[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

House Flies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Fly.jpg (6KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
Fly.jpg
6KB, 254x199px
What are the stats on mini-boss House Flies? Are they going to get nerfed in the next patch?

I have a fat black house fly buzzing around my house, and I've whacked him 3 times mid-air with a book, and he just hides and regenerates HP somewhere I can find him. What the hell?

Seriously though, how do I catch this little faggot and stop him from buzzing around my ears? Hes like the size of a small grape
>>
get a fly swatter
>>
You could buy and hang up those tape strips from your ceiling. They usually fly into them and get stuck there until they die
>>
>>17341686
>how do I catch this little faggot and stop him from buzzing around my ears?
You need carpentry tools.
Pretty sure you can kill the fly with a chainsaw.
>>
Dont fuck with horse flies

One paralized my right leg and sent me to the hospital becasue I couldnt walk.

I mean holy shit why isn't this problem number one for everyone? these fuckers are EVERYWHERE and the blood was insane
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (19KB, 480x328px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
19KB, 480x328px
>>17341686
>>17341692
> fly swatter
Get some raid my son. Its like an AA-gun for flies

See the fly swatter falls shot because you must make physical contact with fly to kill it. With raid all you gotta do is spray that shit in the general direction its flying and passing through the cloud of raid will kill it.
>>
Target his limbs, then finish him off before he can get away.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.