[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crazy girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: WhatsApp-Image-20160701.jpg (115KB, 843x840px) Image search: [Google]
WhatsApp-Image-20160701.jpg
115KB, 843x840px
so my gf tonight waked me up at fucking 4am and told me to go home (i was at her place), for no fucking reason, this morning she kind of apologized(didnt said she was sorry but said she didnt want to do it), we are in a pretty bad situation, weargue a lot and shit.
this fucking thing was fucked up, i woulnd even think of waking up my so in the middle of the night to make her leave.
what the fuck, considering dumping her, what would you do adv?
>>
Just break up already. You two are the epitomy of "polishing a turd"
>>
I would ask her to sit down somewhere and talk about whether she just had a delusional half-asleep incident of massive irrational paranoia.
Or maybe you told her something awful in your sleep, who knows?

You guys got stuff to talk about anyway, but don't ask us to make any decision for you. Perhaps premeditating on options other than breaking up will give you some perspective.
>>
>>17349431
so I nod off and gf shakes me awake about 1:30 am to leave right now and she's really, really nervous. Dragging ass around trying to get my clothes on and shit and hear knock at the door, she freaks and whispers don't open the door. WTF. She wants me to leave real quick but someone knocks at the door but now she wants me to be quiet and not go to the door? I tiptoe towards the door and she is now trying to hold me back but I look out the peephole and see some good looking guy. He keeps knocking, I keep peeping and gf pacing until the dude takes his phone out punch in a text and my gf jumps when her phone signals receipt. WTF. I spin on her, snatch the phone and read the guy telling her to open up he's outside. I open up, he looks shocked and blurts out I was supposed to be gone already. This piece of shit gf of mine had gotten a booty call from this guy and she was trying to push me out the door but he was closer to her apartment than she expected.
>>
>>17349842
That's golden.
How do you fuck up cheating on someone so bad. Hope she never hears from you ever again.
>>
>>17349842
Ouch, sorry bro. How did you handle it?
>>
>>17349431
What's her reason for doing that. You only gave us your side of the story - what's the full, real story
>>
>>17349842
How did his dick taste?
>>
>>17349849
The guy laughed, shook his head and left. I got the rest of my shit (everything in the apartment that was mine) and left and never went back. She tried to mumble some shit but she knew she was had. What I took from the experience and several others with other women is that once a woman locks in on some guy they will move heaven and earth to fuck them. I mean it's like all the blood rushes from their head and heart right into their pussy and they cannot think straight nor do they give a shit about anything else. Seen it too many times.
>>
>>17349864
much as I didn't want to consider I didn't taste it that night but in retrospect I'm sure she fucked me after being with him or some other guy at some point in the relationship
>>
>>17349891
Didn't you notice that her vague felt a little looser? Maybe she was a little extra wet one night?
>>
>>17349877
I agree with you somewhat on this. That's the difference between guys and girls. There are guys who just want to fuck, and then there are girls who just use their vagina to lock in on someone they like. That's precisely why all these girls are running around bitching about getting NC'd after sex.
>>
>>17349877
damn bro you didn't deserve this kind of shit from her
>>
>>17350442
unfortunately deserving has nothing to do with anything. I've seen women in the worst possible relationship, afraid to even look at a another man and those treated as equals and fully trusted with open communication and partners in everything fuck their boss or coworker because they got a crush. What happens is women never stop having crushes and they become obsessed and that obsession is connected to their genitals. They can be happy and "in love" or afraid for their life and "that guy" comes into their life and they will throw everything else away, risk it all to have him inside them. It is never passive and they that lay the trap and make all the secret plans to have the opportunity to be alone with them.
>>
>>17349877
At least you aren't a nigger who aped out over a girl.

As funny as it is, you and the guy did the right thing. He's probably gonna dump her ass after a few more lays anyways.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.