[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I have been manipulated by a lot of guys, and I mean a lot,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (26KB, 390x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 390x377px
If I have been manipulated by a lot of guys, and I mean a lot, constantly, mostly starting from about 3 years ago, is there a problem with me or is this just the way the world is?
>>
>>17352272
Its you.
>>
>>17352274
What makes one unworthy of manipulation?
>>
>>17352272
You seem to be the common denominator here
>>
>>17352291
??
>>
>>17352332
It means that, though the men are different, you are still in the equation. The fact that you're so stupid as to be confused by this tells me that they clearly see you as an easy target. Enjoy being a perpetually mindfucked cum receptacle.
>>
>>17352272
Manipulated how?

Don't be a push over and do more of what you want to do and less of what other people want you to do.
>>
>>17352335
pretty much this
>>
>>17352289
Being smarter about who you give yourself up to. Why are girls generally so naive and stupid? Is it a gender thing?
>>
It means there is a problem with you.
>>
>>17352411
Spending a lot of time on this board will color your perception of females because the stupidest ones seem to congregate here.
>>
>>17352335
I understand what a common denominator is just wanted to hear how you thought it was relevant to me. >>17352399
Manipulated as in fooled into thinking they are one thing when really they are the opposite. No matter how much I try to use past experiences to sort the fake from the genuine, it seems 99% are still fake.
>>17352411
I'm actually not giving myself to anyone. I said no to a guy the other day and he told me I was a slut. How that makes sense I'll never understand.
I am smart about what I do and say, but no matter what angle I try to play, assholes find me. The only thing I haven't done is locked myself away and ignored everyone, because as much as the past may tell me that's the only way to never get hurt, I know that isn't realistic, and I still have faith in people. There are good ones out there, there has to be.
>>
>>17352435
Oh you poor stupid girl

You have "Target" written all over you.
>>
>>17352435
If you find yourself manipulated by a lot of people, and you mean a lot, constantly, then you are not smart. You may claim loudly that you are, to others and to yourself, but the results are there and you haven't been proven smart. To be more specific you may be smart at other things, you may be great at math or history, but you are bad at judging people and understanding them. You're simply not good at this. I'm sorry. This has nothing to do with gender or relationship. This would be true regardless of whether you were manipulated by men or women, whether you were manipulated by friends or strangers. If a situation keeps happening and you are at the center then you are the problem. It doesn't means there is no answer, you can fix this problem but you have to start by accepting it.
>>
>>17352435
Stop trusting people, I'm serious. Keep a close circle of friends that you can trust, and don't let anybody in unless you trust them with all of your heart. Stay away from places where assholes seem to flock.

The fact that you say "I'm smart about what I say and do" makes me more inclined to believe that you are not. People who are stupid tend to think that they are smarter than they actually are.

Maybe it's time to get creative. Maybe its because you might be attractive enough that people would go out of your way to do this to you. Start dressing worse. Maybe try neglecting your hygiene a bit. Give yourself the appearance of someone that isn't even worth being manipulated.
>>
>>17352445
>>17352443
This. You'll have to learn how to read people better, hon. And no, you won't do it by constantly giving people the benefit of a doubt because you want to believe there's good out there. There is, but you have to be discerning first.
>>
>>17352435
No you clearly don't understand and that is exactly why you are being manipulated.
>>
I know I'm not stupid, I just give people a chance. It's just that not everyone deserves one. This world wasn't built for nice people, I know that, just fucking exhausting. I ain't stupid, but thanks everyone.
>>
>>17352541
Just because you say it doesn't mean it's true.

Just see this thread for evidence
>>
>>17352572
And just because I'm taken advantage of a lot doesn't mean I'm stupid or not worth anything. I think by everyone calling me unintelligent, I've answered my own question. I'm not the problem, it's just unfortunate to be so accepting of everyone instead of pushing people away based on a first impression or heavy past. Thank you all, and goodnight.
>>
>>17352636
Emotion over rationale

Of course it's everyone and not you
>>
>>17352272

"You can't cheat an honest man"... W. C. Fields

If you are being manipulated, you are desperate for something and predators are picking up on it.
>>
>>17352646
I'm not saying it's always everyone else, but I'm also not saying that I am a target, or someone that deserves to be lead on.
It's pretty easy to read a post and create an image of this dumb bitch who strips for people and then wonders why she's called a whore, but that's not at all the situation. Just because someone is beaten doesn't mean they asked for it.
>>
>>17352636
Have you even tried reading your posts mate?

The evidence is right there
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.