I gave you as much compassion and patience as I could. Did my best to be for you. Yet, you continued to let me down. To say one sweet thing, only to betray it with your actions.

The only time you do what you say is when I start walking away. When I start to lose hope in us. Only then do you seem to act like a partner.
I can't keep playing this game with you. I wanted to honestly try at being with you. But the longer we dance this dance, the more I can feel my old abusive self coming back. It's hard to stop my mind from rationalizing that you respond to abuse more than care. As when I was cold and detached from you, you seemed to be the most responsive. Now that I'm not, you seem to have checked out. Yet you continue to feed me sweet words. All this honey can not longer sustain me.
2/3
>>
>>17375969

I quit. I need to walk away. My patience can only carry me for so long. I am not a part of your life, your actions have shown me that much.

For my own well being and health, I need to walk away from this. And whatever guilt I felt from past is pretty much moot as I really did try this time.
No friendship, no friends with benefits, nothing.
I'm out.
>>
E.,

You went from being one of the most important people to me to earning my disgust in one paragraph. Good fucking job.

T.
>>
M,

You scooped me up in your arms and carried me up the cliff. I don't understand why. I don't think I ever will.

I hope I've been clear enough in expressing the kind of person I am. It won't be long before I won't be able to say no to you - I'm loyal and obedient to a fault, because I've given so much of myself away that I don't know who I am anymore. And because of all of this, I am a very easy person to take advantage of. I hope you always think about how everything you do influences me. I hope you don't become too comfortable and break me. I will give you the world and more, whether you end up deserving it or not.

I hope I'm not deferring too much responsibility to you. I hope you will come to love me one day.

I hope I don't hate myself one day for this.

No more sacrifices.
Chrissy
>>
Dear mr. dentist,

Thank you for everything you have done in dental work for me and my girlfriend. I'm sorry we're both scared shitless of you but you're really a great guy. I just wish I could honestly tell you that instead of wanting to bolt outside the moment you finish looking at my teeth. My girlfriend seems to be much better at dealing with you then me. When I said 'thank you' last time after you fixed my two fucked up front teeth I really meant it. I'm sorry my hands were so sweaty and shaky that it was barely a handshake at all. You're probably sick of us from all the work we gave you by now. I don't even think I have the guts to tell you that through everything I have actually started brushing daily. I hope you'll continue providing us with great healthcare even if we were/are shit clients. Just please dont kick us out.Please.

From,

M&E
>>
N,

>>
>>17361311
I am giving you the reality you created.
For the last three years i have been rebuilding my construct and challenging every minutia.
You put product placement into my construct as a payback for not believing me.
Now you will never know if your proof was real. Fat chicks, really?
I am sorry for becoming your father and only being able to react instead of pro act. I started this year reaching out in safety and coping, only to be met with your product placement. I hope you enjoy summers at your new camp in the woods. Being profiled by opinion will always be statistically wrong. Every dimension without alcohol will be better than the last 3 months we have shared. I will always love you and the 3. And i am sorry for all of the hurt i have caused you, and the pain that has made you so sick of me. I expected you to lead me in the corridor. And you expected me to champion your quest with resolve on your terms, with no regard to feelings. We should have talked more.
>>
Dear me from the past,

you could have done a lot better.

Cheers,
me from the now
>>
It's been nearly 7 years and I still miss you. I don't have romantic feelings for you anymore but I do miss your presence. Being with you, having fun everyday. You told me that I'd have to abandon all feelings for you someday, but I think we both know that isn't possible. They were the best times of my life. You don't really think I would throw those away so carelessly, do you? Hahah. Has your physical health problem gotten any better? (Friend) told me about it a while back. Have you been able to create things despite that? I hope so, you know I'm a big fan of your works. I wish I could have been there to watch you improve.

I really want to talk to you, as an adult. Over these 7 long years I've noticed a lot of things that I didn't see while they were happening. I'm a little surprised you didn't see them, you were older and had more experience with people than I did. (Person) following me around everywhere I went online, he was trying to indirectly control what I said, he was pretty obviously trying to push me away from everyone so he would be my only friend left and take advantage of that. He was jealous over the fact that I loved you and not him, so he tried his best to ruin our relationship and boy he sure did that, didn't he? You knew him, you saw what he would say. Why did you treat me so badly after he told you a lie about me? Why did you believe him? You hardly knew him. I just don't get it. I know I'm at fault too, but he pressured me into giving him information after I told him a joke but he thought I was serious. I didn't know what to do in the situation.

