[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

deportation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 22

File: 1468588951191.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1468588951191.gif
349KB, 350x233px
Whats the best way to anonymously deport an illegal immigrant. There's this family of south americans living next door and all they do is play loud music and race around in beat box civics. I want to do it anonymously so they cant find out it was me and send the cartel to kill me.
>>
How do you know illegal? It you report it falsely because it's a person you don't like then you could face criminal charges.
>>
>>17359876
I know for a fact that they are illegal. My neighbor has tried to speak with them before and nothing came of it other than they now are even more rude to us.
>>
>>17359848
Here's the thing, OP. They're immigrants, which mean they don't have much money. They live next door to you, which means you live in approximately the same conditions. Which means you live in a poor neighborhood. Which means you're just as big of a garbage heap as they are.

Poor people need to stick together. Go be friends with them.
>>
>>17359848
your racism is showing op. theres nothing you can do. enjoy being a whiny little white boy.
>>
>>17359886
>>17359888
I think ill just invite the police to have a nice friendly chat with me on my wonderful illegal immigrants lawn.
>>
hopefully one day you'll learn to have some empathy
>>
>>17359943
Police don't care about poors. Leave them alone. They have better things to do, like protect the higher classes.
>>
>>17359848
Is there any one of them that works? Because there are like work inspections and tax shit. Denounce the places they work to the inspection. Said place gets closed for hiring illegal immigrants, they're out of money, they get caught working illegally and then they get sent back.
>>
>>17359976
one of them does work at a chili's near me. I was thinking of reporting the whole company to ice or someone but if an inspector is all I need to call then that's a great option.
>>
>>17359999
quads say you need to do it.
>>
>>17359888
How OP's claim it's racist?
He didn't said anything about race, he said they're illegals. If they really are, they should be kicked out.
You see, this is the world's problem today: you are called racist for everything that has nothing to do about race.
>>17359848
OP, I'm south american. If they really are illegals, report those fucker to immigration agency on your country.
>>
>>17360049
>>17360015
Done. Chili's will be destroyed.
>>
OP, if you're going to do this, you should at the very least know that you're a cunt. They may be obnoxious and loud, and maybe by some miracle they're actually illegally living there. But you could be indirectly starving them to death, so don't pretend you have the moral fucking high ground. You're not doing it because you want to withhold the immigration policies of America, you're doing it because you're kinda racist and you don't want to listen to their shitty spanish rap anymore.
>>
>>17360153
*uphold
>>
>>17360153
>not having to listen to shitty spanish rap isn't a good enough reason
>>
>>17360153
yeah, so? Their music sucks. They can play it all they want when they get back to their home country.
>>
>>17359886
>Poor people need to stick together.
>unregulated immigration is good for poor people
>>
>>17360182
Wow, you're an even worse person than I thought. Tell me, do you think Trump "has some good ideas"?

I can't decide if you're a sociopath or just a fucking idiot.
>>
>>17360190
trump has nothing but good ideas anon
he is the living embodiment of good thinking and taste
>>
>>17360192
I genuinely don't know if you're being serious.
>>
>>17360196
>a non-open border policy is bad
>fighting terrorism is bad
>renegotiating shitty free trade deals is bad
>"i genuinely don't know if you're being serious daddy trump"
>>
>>17360196
ARE YOU KIDDING MEEE!!1!!1!1
>>
>>17360196
Bernie pls
>>
>>17360206
I love how Trump supporters just choose to completely ignore the pages upon pages of lies and contradictions he spews out on a daily basis, even if you completely ignore the blatant and unchecked xenophobia. He's filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy 4 separate times, but he still blathers on about how he's a "multi-billionaire". Then there's Trump University, where the teachers were actually just paid actors and the courses were so fake they didn't even bother trying to make them sound legitimate (it's not around anymore, because it got sued into oblivion). Or all of this.

He started the whole pointless "birther conspiracy" by publicly attacking president Barack Obama and insisting that he was not born in the United States.

Eventually, Obama released his birth certificate which proved that Trump was wrong.

Then Trump went after the Obama administration saying that they were going to accept 2,00,000 Syrian refugees. He was wrong.

They had actually said that they would accept a total number of 1,85,000 refugees of all nationalities in the two next two years. The actual number of Syrian refugees to be accepted in 2016 would be 10,000.

At one point, Trump said president George W Bush was trying to shut him down because he had apparently opposed the Iraq War.

But this Fact Check article (http://www.factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/) revealed that there is no evidence that Trump ever opposed the war before it started. He just mentioned that it would be costly.

Within a month of declaring his candidacy for president, Trump had called Mexicans "rapists".

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best," he said. "They're sending people that have lots of problems... they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Then he said that America would build a wall along the border and then he said he would make Mexico pay for it.
>>
>>17360227
And then he said that he would round up 11 million undocumented immigrants and deport them in what would be the largest forced population movement since the Pol Pot genocide of the Cambodian people, though he never explained how he would go about doing that.

