[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant stop drinking diet sodas. how do I break myself of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: diet dr. pepper.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
diet dr. pepper.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
I cant stop drinking diet sodas. how do I break myself of it? my life is such shit that the only thing that makes me feel better is constantly drinking diet sodas. Help me
>>
Well, I suppose you could try making a rule that goes along with it. Whenever you drink a diet soda, you have to also commit to snorting a line of crushed salt and squirting an entire 1/4 size wedge's worth of lime juice into your eyeball. After a while you'll probably stop drinking the soda.
>>
Improve other areas of your life.
>>
Your brain expects it to contain a hit of sugar, but it doesn't, so you keep drinking more. Drink real soda. You'll hopefully drink less of it.

After that, try some proper rest and proper nutrition. If the addiction is due to some kind of stress or unhappiness, talk therapy might help.
>>
You just stop.
>>
I fucking love diet soda and I will not stop drinking it.
>>
honestly just drink water for a week and see how much better you actually feel. or start smoking weed, weed and soda are a bad mix and you'll want water cuz you'll be coughing
>>
this sounds very simple but the first step is to stop buying them. you can't drink them if you don't have them around or at least it gets a lot harder. then just stop being such a whiny faggot and just stop. think one day at a time. your brain will stop craving soda about 3 weeks in. it's really not that difficult
>>
>>17341996
>Your brain expects it to contain a hit of sugar, but it doesn't, so you keep drinking more.
this is true, but if you're worried about diabeetus/gaining weight/tooth decay at all, I wouldn't advocate drinking regular soda.

what I would do is this: allow yourself to drink all the diet soda you want BUT when you finish a bottle/can, you have to drink an equal volume of water before you can have another soda. i.e. if you drink a 20-oz. bottle of soda, drink 20 oz. of water before opening another bottle. you don't have to drink the water all in one go, just make sure you finish it before starting another soda.
>>
>>17343632
>I love diet soda and I will not stop drinking it.

You're asking how to stop drinking diet sodas. You stop drinking diet sodas by stopping the drinking of diet sodas.

You say you will not stop. Then you're screwed, fatty.
>>
>>17343826
I'm not OP, you cock knocker.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.