I wish I could go back in time and avoid the place I met him at. It caused all sorts of dreadful trouble on top of this.

I wish I could at least message you.
>>
Dear grandpa,

I am truly sorry that I didn't visit you at the hospital. I still couldn't get myself over dad's death 2 years ago. Seeing him literally wither away before my very own eyes devastated me inside. I feel like a coward for not visiting you in your last moments. But I don't regret my descision. Maybe I will, but not now. I wanted to keep you in memory as I saw you the last time: smelling like motoroil half buried in your car, fixing something that I would not be able to, smiling widely and making jokes at us.

What I truly regret that I didnt go fishing with you in all those years. I am sorry for being this selfish. I love you to this very day and you have been the best grandfather I could ever wish for.
I'll take good care of your fishing gear.

Cs
>>
T

You are a horrible person.You made my life living hell. If not for the debt I have pay, I would've run away from this job as soon as you've shown your true colors.

I hope you'll get what you deserve in the long run. Seriously, all the people you've hurt did not even deserve it. I sincerely hope the ultras or the police will beat you up at the next football match you are visiting,

C
>>
Dear EM,
How's it going, senpai. It's been a long, long time.

I don't have a clue where you are now or where you were going back then. You had all those aspirations for yourself, but you never really knew for what. You just knew that you wanted to be better than those scumbags you grew up with. We lived in that small town, with all those small-minded people and their stupid, brainless personalities and lives. And you didn't want to be one of them. You wanted to break the cycle.

Well, we got out of that fucking cesspit and got to a big city. The place that our dreams would come true, and we would make it. We would prove all those fuckers wrong in that horrible place.

So where are you know. Did you make it? Did you better than them, in the end? Have you made yourself proud? Or at least happy?

Forever yours,
EM
>>
CS,

Leave my god damn fishing gear alone you ungrateful shit.

Grandpa
>>
Everyone,
I really don't know what you want from me. Ffs. I don't know what I did but whatever. I'm just going. I don't wanna die though so chill. If this is some fucked up shit though trust I'm coming back tenfold. Why you wanna hurt me?
>>
Dear G
I love you so much, I care about you more than anything in this whole world.

I'm so sorry for the way I treated you, I don't know what was wrong with me and why I didn't give you the attention and love you deserved.

I know you didn't want to try and fix our issues because you were worried we would just end up in the same place again, but I'd be willing to do anything to make it not happen again

I'm going to work on myself, better myself and become the man I truly want to be, not to prove you wrong but to prove myself right, once I am someone I can love, perhaps you will see that I am serious about us.

Until then I hope you stay safe, I hope you can get away from that shitty job, and I hope you don't forget about me

Love with all my heart, J
>>
>>17361311
Dear E,
I'm sorry but I'm quitting if you're not going to fire me first
>>
>>17364798
A
>>
>>17361311
I shall call the person Robert.

Dear Robert.

We've hung out for quite a while now.
I've shown you the deepest parts of my inner self.
You responded with such warmth, and opened up in return.
You were there for me when nobody else was around.
That night, I fell for you.
I'm too scared to tell you this, because I know how you feel.
I want us to become more than friends, but I know you're not ready.
I'm impatient. You're so close, yet so far.
I know there's Something for me in you.
How much, of for what it may be worth, I do not know.
Simply allow me to love you.
You might find out, or not.
I won't stop.
>>
>>17374738
M
>>
>>17376963
Full initials?
>>
>>17377255
>Creepy.
>>
>>17361311

You're too fucking clingy holy shit.

I should have dumped you before it went on for this long and never gotten together with someone in my social circle but now it's gone on for too long and I feel like an asshole that's ready to break your heart but at the same time I'm scared that the better women I'm looking out there for won't materialise.
>>
>>17377255
What do you think the initials are?
>>
>>17370898
I only slept with one of your friends. One of your aquaintances. But the latter I wish you had stopped, not that I blame you for minding your own business but it really put me in a terrible position.
>>
Dear Mary

We don't know each other that well, but it seems like it doesnt matter for me already. Whenever I thought of you I lied to myself that I'm not interested in you, that's not true anymore.
I wish we could be together, but it seems impossible for now. Who knows, maybe someday you will move into my city? I want you to know that I did quit our common activity only because you quit it before.

