[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age gap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 20160713_114606.jpg (460KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160713_114606.jpg
460KB, 2048x1152px
I am about to go out with this 18 years old girl . She is into me and i like her to but iam 26 year's old and iam kinda scared that is to much age difference for dating someone. Iam talking abouth social accaptance . is it socially acceptable to date someone at this age and with this difference?
>>
>>17352540
Socially acceptable? To some people it is, to others it's not.

But the real question is: why would you want to date an 18 year old? If you have enough in common to have a relationship right now, it probably means that either she's had to grow up super quickly, which comes with baggage, or that you're super immature for your age, which doesn't bode well for the relationship, or both.

Not to mention you're probably at completely different points in your life, which may not seem a big deal now, but will be later. She'll mature and change, like you did when you were in your late teens/early 20s. You'll begin to want to settle down, when she just wants to enjoy being in her 20s. There are far too many issues with an age gap like this at this time in your lives
>>
>>17352540
Haters gonna hate, and you'll get all that hate.
In some cases, it's socially acceptable (eg: you're a rich politician), so just have fun.
>>
>>17352545
I wasnt searching for 18 years old it just happened for me and her to get along and to like each other . I can seam to some people like predator or something that is my bigest social issue .And like you sead our paths will differ over next few years . I dont is there future in relationship like thath but without tryingi would never know ...
>>
>>17352554
Typing on phone thath is why my text ended up like this .. sry for it
>>
Go for it, man. I've seen worse, some 24 dude fucking a 17 yo girl. Unless she's immature, you got nothing to worry about. If people aren't happy for you, but you are happy and not committing crimes or harming anyone, fuck them.
>>
>>17352554
I didn't intend it to come across as 'don't do it' but more 'think about it carefully and consider everything about the situation'. Some people are going to consider it a bit weird, others won't care. My SO and I look like we have a significant age gap, even though we're only 23 days apart in reality, and as a result we get odd stares sometimes. Do we care? No, because we're happy. If you think you can make it work, and are aware that it might not work out, then as you say, you won't know without trying.
>>
>>17352558
Its not big difference 17 and 18 . Its not law iam worried about. Iam worrying abouth social accaptance and can there be any future there for us ...

Anyways ty for encouraging msg
>>
>>17352563
Without trying i can't know ,but iff there is allmost no chance thath i can make it at least last with her i dont wanna even try it becouse i dont wanna play with her.
>>
>>17352564
>can there be any future there for us
you haven't yet done the first date, and you're already painting the fence white?
slow down.
once you get to know each other to the point that going long-term might make sense, your social circles will already have accepted it.
>>
>>17352571
I get it thath I didn't went through first date yet and maybe iam rushing it .... anyways i wanna convince my self to it first. Afther thath everything will go easy . We hanged few times together at some gatherings , talked for few hours and soo on.
>>
>>17352540
If you are talking socially. Yes, it is perfectly fine.

I dated a girl (about 3 months) who was 18 when I was 26 - even had dinner with her family and friends a few times. Not once did anyone have a problem with the age difference.

But you'll definitely find a mental gap. You will probably be focused on working towards setting up a future - she wont even contemplate the future in any realistic way.
>>
>>17352574
There are so many things that could go wrong, the age gap doesn't even matter.
Consider the timeline: there's no shotgun marriage, in 4 years you'll be 30, she'll be 22 and out of college.
IF you can last those 4 years, then you'll know each other well enough to think about a future together.
Right now it's time to have fun, not overthinking!
>>
>>17352589
Yea thath sounds good ... i am leaning forward to give it a try and just have some fun for now and what ever happends
>>
Go for it op. If it works, cool. If it doesn't, move on. You won't know unless you try.

People are unique. It might just be that the perfect person for you was born some years after you. I think expecting to find the perfect partner within one of two years of your age is unrealistic and limiting
>>
100% acceptable.

the difference is less than ten years.
>>
>>17352593
>>17352595
Yea iam gooing for it wish me luck
>>
>>17352608
Good luck bro. I have someone I like with the same no of years age gap. If she was single and I had more confidence I'd definitely go for it. Age doesn't even come into it for me. I've got other friends her age and I do feel old with them but not with her
>>
>>17352540
Dude who cares, I'm 21 and dated a super fit cougar who was around 37. No fucks were given and the sex was great.
>>
>>17352540

> nice one bro!
That's the response from guys.

> you go girl, mature men are sexy.
That's the response from girls.

Faggot OPs these days, I swear...
>>
>>17352540
Dude, I'd be more worried about her emotional maturity than worrying about what society is going to think.
>>
>>17352540

Enjoy dat young pussy. It's the best.
>>
>>17352540
Take a fair run at it.

I think it might be perfect.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.