[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weed/ marijuana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1350263405029.jpg (19KB, 344x326px) Image search: [Google]
1350263405029.jpg
19KB, 344x326px
How long does it last in your system?

I got back from vaca early last month and smoked twice, once on the 4th and once on the 11th. Just one bowl each day. Prior to that, I smoked once - roughly 2 months ie late march. I have not smoked since june 11th

I literately just got off the phone now with an amazing offer for a job and they mentioned a drug test. I'm really fucking nervous. I told myself I wouldnt smoke in June until I find a job just in case they ask for a drug test. But it has been like a decade since I needed to take that test and figured I wouldnt run into any opportunities that required that test.

I eat healthy, I go to the gym about 4 times a week for about an hour. I drink tons of water, hardly any juice or soda. I sleep well. I have a healthy, fast metabolism.

I've looked online, one source said due to my infrequency, it would probably last in my system a couple of days. I'm sure next week I'll start going through the process of the background check etc. Will I pass a drug test? It will be roughly a month since I've smoked.

I'm going to go to the gym the next few days and sweat like a mad man with the cardio.
>>
From what I've read thc will stop being g detected after two weeks, you outta be fine anon
>>
marijuana stores in your fat cells so don't eat too much fat. Get one of those Niacin clear out kits at your local head shop just to be safe. I've passed a test the next day before when I wasn't smoking frequently, if you have a fast metabolism you should be aight. Good luck!
>>
Stays in system for 3 months
Hair for 6
But they sell pills to clear your system from it being traced.
>>
Or just go buy some synthetic pee
>>
>>17337617
Yea that's more or less the conclusion I've drawn from some of the sites I've read

>>17337627
Thanks man. I'm going to buy a home urine test later, hopefully I pass it so I Dont have to resort to buying and taking shit I know nothing about

>>17337662
Nigga are you trolling? Source? I've read nothing that says it'll be in me for 3months
>>
Just took the urine test and that shit came back with two thick as fuck lines almost immediately.

I think I'll be good. Gonna try to enjoy the weekend and celebrate a bit. Load off my shoulders, but we'll see what happens next week
>>
>>17338287
celebrate with a couple of bowls
>>
>>17337531
I work for a drug lab, and I can hand on heart promise you you'll piss clean. Light and infrequent marajuana users will pee clean after something like 3-6 days. Regular and heavy users normally pee clean somewhere in the 1-2 week mark.

One thing to be aware of though is that THC (the chemical a regular 5 panel test looks for in relation to weed) is fat soluble, which means it can get stored in your bodyfat. If you start to loose weight it can be released back in to your system, not enough that you'll notice it but it can be enough to fail a test. It's quite common that we get guys who come in to prison who pee clean, then they go hungry for a week because the food is auwful, loose a couple of lbs, then fail their next test inspite of having not smoked. You'd have to have been a long term user to get caught out that way though, so it shouldn't affect you.
>>
>>17338378
So should I not go to the gym for the next two days and work out like crazy? Like I said before, I've been going to the gym about 4-5 times a week during/since then. My weight hasnt dropped much, but I'm sure I've lost fat/gained muscle.

Maybe I'll just eat a lot and drink plenty of water? Should I really be worrying and continue leading a normal life.

This job opportunity will be an incredible step in my career.

Should I go to the exam place with a full stomach?
>>
Blood 7-30 days
Hair 30+

If its a road side test it shouldnt show up after 12 hours.
>>
>>17338656
I dont know the details at the moment, but after googling around for what this company does for drug tests, it seems that a urine test will be exam of choice
>>
>Haven't smoked since June 11th

Unless you're more than 300 pounds with shitty metabolism, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. It was probably out of your system for weeks.
>>
>>17337531
It depends on how often you smoke. Chronic users need 80+ days. Habitual users need 30+ days. Casual users need 2 weeks and VERY casual users (you) need about a week.
>>
>>17338609
bro you are fine. I did that shit on back to back weekends and pass the pee test 30 days afterwards.
>>
>>17338609
>So should I not go to the gym for the next two days and work out like crazy?
On the chance that you're still around, you should be fine as long as you eat an amount that's normal for you over the 3-4 days prior to the test. Perhaps lay off the excercise during that period too, as much for your own peace of mind as anything else.

>Maybe I'll just eat a lot and drink plenty of water?
It certainly wouldn't hurt, but don't go too mad on the water. It depends on which brand of test kit they're using, but some of them have a panel for "over dilution". You do have to drink a /lot/ of water to mark it, but if it does happen you'll be attracting the wrong type of attention - we tend to see it as a potential indicator that the person is deliberatley trying to get an invalid result to buy themselves more time. For job screening they'd probably just ask you to come back the next day rather than jumping to a blood test, but it could still arouse suspicion.
>>
>>17339073
Def comforting to hear. I've heard similar responses on other forums

>>17339115
Yup that is more or less the conclusion I've come to as well - being a very, very casual user. Again, I only smoked not even an entire bowl on each of those occasions

>>17339115
Thanks for the reassurance

>>17339119
>On the chance that you're still around, you should be fine as long as you eat an amount that's normal for you over the 3-4 days prior to the test. Perhaps lay off the excercise during that period too, as much for your own peace of mind as anything else.
Ok sounds good.

I bought the $18 Walgreens one. Again, almost immediately it returned back two thick,bold lines. But I feel your last response would be more appropriate for someone who maybe smoked a week before a urine test. I smoked over 3 weeks ago, and it'll be closer to 4 weeks by the time I take the urine test. If there is any trace of thc in my pee, it would have to be very little no? I already drink tons of water and I have a fast metabolism and frequently go to the gym
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.