Hope you are doing good now, Stan.
>>
>>17372569
You sound like a worthless slut who'd rather hop a new dick than try and fix a failing relationship with someone you still seem to love. I honestly hope the guilt eats you alive.
>>
>>17361323
God is alive and dead . The alpha and the omega the beginning and the end. The is and isn't and everything in between and unseen.
>>
My best friend. You fucking played yourself. How the hell did you manage it? All you had to do was work hard and you'd be an animator too. Instead you snuck around smoking weed and playing games, living in a fantasyland. You have a kid. Grow the fuck up. Oh boo fucking hoo you don't want to work you fucking man-child. You know why you are having to go join the army? Because you wasted your chance. Now your wife is probably going to find a better man if you don't make it fucking work.

You're a good person at heart. You're a good dad. But you're lazy and a dumbass and you're a coward who retreats into fantasylands.

I'm disappointed. I'm pissed. Now I can't tell you anything about my life without knowing you are feeling sorry for yourself. All you had to do was not blow hundreds of hours on bullshit games and weed.
>>
I've come to fall in love with you again. I certainly didn't want to... You'd certainly know that. I know you're not interested. I know you never will be. At least from a rational standpoint, I do. But then I can't help but get to thinking about the what ifs and I get my own hopes up. I can't just let it go.

I wish I could just not be like this. If I could fall for people who weren't good friends, things would be so much simpler. I love you. I care about you a lot. You're beautiful, brave, you got a heart of gold, and you're smart. Even if you yourself don't believe the last one... I will continue to stupidly and naively hold on to hope that maybe someday something will happen between us until I can finally move on. Until then, I guess I'll just be stuck here as usual. At the very least, I'm glad I could help you out of that rut. Take care of yourself.
>>
>>17378002
Same thing happens to me anon
>>
I'll always love you, you toxic piece of shit. You're literal poison made flesh and blood. You're selfish and a liar and the most intoxicating, delicious man I'll ever have between my legs. I'll never forgive you for what you've done to me. And all I want to do is Love You To Death.
>>
I just found one I had forgotten about. I suppose it's strange for me to forget about it, but there are so many I still have. There are some that are lost that I wish I had, but I still enjoy the remaining ones a lot. Maybe it's because I miss the sweet moments more. And I think I'd trade all the sexy ones just be able to get a reply now.

I know you can't read this anymore, wherever you are. But your shadow will haunt me forever and, in some strange way you do. I wish you could still reply when I call out to you.

I wonder what you would say.
You would know this is me, obviously.
I would see what you would think.
You would likely likely think me mad, like before

But that's always been our way. It would never have been right if any part of it had been sane.

I miss you
>>
I don't have to words to convey what I feel. But I'm praying for you, and your family as you go through what I'm sure are dark times.

You may never read this, but I like you Dana. It will be okay.
>>
I've developed feelings for you even though you are older than me and married.

I can't help but think that you deserve something better, and I'm not referring to myself when I say that.

Please live the rest of your life in a way that won't hurt yourself, your spouse, and your kids.

After a few days I won't be here, and although we can communicate via email, I'm simply going to disappear from your life as you are mine.

For now, sleep well.
>>
Dear P,
we will never speak again, I get it now.
you were right to stay quiet, nothing good came out of pouring all my problems on you, I wasn't well, it wasn't your fault,
I can't take back any of the things I said,
I know that now.

I hope your happy and well,
I won't ever bother you, I promise.

I don't know if I'll end up in jail or not,
I wouldn't blame you for that either,
I really fucked it up.

I won't use that word anymore...
just... try to keep living and do better.

I keep a stone spiral,
no one knows what it means,
no one needs to.
that's the truth.

just try to do good from now on,
even if everything is lost in the end.
>>
>>17378073
Something like this
I really do hope I'll find someone I'lll feel more towards than that piece of garbage
>>
>>17377579
Keyboard warrior much lol.
My ex was abusive, never worked a day in his life, pothead, took all my money whenever he could, never helped with the relationship. I grew up, I learnt that I deserved better, but I miss the nights where we'd lay in bed and talk for 6 hours about games, movies and music. I miss the love we had when we'd make puppy noises with each other, I miss feeling at home.