Putting aside your own (racist) views of the world, he's a fucking liar and an ignorant retard to boot. If people like you put him in the oval office, he's going to start world war 3. And it's going to be because he wants it to happen.
>>
>>17360227
I'm gonna have to deport you too.
>>
>>17360232
I'm Canadian motherfucker, come and get me.
>>
>>17360235
then stay out of American politics.
>>
>>17360241
Anything else? I mean I get that you're backed into a corner here and you're trying to steer the conversation away from the buckets of shit that make up Trump's campaign platform, but is that really all you have to say for yourself?
>>
>>17360227
>he's going to start world war 3
i'm a lefty but this is one retarded meme
>>17360227
>"some, I assume, are good people."
trump frequently talks out of his ass but in this case he's right. i find it interesting that the left insists on reading this quote out of context. partisanship is incredibly tedious.
>>
>>17360249
It's not a meme. He has no idea what the fuck he's doing, and he thinks that starting shit with other countries for no apparent reason is just how politics works. He might not UNDERSTAND what he's doing until it's too late, but I give him a max of 18 months in office before there's an international incident on par with the Cuban missile crisis.

As for the Mexican thing, what the fuck do you mean he's right? Not rhetorical, I'm asking you to explain exactly what you mean.
>>
>>17360248
I'm not who talked about trump in the first place anyway.
You bring up this nonsense about how a few minor lies affects everything in the world. What do 4 bankruptcies matter with politics. Its a tool used by many companies to turn a profit on mistakes made. Which he did.

Most of trumps worth is in the land and buildings he owns and the business that goes on inside them. Meaning that if he were to sell all of his properties for straight cash then he'd end up with 6 billion in his hands.

How is anything trumps has said about some Mexicans being rapists and murderers racist. Its a fact that some are and its a fact that some aren't. No lies or racism in any of that statement. Trump does business all around the world. How could it be that a man that deals with so many races on a day to day basis be racist. It would take you five seconds to look up pictures of entire conference halls filled with many different races like the Sikh Indians, blacks, hispanic, regular indians. In all these photos he's shaking their hands. Kissing their babies and generally having a great time. Doesn't sound like a racist to me.

So again. Stay out of American politics. And next time use worthwhile info when arguing against of for someone or something.
>>
>>17360227
>He's filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy 4 separate times, but he still blathers on about how he's a "multi-billionaire".
Those two are not mutually exclusive, you know.
>>
>>17360227
Hey anon, who are you voting for?
>>
>>17360235
Who did you vote for and why do you know more about Trump's platform than Trudeau's?
>>
File: 1462992311119s.jpg (7KB, 250x149px) Image search: [Google]
1462992311119s.jpg
7KB, 250x149px
>>17360190
>>17360192
>>17360227
>>17360235
>>17360259
I love the smell of triggers in the morning.
>>
>>17360321
Obviously it's because Canadian politics don't matter.
>>
>>17360303
That is the biggest load of apologist bullshit I've ever seen. Honestly I'm getting fucking exhausted just reading your post, because I know that no matter what I say, you're going to find some way to twist it into something that doesn't actually sound that bad. I don't even think you're aware that you're lying to yourself.

4 bankruptcies means he's an awful fucking businessman, who has made more shit deals than good ones and has earned a reputation of being an almost hilariously untrustworthy investment that will probably lose you more money than you make. If you do some actual research instead of talking out of your ass, you'll find that about 90% of his business ventures (the moderately successful ones that he funded with his daddy's money) are actually orchestrated and run entirely by other people, after he slaps his name onto them in massive gold font. And even if that 6 billion stat is accurate, it could be but I just don't care enough to check at this point, the assets that are actually in his name probably amount to something like 10 million, considering, again, about 90% of all his business ventures are managed ENTIRELY by third party corporations/entrepreneurs.

I'll get to the worst part of your post in a second, I just want you to see this first so you know I didn't give up.
>>
>>17360327
The Canadian election was a fucking joke. Trudeau's platform was completely identical to Harper's except for legalizing weed. I refuse to believe that Canada is a real country with real policies. Those people just don't care what happens to them, they're only interested in getting offended by whatever the media tells them to.
>>
>>17360335
>4 bankruptcies means he's an awful fucking businessman
Anon, that doesn't make any sense...

>orchestrated and run entirely by other people
Those aren't even his, people pay him to use his name.
>>
>>17360313
The point being, there's Trump the character and Trump the disappointing reality.
>>
>>17360346
How is a bankruptcy "disappointing?"
>>
>>17360335
>4 bankruptcies means he's an awful fucking businessman
4 bankruptcies out of over a hundred businesses.
>>
>>17360351
In Atlantic City, where the economy shriveled up and died irrespective of any particular businessman. The business could not profit and began to dip into debt, so you bankrupt it and cut your losses.

