[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best friend cheating on boyfriend with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (70KB, 600x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 600x820px
Hey /adv/,
I don't know what to do. I've know my best friend since I was 15. (grill, 8.5/10) I had a huge crush on her for about 6 months and she ended up kissing me. We were kinda a thing for a few months but realized it wouldn't work out and broke up a few days before my 16th birthday. She lived and still lives over an hour away so it just didn't work. I got over her really quickly, but I still love her as a best friend. I'm perfectly fine with being friend zoned. 3 years later she has a boyfriend that I think is generally pretty cool. Fun to play Xbox and Steam with but also a little emo and fuk boi. I went over to visit her after I got out of my freshman year of college over a month ago. We were cuddling watching movies and shit like normal and we just look at each other and she kisses me. And we made out for hours until I left. We've made out every time since then. Haven't had sex because I'd rather wait till marriage or be with a girl I will marry. (Inb4 Christian Conservative faggot who doesn't want to have fun in life) I just feel guilty. Her boyfriend really loves her and she's going behind his back to be with me. I don't even like her like that. She's somehow convinced herself that this isn't cheating and I don't know what to do... I can't just ditch her, she's my best friend and one of the few reasons I wake up happy in the mornings. Any advice?
>>
>>17344048
What a Christian Conservative faggot who doesn't want to have fun in life...
Have you tried talking to her?
>>
>>17344100
Of course but she immediately changes topics or claims it isn't cheating. I don't want to push it to where we end up fighting.
>>
>>17344156
It sounds like you may need to force this conversation, even if a conflict ensues. If you don't, you're going to be stuck in this situation until shit hits the fan, one way or another. You may not have to break it off entirely if you can convince her this wrong, or at least that it's making you uncomfortable.
>>
Sounds like you're both pieces of shit
>>
>>17344182
/thread
>>
>>17344182
I know, I feel like a huge piece of shit
>>
>>17344207
That's cause you are. Now be a fucking man and tell homie what's been going on and spare him the fucking whore eating his life away.
>>
File: 1466461069922.jpg (85KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466461069922.jpg
85KB, 800x600px
If she'll cheat on her boyfriend with you she will cheat on you with some other faggot.

Drop those girls like a sack of bricks and force this conversation with her. If she doesn't do it herself, tell the boyfriend what's up. This is the reason society is going to fucking shit nowadays.

Boys and girls cannot be just friends. There is always sexual tension.
>>
>>17344048
you do know you can break it off with friends if the two of you no longer have much in common or heading in separate directions? It is cheating, you know it is, you don't like cheaters do you? Get rid of her she is not good for you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.