I didn't just hop onto my current boyfriends dick either, we were friends for over 6 months before getting into a relationship and I was very much ready to move on from that toxic relationship.

I'm sorry I miss having a very free young loving relationship, it's not realistic, but deep down it still hurts.
>>
CJL
I am sorry for breaking up with you. My grandpa had just died and I really couldn't handle being with anyone at the time. My coping with the loss didn't help either. I wish we could have worked things out but in the end I know my mistakes. I have you unblocked on social medias, but since you have a new boyfriend I doubt you even think about me. Oh well. January seems so far away now.
I wish you were here still. I get really lonely.
~DRB
>>
Hello

I really love you. So. Freaking. Much. I know what my feelings are to you. This is no longer just a crush. I know. Why are you doing this to me? Why are you confusing me? I know you have a girlfriend but I really love you. How do i unlove you? Why cant life be as easy as using a computer? Why? I try my best to not to fall for you, but, It's very difficult, and I just cant help it. Ugh youre making me angry but i love you! You honestly should have not done that. Those simple smile, your deep voice, those times when you say hello, the time you held my blue hair, the time you pat my head, the time when you peeked in the classroom and saw me and just left and it really doesnt make sense unless you were actually looking for me.
Dan, do you see what you are doing to me?
I hope you like me too. Hahahaha but what are the chances? Im not even attractive, im fat and short and not funny.

To make everything short... I love you
>>
Eleanor,
I hope you will read this someday. I will give this to you if you ever come back.
I'm used to being sad. I've been a sad sack of shit for 6 years. And you just popped into my life right when I was feeling better. I thought it was crazy. I mean, what are the chances? I start to feel better about my life and myself and instantly find someone who completely understands me. When I was depressed I sort of knew why. Now I'm sad and I don't even know why or how this happened. You just mumbled something about mourning your losses, not being ready, "I don't like relationships" and all that jazz. But it was fine. I love taking care of people and I love you. I would have took care of you. I wanted and I could save you. Because I was ready. I am ready. But you just left me with no real explanations. I feel fine but I miss you, I miss your skin, your hair. I miss crying tears of happiness because you were with me. You said you loved me first. And I wasn't expecting anything else. I thought I found someone. Someone worthwhile.
I want to know why you left me. I want to know if you lied to me. If you love me, why hurt yourself like this? It will be my birthday in a month. I will wait until then, and if you don't contact me, I will have to go on with my life. I still have our photos. I will delete them if you go away. I love you. I love you, Eleanor. Remember when I showed you the Simpson's version of the Raven? You laughed because of "Eleanor". Yeah. Ironic, right? I feel like I'm missing an arm since you left me. I wanted to portrait you, I wanted to write something with you. I actually loved your poems. I miss you, and again, I love you. And I've been waiting for 4 months now. You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. You are alive.

S
>>
Dear M,
I'm sorry I hurt you. Worst part is that you don't want me in my life anymore. Seems fair, but I wish I had an opportunity to repair the damage I made.

Dear parents,
Sorry for being a constant deception. Like, sincerely sorry. Nevertheless, I would like to ask not to rube it in my face all the time. Please.

Dear C,
OK, you're a special one, because for once I'm not the asshole. I was there for you literally everytime you needed me and I don't ask you to do me the same. I wasn't hoping a payback, but hell, at least don't start treating me for worse. If your new girlfriend leaves you heartbroken again I don't know if I will help you. Not because of bad feelings, but for self respect.

Dear M,
I'm sorry you gave me all and I toyed with your feelings. I'm a piece of shit.

Dear C,
I hope you don't want anything else than friendship from me. I mean, there's chemistry and everything but you're my friend since we were children, and in a month you're going to live on another country. And we both know that a long distance relationship isn't our deal (or a long term relationship, for that matter)

To all of you, sorry I'm not as good as I could be
G
>>
W,
I don't know what to say. You're a piece of garbage. I hope it'll stop hurting someday.
A
>>
>>17366666
QUITS

I nearly forgot Winnie the Pooh existed.
>>
>>17361435
Howie, is that you?
It's James.
>>
>>17366666
>>17378649

Oh god I audibly laughed thank you
>>
Dearest A, I'm so sorry I became so overattached and fucked everything up. I really want to move on and spare you the pain, but every time I try, I see you and it all just undoes itself.