You know it's teenagers and college students spouting this nonsense too because they don't remember getting laid off in 2008.
>>
Plant some Pot seeds in their backyard and invite local conservative Radio/TV media over, offer free Pizza and a story of how illegals are growing drugs right next door.

If that doesn't work, Get some Bamboo seeds and plant it all around the house, under the stairs Driveway anything concrete.... 4-5 weeks and the place will become Rubble.
>>
>>17360335
It just proves to me that hes good at picking out the right people for the job to make things work. Kinda like what the president does with his cabinet. I also don't think you've heard but nearly all of the gop's side of congress absolutely love him because hes open to all kinds of ideas and hes willing to flesh them all out properly. Unlike our current pres who thinks its alright to be dictate what congress does in an arrogant manner.

And I cant imagine what canadas future is like if people like you close their eyes and scream lalalalala when people bring facts to the table.
>>
File: 1460664929375.png (318KB, 574x353px) Image search: [Google]
1460664929375.png
318KB, 574x353px
>>17360335
This man is not on the trump train.
>>
>>17360303
Before I get into the Mexican thing, "a few minor lies"? Are you fucking serious? What, do you think that tiny ass list I posted earlier was all of it? I could fill a book with the amount of shit he's lied about, then admitted to lying about, then lied about admitting to lying about. And you think that's excusable behavior for a candidate to be the most powerful human being in the world, meanwhile I bet you get a hard-on every time you hear the word Benghazi.

Now onto the xenophobia. What the fuck kind of argument is "well he's shaking people's hands in this photo-op that he probably requested with some Sikh oil tycoon, how could that man POSSIBLY be racist"? No shit he's shaking hands and kissing babies, he's running for the fucking presidency. What do you expect him to do, start punching everyone with slightly darker skin in the face? He said that an entire fucking country was filled with murderers and rapists, and followed it up with the most half-assed "I don't know, maybe some of them aren't complete monsters that will come into your homes in the middle of the night and do unspeakable things to your family". He's a fearmonger who's selling a fantasy, and the worst part is most of America is too fucking braindead to even consider the fact that he might not be telling the whole truth.

Actually scratch that, you KNOW he's a liar, you just don't seem to care.
>>
File: 1468163591477.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468163591477.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>17360370
>I could fill a book with the amount of shit he's lied about, then admitted to lying about
why don't you try it then fagtron?

>What do you expect him to do, start punching everyone with slightly darker skin in the face?
pic related
>>
>>17359963
Hee right
Call your boarder patrol, OP
>>17359876
Only if it's a bomb call, otherwise it's mostly an inconvenience. Also cops aren't who to call
>>
>>17360370
So hillary lied about letting Americans get killed by her own incompetence. but its more important that trump be raked through hell for a few half truths.

Also when did trump say that an entire country is full of rapists and murderers. I only seem to recall his saying some of them are like I stated earlier.

>"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems... they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
>>
>>17360370
>And you think that's excusable behavior for a candidate to be the most powerful human being in the world,
Not him, but
A: yes, because you clealry pay little attention to politics if this guys shocks you.
B: president is fairly powerless
>>
>>17360370
>I could fill a book with the amount of shit he's lied about, then admitted to lying about, then lied about admitting to lying about.
You would make shitloads of money off of idiots who agree with you, why don't you go do that, you fucking queer?
>>
>>17360370
Listen up you little rustled leaf, look to your own backyard.

Trudeau promises to tax the one person and fund everything with that, except he isn't going to be able to and the fucking 1% will move their assets, if not their persons out of Canada. He just promises more more more with no backup.

He makes you believe that he is a complete bleeding heart liberal letting so many Syrians in whereas he carefully selected families with young children he could put in school, separated and spread out neatly over the entire country so they can't getthoize. AND he took the cream of the crop. No single males like those that are going all over Europe.
Meanwhile you all believe that he's so much better.

He won on saying he would make weed legal and now pushes this to 2017 while still cracking down on everyone meanwhile.

And that's leaving out his blatant pinkwashing and pandering to minorities.
>>
>>17360351
He went from billions of dollars to completely broke, four separate times. If your bank had that kind of track record, would you stay with them? It's not the ratio of wins to losses you fucking dumbshit, it's how many times he's fucked up compared to literally anybody else respectable.
>>17360344

>>17360363

Fuck it, it's not worth it. It's just not fucking worth it. You people, are amazing. You can make excuses for one of the worst people on the planet until the cows come home, you'll defend his lies and divert attention from everything you can't defend, and when you get backed into a corner, you'll just say "well that doesn't make any sense anon, how could 4 bankruptcies be a BAD thing?". You can't be argued with because you don't use logic, you make up your own truths and then call them facts until you've spun such a massive web of bullshit, your opponent doesn't know where to start unraveling it. Just like Trump, oddly enough. Hmm I wonder if there's a pattern there.

