[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys go about approaching people in public? I plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
How do you guys go about approaching people in public? I plan on going to a musical venu alone and I'm not the best at it. I'm not one of those friendless types in fact I have quite a few, the thing is it's either been people making the first move on me or through friends of friends. Never quite done it myself.
>>
>>17336333
Bump for same question
>>
Just say something simple at first like "hey nice shirt" and try to hold a light conversation from there.
>>
Just say "hi", and talk about something with relation to the context. If he/she is worth, they'll have a conversation with you without problem, and if everything wents ok, you can get their numbers, so you can invite them to hangout someday. Just try, you won't lose anything.
>>
hello

the fact that this is something alien to some people is really sad

it's like your dad didn't teach you how to be a fucking man
>>
File: Peanuts Dance.gif (998KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Peanuts Dance.gif
998KB, 500x374px
You start off with something in common: you both like the same band.

"Is this your first time to see them? Have you been to this venue before? What's your favorite song? What other concerts have you seen? What's your favorite place for live music?"

Everybody is there to have a good time and enjoy themselves, so the chances of rejection are about as small as they're ever going to be. Just relax- you'll have a great time.
>>
File: 1411375160925s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1411375160925s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>17337159
I guess your Dad taught you to be a troll.

Good parenting tells.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.