L1, I hope you're not dead. It's been a few years, best of luck with hiding from the Feds and your dad. It really sucks that your dad framed your mum like that, if I ever run into the bastard again I'll deal with him.

L2, I wish I could finally let go of A and get together with you, but there's the problem of my inability to give up, and the fact that D still might like you. I don't want to be the one that inadvertently pushes him to suicide, especially not after saving his life a few times. Besides, I'm a shit person. You can do way better than me.

J1, you've been my best friend since before the beginning. I wish I wasn't so closed off and could actually put my brotherly love for you into words without coming across wrong. I'm sorry I come across as dickish when you have your bad moments, but I'm trying as hard as I can to cheer you up. It seems so weird seeing you break down like that and being so helpless.

J2, fuck you. I know I'm being a bit of an ungrateful little shit when I say this, but I don't care, because you put me through hell and wouldn't even give me the ability to have a single opinion of you, because you keep fluctuating between dickish and nice so much. I end up feeling guilty for hating you when you're kind, but then I feel like a retard for easing up when you turn around in an instant to kick my arse.

L3, you're actually retarded, on so many fucking levels. Holy shit you arrogant, blind prick. It's beyond me as to how you can believe so firmly that I was still your friend after all the shit you put me through, all the fights, and then despite all the shit I did for you you lied about me behind my back and tried to establish a reputation cobbled together from mine and S's lives. Fuck you.

Cont
>>
>>17361311
Dear Mozart,

Great tunes, bro. Keep it up.
>>
>>17378655
Kek whoops I misspelled Quints. I'm a retard. I'm glad I made you laugh at least.

>>17378670

Y, fuck you, you're a bitchy hypocrite. You told me it wasn't my business to ask after A4 when she fucking TOTALLY SHUT DOWN, but didn't hesitate to delve into my private affairs that didn't concern you. Fuck you. Fuck your SJW ways. I'm not sure how S can stand you, considering all the rest of the guys fucking despise you.

C, I'm really aware that you like me, and I'm sorry but I just can't do it. I'm not in love with you, likely won't be, and I'm worried I'll corrupt you like everyone else.

K, thanks for being a real bro for me when I couldn't deal with all my shit myself. I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't got to know you and saw behind your façade of intense autism, and you behind mine. You rock.

G, you're a fucking G. Stay that way, you're one of my best friends, but I'm worried that I'm not one of yours.

S, you're a good man. I'm sorry I don't get along with Y at all, but I can't help the fact that your girlfriend is a total bitch.

S2, I'm honestly sorry I made you so salty over the whole Facebook thing. You have know idea how happy I felt to see you refer to me as your friend again and to laugh at my shit jokes once again.

L4, I miss our conversations. Leave your boyfriend, he's completely insecure and might go crazy if pushed. I wish he didn't block me on everything so I'd be able to actually tell you this.

J3, I used to love you so much, but now, with all the circumstantial shit, it seems you don't remember me anymore, or rather you remember me as the shit I was back when we were together and so you don't want anything to do with me, which would be fine if it weren't for the drastic changes in my personality since then. I grew up. Please just give me the chance to be your friend again.

Cont
>>
Hello!

Remember when you told me you were vain and how looks were important to you, not long ago? Just think about it.
>>
H, I'm worried about you. Even though you told me it's not me you hate, I just can't shake the fear because I know I'm a shit person.

TJS&L, I miss you four. It's been six years and one international flight since I truly saw you four. I miss you, but I know at this point I can't get back together with you without you hating me for never writing. I honestly tried to send you a Christmas card, but I forgot to mail it.

MKC&D, I'm glad to have you four back. I was absolutely shattered when V turned you all against me, but here we are, friends again. And C, now matter how many times I say it it never feels like enough, I'm sorry being so narrow-minded and not seeing past old squabbles.

N, I'm coming for you, you lying, hypocritical bitch. You called me a creep for getting worried about you, but you got off untouched when you uploaded that picture of me and tagged your friends in it. Now that you have an army against me, including my old friends that you tricked, I won't stop until I undermine all your friendships and bring your army of the deluded down.