One last thing.
>>17360363
Even the GOP fucking hates him, because even a propaganda machine with no morals like the Republican party has the sense to jump off a sinking ship. Open to new ideas? You're just saying words that sound good in your head. He's open to new ideas that benefit him and fuck over anyone who gets in his way, anything else he'll either ignore or attack. Obama doesn't dictate what congress does you fucking mongoloid, nobody does because congress has been at a standstill for the last 8 fucking years. The number of bills that actually make it out the front door isn't just staggering, it's disturbing. But you keep believing that the president making decisions on behalf of the nation, the one who was elected to make decisions on behalf of the nation, is a bad thing.

I'm done with you fucking people. Goodbye.
>>
>>17360410
>He went from billions of dollars to completely broke, four separate times.
No, he didn't, retard.
>>
>>17360410
Finally, might want to research something before coming back.
>>
>>17360259
amerifat here, you just convinced me that trudeau is a genius ;)
>>
>>17360410
>Obama doesn't dictate what congress does you fucking mongoloid
He is clearly referring to the various speeches obreezy directed at Congress. Which were very much verbal spankings. Not that they did anything
>>
>>17360410
>Even the GOP fucking hates him
>a bunch of corporatist cucks hate a presidential candidate
that's almost as big an endorsement at that time goldman sachs dissed bernie
>>
File: 1463250573180.png (412KB, 753x1309px) Image search: [Google]
1463250573180.png
412KB, 753x1309px
>>17360410
Yeah go be a faggot elsewhere, it's not like you can vote Trump anyway.
>>
>>17359888
There's nothing really racist about what OP said.
I mean sure, it is kinda ignorant to say they're 'South Americans' then say he's afraid of 'cartels', since that's usually a Mexican thing and Mexico is actually in North America... but other than that, nothing wrong with wanting scummy people out of your neighborhood.
>>
Why are people siding with these immigrants?
They're clearly being very disruptive to OP's local community.

What do you think would happen if he asked them nicely to stop playing music late at night?
>>
>>17360407
sorry i meant this >>17360419 post
>trump supporter can't internet
at least i've better computer skills than $hillary
>>
File: 1460746567766.jpg (101KB, 709x538px) Image search: [Google]
1460746567766.jpg
101KB, 709x538px
>>17360410
>"well that doesn't make any sense anon, how could 4 bankruptcies be a BAD thing?"
>>
File: 1392393717895.jpg (33KB, 419x492px) Image search: [Google]
1392393717895.jpg
33KB, 419x492px
>>17360410
>He went from billions of dollars to completely broke, four separate times.
What. His individual business locations went bankrupt, not him. If the economy fails in an area, all businesses there lose money.

Trump's big bankruptcy site in particular was his casino in Atlantic City. Atlantic City is dead and buried, the whole area went under. It wasn't just Trump. Clearing his debts by filing for bankruptcy was a very smart move.

You don't actually know what bankruptcy is, do you?
>>
File: 1467743319185.jpg (110KB, 718x628px) Image search: [Google]
1467743319185.jpg
110KB, 718x628px
>>17360439
Liberals litteraly only care about markets if it shows information that goes their way

>abloo abloo I hate the evil corporations crash the markets kill the banks
>oh noes we just brexited the pound crashed it's all you brexiters fault whaaaa muh market
>>
>>17360412
What do you think bankruptcy means you fucking dipshit?
>>17360417
I'd ask you what exactly I got wrong, but I know you're going to tell me, and no matter how fucking idiotic your response is, and no matter how much effort I put into disproving you, you're just going to keep going with your signature blend of misinformed opinions and baseless facts because you're never wrong no matter what. It's pointless arguing with someone who refuses to listen to reason.
>hurr durr exactly anon take your own advice
This shit writes itself, I can do it to.

I know I said I was leaving, but the level of ignorance in this thread is just fucking mind boggling. I can't help myself.

>>17360421
How dare the president tell congress to get their shit together when they haven't passed a bill in months?
>>17360423
Caught in a lie? Well then lets just turn it into a positive for Trump and disregard the fact that we were wrong in the first place! Nobody's going to notice, right?
>>17360425
Google the term clickbait, then take another look at your image.
>>
>>17360453
umad bro
>>
>>17360451
That's honestly really sad and I hate it. If they're going to involve themselves in politics they should care about what their policies will actually do to civilians in the long term.

>>17360453
>What do you think bankruptcy means you fucking dipshit?
What do you think it means? He's right and you're wrong. Think about that.
>>
>>17360453
He still doesn't get it

ayyy
>>
File: 1466548572234.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1466548572234.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>17360453
>I'm done with you fucking people. Goodbye.
>>
>>17360453
Google the term butthurt then take another look at your posts.
>>
>>17360453
>What do you think bankruptcy means you fucking dipshit?
see
>>17360439

Moron.
>>
>>17360439
Bankruptcy 1: The Trump Taj Mahal, 1991

The first bankruptcy associated with Trump was perhaps the most significant in terms of his personal finances, according to news reports at the time. He funded the construction of the $1 billion Trump Taj Mahal casino in Atlantic City, which opened in 1990. By 1991, the casino was nearly $3 billion in debt, while Trump had racked up nearly $900 million in personal liabilities, so the business decided to file for Chapter 11 reorganization, according to the New York Times. As a result, Trump gave up half his personal stake in the casino and sold his yacht and airline, according to the Washington Post.

