[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf of one year still won't have sex with me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (624KB, 1939x2564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
624KB, 1939x2564px
So I've been dating this girl for about a year now. She was really amazing when we first met, but I finally ran upon the problem that she wasn't ready to have sex yet. It's been a year now and she still tells me she doesn't know when we will have sex and she still isn't ready. She knows I'm extremely frustrated and all she says is I'm sorry. I love her and I would rather not break up with her but I'm always in a bad mood and constantly pissed that we don't have sex. What do I do?
>>
>>17339075
Dump her
>>
>>17339075
Send her my way
>>
>>17339083
I really don't want too. I love her and we've been together for a while. I've honestly thought about it.
>>
is she waiting for marriage?
>>
>>17339087
She was originally, but she told me she wasn't anymore. I guess she lied.
>>
>>17339090
so either marry her or let her move on.
>>
>>17339090
Welcome to the hell that is sexual repression forced on women by their church. Even if you do eventually have sex, she'll probably feel awful about it and hate you and herself. She probably has years, if not almost her whole life, of a strong association of her self-worth as a person being bound to whether or not she's a virgin.
>>
>>17339092
I'm only 20. Too young to get married honestly. I'm not even out of college yet.
>>
>>17339097
Honesty this is it. I'm a Christian too but i don't think sex before marriage is a sin. She grew up Deep South baptist so she's dead set in her ways.
>>
>>17339097
not everybody is a fucking whore some people wait for marriage and commitment before jumping into bed with a less than trustworthy person.
>>
>>17339097
Well, either this or she'll end up loving it and becoming a freak. Ask her if you can do it in the butt since it doesn't count.
>>
>>17339104
After a year of serious dating i don't think I'm a untrustworthy person.
>>
>>17339098
Once again, send her my way
>>
>>17339075
Explain that your perspective is that it's the next level of intimacy in a relationship and it makes you feel like things have stalled.

Then ask her to explain to you what her hangups are for not wanting to have sex yet.
Tell her you want to understand and not force her out of her comfort zone but that you are worried she's losing interest in you.

Then if she doesnt give any real reasons, you can dump her ass
>>
>>17339108
This as well. You either retreat into the womb of your original doctrine, or you break out and jump to the opposite doctrine as a replacement that frees you from prior limitations. That's why so many women go from, I'm pure and virginal to, sleeping around 24/7 and giving the middle finger to the patriarchy to, eventually mellowing down and letting themselves be themselves. Or they re-repress themselves with their old, or another, religion in an effort to punish themselves and atone for their past actions.
>>
>>17339112
I tried to talk to her about it and she told me she felt like i was guilting her into sex and I didn't care how she felt.
>>
>>17339117
To be fair, she's right. You are pushing her to have sex and she obviously doesn't want to. Stay with her or leave her, that's on you, but at the very least accept her decision.
>>
>>17339121
Ehh maybe. I just said okay and dropped it
>>
>>17339117
Tell her that you get why she thinks that, but that's not the case. You genuinely want to understand.
>>
>>17339124
Be honest. If you really dropped it, you wouldn't be making this thread, m8.
>>
>>17339124
>>17339121
he aint pushin shit

hes trying to understand why shes being so closed in a relationship

her not communicating what the problem is, is a major problem in a relationship
tldr she can explain what the fuck her problem is without caving and giving op sex
>>
>>17339129
Exactly. I wasn't pushing shit I just told her I wanted to know why.
>>
>>17339132
Do you think she knows why she feels that way? Introspection is hard, especially if you've never had to do it before. I'm assuming you're both 20, or in that range. A lot of people have never had to think about themselves on this scale before.

Instead, you should be doing introspection on yourself. Why do you want to have sex so badly? Why is it making you mad that you can't?
>>
>>17339135
She has no idea why according to her. And my reasons are I have a very big fucking sex drive and it's been over a year since I've had sex. Masturbating ain't cutting it anymore
>>
>>17339137
Would you say you expect sex in a relationship before marriage?
>>
>>17339145
Yes. If the relationship is serious enough. Sex is a natural part of life.
>>
>>17339149
There's your problem. For really religious people, sex is this evil thing that is only seen as pure and holy in the eyes of God if you're doing it to have a child. She sounds like she buys into that, so you're done. You'll never be able to change that mindset.

I don't know how many girls I've met that get super dramatic on whether or not they've held hands or kissed their boyfriend yet, and they're 21 and up.

Girls talk. Guys talk. People talk. It's what they do. I've seen religious girls tear down "sluts" that slept with anyone, even if they've been dating for years. There's gigantic societal pressures for a woman to never sleep with anyone, to never ask for it, to never initiate it, and if you go far enough, to never enjoy it "like a man." Shit's crazy.

If she's Deep South Baptist, this may very well be the world she comes from. You have to keep that into perspective.
>>
Where do I find a girl like this?
>>
>>17339162
Honestly I was afraid to face this, but it's the truth. I guess I either tough it out of dump her. Sex is a shitty reason to dump someone over though...

>>17339163
Alabama
>>
>>17339168
Do what you have to do for your own happiness. Just let her know that it isn't about her not being good enough, but you just look for different things in a partner. Good luck, m8.
>>
>>17339175
Thanks.
>>
>>17339168
Unless you really love her, dump her. I don't think lack of sex is a shitty reason to dump someone, especially if they don't have an excuse like waiting for marriage. You have needs dude, and there's plenty of other women out there that aren't sexually repressed.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.