[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When to end a relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

How do you know when to end a relationship and do you have any personal experience to share? I met a woman four years ago and we fell in love almost immediately and a year later she became pregnant. We had a beautiful little boy who recently turned two and he means the world to me.

Unfortunately it feels like our relationship has gone down the shitter for quite some time now and I feel that I deserve better but can't stand the thought of not seeing my son every single day. She never cares about my opinions or what I feel in various matters, she's almost always in a bad mood and it really brings me down as well. She's been very negative throughtout our whole relationship but it has gradually become worse. In the beginning I always tried to joke around and make her happy but eventually you get tired of doing so when there is no result.

We never spend any time together either and the few times we've had the ability to do so she ended up choosing to do other things instead of spending time with me. I know this sounds like a bunch of moaning but I seriously don't think this relationship will get any better in the long run and feel that it's best for all of us to end it sooner rather than later but them feels when I think about being away from my son... :(

tl;dr 4yr relationship with a 2yr old son. ANy advice on if/how to break up?
>>
Break the ice, tell her at this point your only with her for the sake of your son. After that, say you wish things would be better between the two of you.

Im pretty sure theres something your doing wrong thats making her act like that so tell us the whole story faggot, not just your side.
>>
>>17356234
To be honest as I said I feel like this relationship isn't going anywhere so perhaps I've stopped making an effort. Besides the reasons mentioned in OP there are huge differences in opinions regarding the future, living status, general moral questions etc.

She's always been a bit of a negative person but when she was expecting our son she put on a lot (and I mean a LOT) of weight which I'm assuming is one of the reasons for her bad mood. I don't mind her physique at all since I'm a chubby chaser but it really does have a negative impact on her well-being (from several perspectives) and it seriously effects our relationship as well.
>>
Cutting of her clit and disposing of it should do the trick
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.