[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in monogamous relationships? Is anybody on /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: catttt.jpg (4KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
catttt.jpg
4KB, 252x200px
Do you believe in monogamous relationships?

Is anybody on /adv/ in a relationship, where you have sex only with your partner and do you think it works?

No judging towards any relationship-status choice needed itt.
>>
I don't know what it means to "believe" in monogamous relationships, but I probably prefer them.
>>
>Thinking a relationship is all about sex.
>>
Yes and yes.

What advise are you looking for exactly?
>>
Depends on the person and their framework of value, needs, desires, how the machinery of their works and frames their present context, ideals, and all that fuggin' implicit verbose ass banal shit.

I know I'm capable of and prefer a monogamous relationship. Not everyone is, and not everyone should try to be.
>>
Monogamy is for ugly people
>>
>>17359465
Monogamy is for people who prefer reliability and to invest their energy in other endeavors. Even in the most loosely structures social connections require an energy and time investment, and it makes much more sense to just form a bond where each person can more or less get what they want / think they need.

Lower probability of nonsense, STDs, etc. The more fluid lifestyle is not always a superior one.
>>
>>17359449
Been thriving in one for 20 years (13 married, 6 long-distance before that, and a year together at the very beginning). It's great. Not effortless, but no relationship ever is.
>>
I do believe in them, but I prefer to fuck couples because I'm an attention seeking whore who doesn't like relationships and it's fun to make couples spice up their lives/be a part of it. But my intentions has never been to seek out a married man and get him to cheat. A lot of the couples I've slept with actually do it as a mutual activity, it invites a third part without risking their relationship. I leave whenever they ask me to leave.

Now... My parents been in a monogamous relationship for 31 years and they seem perfectly happy.
>>
>>17359449
Once I did, now I don't. 20years of marriage made me realise that monogamy rhymes with monotony. So now I have my wife for life and a girl for a whirl.
>>
>>17359634
Your failure to keep things interesting with your wife is a problem with your marriage, not with monogamy.
>>
>>17359634
ok, does your wife know about this?
>>
Yes, I do. Not sexually so much, if she wants to fuck around she's free to as long as I am as well and we are both careful not to contract diseases. But if she has feelings for someone else, she can fuck right off. Emotional cheating is the worst kind.
>>
>>17359449
Most men pray for monogamy while remaining so but most women will disappoint them. They say they can but it's impossible. They have a life time of men trying to fuck them and no way they can say no to all.
>>
>>17360334
of course she doesn't because he isn't doing shit but dreaming. You can bet she has that dick locked down tight and she has her bench she turns to on the regular.
>>
>>17359449
>Is anybody on /adv/ in a relationship, where you have sex only with your partner and do you think it works?
/adv/ is full of tumblr-tier faggots. Most of them have never had sex with even a single human being, and those who have, have never had any meaningful relationship. You can see just by skimming the board how prevalent the "sexual revolution" meme is here.
>>
I believe that monogamy is a better system than an alternative, like the Churchill democracy quote.

Both monogamy and non-monogamy have natural and unnatural aspects. Every person feels sexually attracted to more than just one individual in their life and their relationships. But if you want to argue that exclusivity is some sort of cultural norm, you must have never laid in the arms of someone you love feeling like the entire world could collapse behind your back and you wouldn't notice let alone give a fuck.

They both have difficulties. In monogamy people start to long for the fluttering passion of falling in love, which you'll need to let go of. In a non-monogamous relationship, you will have to come to terms with not having your partner around whenever you'd want to, not being the only one who is intimate with them, having to share them not just sexually but in many ways.

Ultimately I feel no real desire to be with more than one person. I think of all possible areas in life, love is one where you -really- want to opt for quality over quantity. I find the constant communication about your arrangement that is required for a healthy non-monogamous relationship entirely unromantic and off putting. I want a family some day that provides my children optimal stability.
So I'd rather deal with the difficulties of monogamy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.