Bankruptcy 2: Trump Plaza Hotel, 1992

Trump acquired the Plaza Hotel in New York for $390 million in 1988. By 1992, the hotel had accumulated $550 million in debt. As a result of the bankruptcy, in exchange for easier terms on which to pay off the debts, Trump relinquished a 49 percent stake in the Plaza to a total of six lenders, according to ABC News. Trump remained the hotel’s CEO, but it was merely a gesture -- he didn’t earn a salary and had no say in the hotel’s day-to-day operations, according to the New York Times.

Bankruptcy 3: Trump Hotels and Casinos Resorts, 2004

Trump Hotels and Casinos Resorts filed for bankruptcy again in 2004 when his casinos -- including the Trump Taj Mahal, Trump Marina and Trump Plaza casinos in Atlantic City and a riverboat casino in Indiana -- had accrued an estimated $1.8 billion in debt, according to the Associated Press. Trump agreed to reduce his share in the company from 47 to 27 percent in a restructuring plan, but he was still the company’s largest single shareholder and remained in charge of its operations. Trump told the Associated Press at the time that the company represented less than 1 percent of his net worth.
>>
>>17360476
Is this just for my information or are you trying to make a point? Where exactly does he personally go bankrupt? It just looks like he's cutting his losses on unsuccessful businesses and working to protect his wealth.
>>
>>17360476
Bankruptcy 4: Trump Entertainment Resorts, 2009

Trump Entertainment Resorts -- formerly Trump Hotels and Casinos Resorts -- was hit hard by the 2008 economic recession and missed a $53.1 million bond interest payment in December 2008, according to ABC News. After debating with the company’s board of directors, Trump resigned as the company’s chairman and had his corporate stake in the company reduced to 10 percent. The company continued to use Trump’s name in licensing.

So granted, they weren't entirely his fault and he filed for Chapter 11, which allows for the restructuring of the company, so they weren't COMPLETE failures. But if you put all of these back to back, especially considering they all happened in the last 25 years, it doesn't look great.

Then you pepper in all of his other failed business ventures. Trump airlines. The company never turned a profit and the high debt forced him to default on his loans. Ownership of the company was turned over to creditors. It ceased to exist in 1992. Trump vodka. "Trump had high hopes for his liquor brand, predicting that the T&T (Trump and Tonic) would become the most ordered drink in the country and stating on Larry King Live that he got into the vodka business to outdo “his friends” at Grey Goose. The company stopped production in 2011, reportedly due to a lack of interest." Trump magazine. Trump steaks. The massive pile of fraud and lawsuits that is Trump University. Trump mortgage, which he enacted in 2011, right before the recession.

The man doesn't really have an impressive track record.
>>
>>17360493
He still has a bigger one than you.

He also doesn't have a Clinton Foundation getting all sorts of money from the Saudi's.
>>
File: 1468164668245.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1468164668245.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>17360493
>The man doesn't really have an impressive track record.
Yeah. I mean, he managed to stay afloat for decades and survived one of the biggest depressions largely unscathed, but it's not like every single business he's ever founded was a complete success, so fuck him.
>>
>>17360493
Still best personal record out of the candidates and quite likely out of all previous presidents.
>>
>>17359886
you might be literally retarded.

I lived in a city. The nicest neighborhoods had brownstones for low-income families.

You realize that cities often have laws requiring apartment buildings to offer a certain amount of low-income options right?
>>
>>17360484
I wasn't done.

Also small correction, Trump mortgage was enacted in 2006, not 2011. It's been a long day. Regardless, it lasted less than a year and a half.

Oh and I almost forgot about gotrump.com, which was shut down after a year, and Trump Entertainment Resorts, which is composed of three Trump-owned casinos, all in Atlantic City, filed for bankruptcy for the fourth time in 2014. Trump has distanced himself from the company, saying that besides the company having his name, he has “nothing to do with it,” despite the fact that he owned 28% of its stock.

How's that for facts you dumb cunts.
>>
File: 1465495726175.jpg (17KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1465495726175.jpg
17KB, 472x472px
>>17360493
>they all happened in the last 25 years, it doesn't look great
How long do you think humans live for? One man's career can only last so long.

What would a good track record look like to you, anyway? It looks fine to me, he knows what he's doing. Would you rather he just never had any failed businesses ever and never took any risks? That's not good business, you don't make much money selling the "sure thing." That's not how competition is. Would you rather he gave up on his investments before they even had the opportunity to fail? How is he supposed to make money?

He's not just doing fine, he's doing great. That's the world of business. You don't understand what it's like out there. His "successful businessman" persona is just a meme, but he is a success. A great success, really. You don't want to interpret it that way because you don't like him personally, and there's no accounting for taste.

