[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh God what have I done..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1462918612759.jpg (37KB, 720x737px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462918612759.jpg
37KB, 720x737px
I have a bad bad habit of screwing myself unintentionally. I just shut out my boyfriend of 5+ years and love of my life because I'm a selfish piece of shit and couldn't accept a few things he wasn't willing to change for me. Now I just want to add fuel to the fire so I can kill myself. But he is still the only thing stopping me even though he won't speak to me. I still want a future with him..we're just so different. What do? Please help.
>>
Please...I really need some help. I don't have anyone else to go to. All my "friends" don't listen to me.
>>
>>17331117
Yes but you'll have to elaborate, can't help you with so little details..
>>
>>17331090
So your boyfriend said no to you and now you're threatening to kill yourself?
wow
>what do?
Listen to what your friends to you; Grow up
>>
>>17331128

I was talking to him about his poor habits; I.e lack of hygiene, overall cleanliness and some of his drugs and drinking habits. Also his extensive time with his friends. All these are things that really bug me. I feel like he never has time for me. He also works night shift (5pm till 2-3am at times) and his days off he picks his friends over me and sometimes doesn't message me or anything for hours upon hours. And maybe I get over heated or something and I go off on him when he says something along the lines of "stop trying to change me." And in my mind I'm thinking "I'm not trying to change you. I just want more of you." But it didn't come out that way so I decided it wasn't worth living without him so I wished him a happy life and a good farewell and now I'm here contemplating suicide and wanting him back...I just don't know if I can handle him continuing to pick his friends over me..

If there is anything specific you need explained please ask.
>>
>>17331156
I figured as much. I just have such a deep love for him that it's killing me and I cannot let go.
>>
>>17331162
Ok.. first of all, stop thinking about something so stupid like suicide.. your parents didn't gave you birth just to see you dead
>>
>>17331090
Stupid bitch.

Deal with it.
>>
>>17331090
Secondly, stop being so needy, you will not get anywhere with that.. I will not convince you of that, but have a look on youtube and there are lots of people who give speeches on this topic..

Regarding your boyfriend, you will not do any good if you keep on saying to him: stop seeing your friends and stay with me etcetera.. you will just make him want to run more from you.. let him come to you..

I know it's hard, and on the short run you feel better when you tell him what's on your mind and what you feel.. but if you are patient, on the long run, it will be better for you if you wait and let him come to you..
>>
>>17331162
Anon, read some of what you just wrote:
He has poor hygiene habits.
Overall lack of cleanliness.
He has a drug and drink problem.

These are some gigantic red flags. Something that women will do that drives me bonkers is go on about how great a guy is, but what she really means is he has great potential. And that's kinda what it sounds like here. Is he really great? Or does he have potential, in your mind? He can have all the potential in the world and piss it away.

As far as his spending time with his friends, that's hard to say. Are you overly clingy? Do you expect him not to have a life outside of your relationship? I don't think that you do, don't get me wrong. But you must also be able to clearly evaluate if he is truly ignoring you for his friends or if this is a failure of your expectations.

Try and evaluate the relationship honestly, anon. Are you in love with the man, or the idea of the man in your head?
>>
File: Where your power is.jpg (40KB, 480x718px) Image search: [Google]
Where your power is.jpg
40KB, 480x718px
I see an awful lot of red flags in your description of him. It sounds like you dumped him with good reason.

I know it hurts now, but give yourself time. There are people out there who don't do drugs, bathe regularly, and will make time with you a priority. That's really a pretty low bar- you won't have trouble finding someone to fit the bill.

You'll be fine. You'll see.
>>
>>17331162
Have you talked to him about these things ? Cause something like lack of hygiène isn't something "you can't change" , it's literally "clean yourself and when you eat etc" . So I Think "don't try to change me" is bullshit.
For the "I want more of you", have you tried to tell him again with good chosen words , this time ? You need to make him understand that you love him and you just want to hang out more with him.
What does he when you tell him he wants to hang out more with his friends than with you ? Un
>>
>>17331090
and if he doesn't come to you, then it's time to move on.. even if you love him now, it is really easy to stop loving him if you want, just think at all the bad things he has done to you, you can train your mind to stop loving someone..

and don't worry, you will find someone else soon enough, you are a girl, there is always someone waiting for you
>>
>>17331195
>>17331198
>red flags
Jinx!
>>
>>17331206
I've tried talking to him about these things. Sometimes he makes an effort to fix them and sometimes he just doesn't care it seems. These are recurring problems unfortunately.
>>
>>17331198
Thank you so much. That's very helpful.
>>
>>17331195
>Something that women will do that drives me bonkers is go on about how great a guy is, but what she really means is he has great potential.

Just always remember that women are fucking stupid and would be nowhere without us men.
>>
>>17331195
Very good points. I think I've just been blinded all these years because I'm young and stupid.
>>
>>17331210
Thank you. That's very helpful
>>
>>17331189
Thank you. That means a lot
>>
hey irl friend of OP here, these problems do exist, but the guy is really cool, he's one of my best friends, though i may be contributing to his drug problem, since we do it all the time. Neither of the mseem to be able to stay in the relationship for long, usually because of loyalty issued on her part, but they've been on and off for like she said, 5 years.
>>
>>17331274

You aren't stupid, just inexperienced. There's no shame in that.
>>
>>17331285

It doesn't really matter if he's cool, a great guy, etc., What matters is if they can get their shit together enough to make a real go at it or else they stay mired in some level of dysfunction. Maybe what's best for them both is to move on. If she indeed created some trust issues that might explain the distance he keeps from her.

I think the shared history is problematic enough that the best for both would be to move on. OP and great guy will survive, and hopefully be wiser after time spent.
>>
>>17331090
Take me out with you.
>>
File: cereal guy 7.jpg (6KB, 251x225px) Image search: [Google]
cereal guy 7.jpg
6KB, 251x225px
Have you tried not dating an asshole?
>>
>>17331162
>lack of hygiene, overall cleanliness
>and some of his drugs and drinking habits.
>drugs
Do yourself a favour and stay single.
>>
>>17331513
Actually no I haven't.
>>
>>17331552
i take offense to that
>>
You sound like a game player
>>
OP he sounds like a really bad person. Every relationship will eventually be faced with challenges and clashes because we always put our best face on when we first meet after a few months bad habits etc will come out and if a person is not willing to at least respect something you ask (they don't have to change but just respect your opinion) then they are not the one. It will hurt for a while but you will move on and when you find the right person you will look back and think thank god. I know this because it has happened to me.
>>
File: 61h90CP4wVL._SX522_.jpg (19KB, 522x522px) Image search: [Google]
61h90CP4wVL._SX522_.jpg
19KB, 522x522px
>>17331162
You're an idiot. Figure out yourself and what makes you happy before you fuck up any other mens lives. You need to be a complete person on your own.
>>
>>17331210
>you are a girl there is always someone waiting for me
Everyday I wish this redpiller myth was actually true
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.