[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm afraid he doesn't love me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 23.jpg (196KB, 1155x768px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
196KB, 1155x768px
There were many red flags that hint at his infatuation with the idea of a relationship, rather than actually liking me for my personality but I was always too afraid to ask what he likes about me in case he went silent for too long or just blurted out something shallow.

>wants to become exclusive really quick
before we actually got to know each other
>"when do we make this facebook official?"
(we met from tinder, no friends in common)
>never asked about my past
>meet only 1 or 2 times a week
(we lived 10 mins apart when he was going to college, 20 mins apart during the summer)
>didn't tell me what he's doing unless i asked
>got excited about something he would want to do together but then not carry on with it
>gave me oral maybe 3 times in 10 months

On the contrary, he is very understanding. When something bothered me and I told him about it he was willing to change even if I didn't ask him to. He also brought me to his friends' parties before and to dates, concerts, movies and wanted to pay for them. He noticed when I seemed frustrated or sad and asked what was wrong.

But because of the rarity of long, in-depth conversations - unless I initiated - (current events or thoughts on hypothetical situations, things from the past) I feel like he thinks I'm too dumb for intellectual conversation. He was always in the top few in his classes, is very driven, well-read and wrote lyrics and poems sometimes. Meanwhile English is not my first language (people can't understand my accent sometimes) and I laugh easily (out of nervousness) which I think makes me look dumb and I have/had a few childish hobbies.

I think he is only with me to be with somebody and because he is attracted to me physically and I am very giving in bed with a high sex drive. We have similar taste in music, have similar sense of humor and we bought struggled with anxiety disorders and lived in crappy boring small towns as kids with inbred classmates. BUT I don't feel as if that was enough.
>what do?
>>
>meet only 1 or 2 times a week
he was not working at the time

Also could be important:
we are 18 and 19 years old.
he lost his virginity to me.
he had more gfs than i bfs.
>>
Aside from the fact that he only sees you once or twice a week, he actually sounds like a pretty good guy.
>>
*both struggled

He has a blog that is mostly reblogged pictures and texts, but sometimes his own thoughts as well. I was curious so I looked through it and it was full of romanticly sad desperate things from the times he was dating his ex girlfriends. Pictures of the girl he loved, how much he misses x, what he would do to/with x, how beautiful x is, how x makes him feel etc. maybe some platonic love or a relationship that didn't work out. He even wrote a poem. But he haven't done that when dating me.
That is part of where my insecurity comes from.
>>
You are overthinking life, in general.
You seem axious as fuck pouring information left and right. A concise text would be better.
Your self-esteem doesn't look great either.

My two cents is that your judgentment is impaired by your feelings about yourself and anxiety.
Relax.
>>
you are a tinder using pump&dump fucktoy

enjoy your life, slut
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.