You're being unreasonable. What you are is a bigot.
>>
>>17360506
Okay, now list all the businesses of his that are doing great. I bet you haven't even bothered looking into those.
>>
File: 1465153752139.png (22KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
1465153752139.png
22KB, 680x497px
>>17360516
He's still operating on the assumption that bankruptcy means he is personally out of money. As far as he is concerned, there are no successful businesses. He didn't find out that Trump had money until this very thread just a few moments ago.
>>
>>17360498
A bigger what? List of failures? And there you go, backed into a corner so you change the subject to shitting on Clinton.
>>17360500
Seriously? He survived the depression because his inheritance is too big to die off. You honestly think he didn't starve to death because of his business savvy? How delusional are you? And besides that, this is exactly what I mean. Even in the face of a laundry list of failures, you find a way to say "well it wasn't his fault" or "it's not that bad if you really think about it". Stop being an apologist.
>>17360501
You can't compare him to other presidents, because other presidents were focused on politics, not "how can I use daddy's money to throw my name onto something else today". That's like saying Tiger Woods has a better personal record for the US Open than my grandpa, who has never played a day of golf in his life.

God, you fucking people.
>>
>>17360530
"Shitting on Clinton" is not changing the subject. They are the candidates, you demolish Trump all you want, and then what's left? If you think Trump is that bad and is the worst we'd have, you clearly haven't been paying attention to Clinton.
>>
File: 794.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
794.png
99KB, 500x500px
>>17360530
>Seriously? He survived the depression because his inheritance is too big to die off.
>>
>>17360530
>shitting on Clinton
we have two terrible choices anon, i doubt very many people think the donald is great, but they sure think he's better than She.
>>
>>17360516
>>17360523
What do you consider to be "his" businesses? We've already established that he lends his name out to third parties all the time, there are literally hundreds of ventures with his name on them that he has a less than 5% stake in.
>>17360523
There was an interview in which his daughter told a brief story, in which she was walking with Trump and he pointed to a homeless man and said "that guy has more money than me right now". Can't give you a link, saw it on last week tonight. I can find the episode and give you a link to the torrent if you like.

Regardless, I was misled. I admit that I was wrong. How long are you going to keep milking this strawman?
>>
>>17360530

But I can

If you insist on pointing out his finances, I can just as well point out that he is still ten times as rich as any president in the past indicating how successful he is as a business man. Doesn't matter what they were "focused" on

Hell Trump compares well even against other rich people who obviously are "focused" on business beating literally 99.99% of Americans on that front.
>>
>>17360530
>He survived the depression because his inheritance is too big to die off.
Most of his businesses did not go under during that time, when about 50% of all businesses in the US did. Stop cherry picking your examples, you delusional moron.
>>
>>17360543
>she who must not be named president
>>
File: 1433956712335.jpg (48KB, 365x444px) Image search: [Google]
1433956712335.jpg
48KB, 365x444px
>>17359888
Why are non-whites so racist and rude?
>>
>>17360543
Trunp's the first candidate who has legitmately wanted to help the US in years, and all people can say is "well they're both SO awful, I guess I'll just vote Hillary because I don't want to be seen like a misogynist."
>>
>>17360558
OH MY GOD ANON I AM NOW LEGIT ANGRY I AM OPPRESSED. OPPRESSED I TELL YOU.

Let me now make this all about skin color despite studies showing that blacks aren't killed more often than whites but lalalala I can't hear you #BLM
>>
File: qi.jpg (9KB, 300x291px) Image search: [Google]
qi.jpg
9KB, 300x291px
>>17360549
>What do you consider to be "his" businesses? We've already established that he lends his name out to third parties all the time, there are literally hundreds of ventures with his name on them that he has a less than 5% stake in.
And yet that is only a viable argument when we're talking about successful venues, not failed ones.
>>
>>17360570
You are being retarded again mate
>>
File: 1468038146825.png (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468038146825.png
105KB, 600x600px
>>17360549
>What do you consider to be "his" businesses? You already told me that he lends his name out to third parties all the time, there are literally hundreds of ventures with his name on them that he has a less than 5% stake in. I'm sure you know more about his businesses so please tell me, so I can refute them without verifying the information first!

>Somebody told me there was an interview in which his daughter proved he was completely broke. Can't give you a link, since I was consuming liberal propaganda and they never source anything. Since I believe businesses only lose money because of the actions of the owner, feel free to pirate this propaganda and consume it yourself so you can agree with me.

