[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding someone important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1465658501297.jpg (90KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1465658501297.jpg
90KB, 800x1184px
Hello /adv/, I come here wondering if anyone knows how to find someone with only a first name, a general age, and a general location.

>backstory:
I dated a girl years back, really cared for her, but broke up with her over my own stupidity.
Fast forward about a year, and she got with another guy, got engaged, but it turns out her man was beating her every night.
She would call me when he hit her while crying, etc...
Well, eventually she supposedly committed suicide.
I would like to find out if she actually did it, and if so, where she is buried so that I might pay my respects (and maybe apologize for my failure to save her), and if she is alive somehow, I would like to also contact her and apologize, and possibly catch up.
>>
>>17342474
How do you not know the full name and age of someone you were supposedly close to?
>>
>>17342478
Long distance relationship, also I've never been good with names.
I also don't know how to access 6 year old yahoo chat logs.
>>
>>17342478
I know that I sound pathetic, but this is something extremely important to me.
>>
>>17342484
>Long distance relationship

Meaning you never met in real life?
>>
>>17342474
This sounds like the plot of a really shitty movie.
>>
>>17342550
No.
I was still in high school, and had no way to visit her.

>>17342560
>my life is the plot of a shitty movie
>>
File: 1460364182896_20160606_001916.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1460364182896_20160606_001916.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
>>17342562
Forgot pic
>>
>>17342474
Contact people from that period in your life whose names you do know. "Hey, remember that girl who . . .? Do you know what ever happened to her?"
>>
>>17342676
I didn't know anyone that knew her.
>>
http://publicrecords.searchsystems.net/
http://www.whitepages.com/
www.anywho.com/
www.411.com/
https://thatsthem.com/name-address-search
>>
>>17342474
Ay the picture is relatable, not with love tho.

> feels bad man
>>
File: comic-irony.gif (44KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
comic-irony.gif
44KB, 480x364px
>>17342736
I have not had any luck with those sites so far..
>>17342744
>>
>>17342474
Holy shit OP, that image gave me chills and I have tears in my eyes now. I'm so sorry for what happened to you and apologize for not having any advice to give. I hope you find her though, and I hope you can forgive yourself. I know how it feels to make a mistake, even multiple mistakes, and to never really forgive yourself for them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.