[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here had hemorrhoids? 3 days ago I took a dump around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Anyone here had hemorrhoids?

3 days ago I took a dump around 6 pm and there was blood in the water and when I wiped. I didnt strain or anything so I thought it was a little weird.

It has been 3 days and my shit comes out fine but then smalls drips of blood follow. There is no blood in my shit but after I shit. I feel like a small puncture inside my rectum.

I eat fine, oatmeal in the morning. Rice, beans and chicken the rest of the day. Fruits here and there.

Should I go to the ER? It's starting to worry me.
>>
You should take photos then see your regular doctor and go from there
For the time being drink more water and try prunes. The softer your poop the less likely to bleed
>>
>>17337862
What would prunes do?
>>
>>17338001
Prune juice makes your shit softer.
>>
>>17337854
>It's starting to worry me
>ER
Nigger please.
You ever had the whole toilet water filled with bright red blood? I did several times and am still alive. From the sound of it you don't even have haemorrhoids. Only a little bruised anus skin. And even if you have haemorrhoids and they happen to burst open because you took some hard shit and blood is spilling and dripping everywhere it's nothing even remotely dangerous.
P.s. femanon here, still you've got the bigger pussy from the both of us.
>>
Are you on your cycle? I usually have a lot of blood come out of me when I go use the bathroom then. Its normal. I wish you the best anon. Best to go see a doctor about it.
>>
>>17338357
P.p.s. yes I took care of that shit by going to the doctor. He told me that, yes whereas it looks like you might die instantly with all that blood coming from your ass, it really isn't dangerous having haemorrhoids burst open at all. The wound closes up pretty quickly too.
>>
>>17338364
>Are you on your cycle?
Do you really think I'm dumb enough to confuse blood coming from my ass with having my fucking cycle...............
>>
I've seen it happen to some people despite them knowing that it freaks them out to no end. You never know, just wanted to put that out there.. sry anon
>>
I've had this before and it immediately made my ass feel fucking horrible. It literally felt like there was a cut inside my ass hole and it was so irritating and uncomfortable. I had this massive hemorrhoid's on my ass which was the size of a fucking paint ball and hurt to touch, and I struggled to go to the toilet, even piss because of this.

Here's what I did:

I went to my doctor and explained my situation. In my case I was given 2 types of treatment. One to help internally and one to help externally. The internal one wasn't nice, it was a capsule which I had to shove up my asshole and it really was not a pleasant experience. The second treatment was a cream which was helped immediately to relieve some of the discomfort, it was really good stuff. I would use both of these.

The discomfort was so bad that I couldn't do anything or go anywhere so I got signed off work for about 3 days to treat this problem. One of the life savers for me was a hot water bottle. I sat on a hot water bottle which really helped to alleviate the pain and made me more comfortable. Eventually it went away.

But yeah that's my experience.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.