>Regardless, I was completely lying this whole team. I admit that I knew literally nothing about the situation, the man himself, any of the issues raised, or anything about his campaign. How long are you going to keep milking this strawman?
>>
>>17360540
We're not talking about Clinton. We're talking about Trump's businesses. He could have said something about giraffes, it makes no difference. Changing the subject is changing the subject.
>>17360542
Yes, it really is. He's probably had an offshore savings account since before he was born, not to mention what he's done with his various profits since then. He can afford the most well respected financial advisors in the world, do you honestly think he wouldn't have a backup plan in case his stock went to shit?
>>
>>17360564
>#BLM being relevant to anyone

Before Clinton orchestrated those murders to get the Media off of her back, support for BLM was as low as it got because most people rightly saw they were unnecessarily angry black cucks that wanted to make everything about themselves.
>>
File: 3543574.jpg (38KB, 634x356px) Image search: [Google]
3543574.jpg
38KB, 634x356px
>>17360571
>>
>>17360573
Yes we have established that Trump is a very successful businessman and among the richest people in America and the richest people to be a serious presidential candidate.

Did you still have any more points left?
>>
File: 1377207204178.gif (196KB, 264x269px) Image search: [Google]
1377207204178.gif
196KB, 264x269px
>>17360573
>He's probably had an offshore savings account since before he was born
Prove it. (Tip: impossible)
>He can afford the most well respected financial advisors in the world
You said he was a bad executive and his decisions are all wrong.
>do you honestly think he wouldn't have a backup plan in case his stock went to shit
Remember when you said all of his businesses failed, but in reality he was just using his backup plan?

You're arguing in a fucking circle now. You claimed that he was incompetent and went completely bankrupt and lost all his wealth repeatedly. How is it fucking possible that he secretly had money all this time while having no money all this time, while having money and being broke?

Face it: you don't know shit about financing, and you don't know anything about the Trump family.
>>
>>17360570
Every example I cited was one that he was either the majority shareholder of, or at the least one that he had a substantial stake in (and was the only reason it existed in the first place). Everything successful he's ever done has been a joint venture with a shit ton of other investors, that he has such a minor stake in that he may as well not even be affiliated with it.
>>17360572
Kid, I saw it on a tv show. I can direct you to the specific episode, and even the specific timestamp if you want. There's your source dipshit. Anything else or are you just going to keep being an immature prick?
>>
File: 1416360686384.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1416360686384.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>17360606
>Kid,
>you just going to keep being an immature prick?
>>
>>17360582
He's rich, that doesn't mean he's successful. He's never not been rich, he started at the fucking top. Given how many times he's fucked up since then, you really shouldn't be so quick to be impressed with him, especially when compared to the rest of the 1%.
>>17360586
I'm just going to leave this here, to start.

You can't be argued with because you don't use logic, you make up your own truths and then call them facts until you've spun such a massive web of bullshit, your opponent doesn't know where to start unraveling it.

It's fucking hilarious that you're telling me I'M arguing in a circle. This entire thread is people like you taking the only parts of my argument they CAN refute, and then making that into another argument entirely until they've completely diverted attention away from the initial conversation. This entire fucking thread is arguing in circles, I'm just trying to keep up with it.

His father is the only reason he's IN the 1%, it's a safe bet to assume that he made a savings account for his unborn son. It doesn't really matter either way considering the outcome is the same, I was just trying to make a point.

HIS decisions. He can still afford counsel from the best advisors money can buy, which is why so many of "his" businesses are successful.

Bankruptcy isn't a backup plan, it's a last resort. I was explaining why he didn't starve to death during the recession. You're just taking lines out of my post and throwing them back at me out of context, just like this entire fucking thread. If Socrates saw this he'd kill himself. He's the guy who first came up with the concept of logical fallacies, to clarify.

And I already fucking admitted I was wrong about the severity of his bankruptcies. Let it go.
>>
>>17360637
Forgot to say that the "you can't be argued with" thing is from much earlier in the thread, just thought it was an apt point.
>>
>>17360637
That's pretty much the textbook definition of successful. Increasing your personal wealth.
>>
>>17360637
>And I already fucking admitted I was wrong about the severity of his bankruptcies. Let it go.
You mean you insulted us repeatedly instead of explaining your reasoning, because you had none. When questioned you could not provide an argument, only "BUT YOU'RE DUMB SO YOU MUST BE WRONG."

You're mad because you lost, and you feel attacked because that's how YOU argue. You're projecting your faulty personality unto us. You should just kill yourself.
>>
>>17360637
Come on now, you seem pretty mad for someone who doesn't even know the definition of a bankruptcy.

Saying stuff that "safe bet to assume" doesn't make you seem very credible or stable either.
>>
>>17359886
fuck off communist shill cretin
>>
>>17360644
>>17360656
>>17360660
And around and around the circular logic goes, where it'll stop, nobody knows.

Can't refute everything in a post? That's fine, just cherry pick the parts you think are most damning and blow them out of proportion, whoever you're arguing with will get so frustrated they'll probably just give up and try to defend themselves. Can't cherry pick because there's nothing that seems especially helpful to your case? Don't sweat it, you can always just make up your own arguments using the power of context. Don't see a way to make any of that work? Just insult the shit out of them and bait them into doing the same, then throw it back in their faces and take a moral high ground that doesn't exist, effectively throwing whatever you were arguing about out the window completely.