A2, you're nice despite believing retarded shit like supporting Clinton just to get a female president. You need to leave your cuck boyfriend though. He's insecure about you just like L4's is. He raised an army against me, but he didn't even do that himself, he relied on his best friend to pull the load.

Bus girl, you're hot, but I see you don't seem to like me or acknowledge me. I wish I saw you more often and could actually talk to you, you seem nice.

Train girl, are you dead? I haven't seen you in ages? Anyway, same thing as L2, I just can't move on from A1. Also I don't see you anymore.

Z, thanks for also being a great friend. While you don't always know the answers, I'm forever thankful that I met you, you went to relatively extreme measures to help me with N.

L, stay cool but lay off the gent music. It seems to be all you talk about.

D, I wish I could undo your depression. I miss my old friend.
>>
Dear C
I still think about you daily even after a year's gone by. Even after I've slept with other women, you creep into my thoughts at least once a day.

You weren't my first, but you were the first person that I Ioved. For that I will never forget you or the time that we spent together. I can't say that I'm still in love with you, but I still deeply care about you. I want to know how your day was and I want to know if you've finally beaten your bulimia, but we don't talk anymore.

Sure, once every month we'll chat and see what each other is up to, but we don't really talk about the things that matter. I don't love you, but I want you to be happy, that's all I want. During our time together I gave myself to you and you'll always be a very important part in my life.

-A
>>
>>17378726
Autismo
I hope you find some kind of peace within yourself...Live your life...whatever that means...

Nobody
>>
>>17378279
Initial?
>>
>>17372242
The road not taken.. My favourite
>>
>>17361311
I just want to know....Seriously, I'm a fuck up who doesn't deserve much, but for fuck sake what did I do to deserve THIS?!

Why even bother me if you're not serious. Why even ask if you're just being superficial. All i want is to be happy with a peace of mind, so why must you come take that from me when I already have so little?

I'm pathetic enough without you adding onto it. God I fucking hate you and this place.
>>
Dear J,

I know that I have been an arse at times and I have ruined the trust between us but I was jealous what can I say I was not in the right mindset. I had quite a bit of people talking to me and I was worried about them too... but it doesn't condemn what I did and I wished that it never happened but everything has changed and I'm left dwelling with the past looking at all those moments you, me, M, AR and AM had. To this day I blame myself because of what happened and I cry every night thinking about it and how our friends blame you for being like this and saying things like "grow up and be the sister he admired" but I never really considered you as a sister but as a mother that I never had and our group as my family....

Even if it could never be like before, I just want that family to be back and for us to be happy again. each one of you meant a lot to me and I kept trying to leave you guys when i get mad but that was what I was good at, running away from my problems and leaving since I always thought I was just a bug who can be forgotten. I didn't know I was a foundation to the group and that I was holding everyone down, always being there when no one was, being the big brother and adult that everyone needed while also always being there. So if you see this, I wish AM and M good luck, AR and T to have a positive relationship... and finally you and C to never leave each other like how I left everyone....

sincerely, F
>>
>>17368433
Initials?
>>
>>17368433
Funny. I used to be pretty close to loving an Em too. Now I'm close to hating her.
>>
i wish i could end this nightmare called life, nothing ever goes the way i need it to. im alone everyone whos ever said ill be there for you is not there. and on another note my work is shit im sick of being lied to by management. got into a arguement last night with my significant other they broke up with me. i cant take this shit anymore i dont know why im alive. but yet i cant end it... i fucking hate this shit
>>
>>17378943
Why is that anon?
>>
>>17379231
It's too long of a story. Best of luck with your Em though.
>>
Dear M,

Holy shit I'm so sorry for everything. All the times we've hung out together in the past few months I knew every minute you were coming onto me, that you believed I could help you with all your problems by loving you but I just can't. And even then I think I liked you too but maybe it was just a small bit of infatuation.
I realize now I don't love you, I was just eager to fill in the void that my past lover left after we had been together for 3 years and you were the nearest person that I knew when I was emotionally vulnerable.
I'm sorry if I led you on, I hope you hate me for it because it was a terrible thing to lead you on like this. Go on and find your Prince Charming somewhere else because I ain't it.

~E
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.