You people are everything wrong with the world, and when the bombs fall and the world ends, whether it be in 2 years or 200, it's going to be shit like this that we'll trace it all back to.
>>
>>17360682
It was a very much core of your shilling there and it was factually incorrect. Then when corrected you exploded into sperg rage.
>>
>>17360693
It was a very much core of your shilling there. Amazing.

You just reminded me of another couple of argumentative tips that you people are so fond of using. Is your opponent making reasonable points that you're too lazy to put together an actual rebuttal for? Well you can just completely ignore it and claim that everything they said was either wrong or meaningless, effectively resetting everything back to 0 with no accountability. Or you can just make no god damn sense and hope that in trying to decipher your buzzword-filled gibberish, they'll drive themselves insane and forget that you didn't even fucking try to come up with a counterpoint.
>>
>>17360715
But your points weren't reasonable. They were argued badly and just factually wrong. And after that you started sperging out.

Most of your posts are just intellectual gibberish. Your actual "points" were rebutted in the first replies to your posts, yet you continue to pretend like you have a point.
>>
File: 1467488059767.png (11KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1467488059767.png
11KB, 429x410px
>>17360715
Everything you have said has been wrong and meaningless. You even admitted this. What you don't realize is that we're looking past your actual argument (which was not hard to disprove) and talking about your intentions. We're critiquing your thought process, not just the conclusion you reached.

You need to calm down, but I know you won't. You're lashing out because you're wrong and this is all you have. What I'm critiquing isn't that you're wrong, it's your reaction to being disproven. You aren't prepared to learn more and refine your views, you're fucking furious that we would dare to disagree.

You will never get anywhere like that. I bet this happens to you a lot, doesn't it?
>>
>>17360727
Is your opponent making reasonable points that you're too lazy to put together an actual rebuttal for? Well you can just completely ignore it and claim that everything they said was either wrong or meaningless, effectively resetting everything back to 0 with no accountability.
>>17360732
Don't see a way to make any of that work? Just insult the shit out of them and bait them into doing the same, then throw it back in their faces and take a moral high ground that doesn't exist, effectively throwing whatever you were arguing about out the window completely.
>>
>>17360736
see
>>17360727

Your points aren't reasonable and they have been refuted, yet you continue to pretend this isn't the case.
>>
>>17360739
You can keep saying that my points were unreasonable all you want, disagreeing with them doesn't make them wrong. The only actual rebuttals anyone has made are either regarding my lack of understanding regarding specifically what bankruptcy is, which I went into brutal detail about later on, and...you know what, that's about it.

Bring me something that isn't conjecture or a logical fallacy and I'll show you where I provided a counterpoint.
>>
>>17360794
>Bring me something that isn't conjecture or a logical fallacy
What a fucking guy. Bit of a double standard, innit? One set of rules for you, another for us?
>>
>>17360802
What? Do you know what the terms conjecture and logical fallacy mean?

One is a baseless opinion that has no place in a factual argument, the other is a short list of common argumentative techniques used specifically to divert attention away from the actual debate, which makes responding to them pointless. I can't just call something out as one or both, they need to fit into a set of criteria that I've already laid out. If something doesn't fall under either of those categories, then I'll show you where I made a legitimate counterpoint.
>>
>>17360153
OP, he's right. They're living like that because they're happy as fuck to be in America, and they probably work out. It's good they're not gang bangers. Just call the cops for a noise complaint.
>>
>>17360356
Bamboo doesnt grow through concrete famalam
>>
>>17360808
Is it that hard to just admit that you're wrong without declaring war on all other 4chan users?
>>
>>17360874
I don't even...what?
>>
Gentrification is ruining our cities, you should be thanking those poor fucks
>>
>>17360577
blm started out worthwhile but got overtaken by overconfident assholes. it doesn't help that guilty leftists enable their bullshit. milo says that the left does a poor job of calling out their worst actors and while i think he's usually trolling in this case he's right.
>>
>>17360836
LOL they're living like that because they have no respect for america or americans. if they did, they'd cut the noise.
you are a deluded idiot.
>>
>>17360503
So stop living in American cities; every single one of them is a cesspool.
>>
>>17360665
please stop associating me with these open borders idiots.
>>
File: detroit 1940s.jpg (277KB, 760x583px) Image search: [Google]
detroit 1940s.jpg
277KB, 760x583px
>>17361568
>american cities are cesspits
what's changed dramatically in the past 60 years anons?
>>
>>17361575
They let monkeys roam the streets
>>
>>17360549
>there are literally hundreds of ventures with his name on them that he has a less than 5% stake in.
It's almost like people are much more likely to buy stakes in successful businesses than failing ones.
>>
File: donald-trump-is-dumb-comic.png (201KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-is-dumb-comic.png
201KB, 780x800px
>>17360637
>His father is the only reason he's IN the 1%,
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.