[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if a women is serious about you or thinks of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: CJVcqTDWUAA2b0D.jpg (23KB, 596x324px) Image search: [Google]
CJVcqTDWUAA2b0D.jpg
23KB, 596x324px
How do you know if a women is serious about you or thinks of you as a fall back plan? dating a women atm but she sometimes say stuff like "i might never find love until im like 40". i dont know if i am just being insecure, and this is typical behavior by women. thanks.
>>
>>17330092
bump
>>
>>17330108
>4 minute bump
Lel

Also women do have plan b,c,d,e,f guys
>>
She's making it very clear she doesn't love you so don't be a dummy and fall for her. If you had attractive girls hitting on you regularly like boys do to her, you wouldn't be iooking at her as the clear #1 either bc you'd have lots of good options that are constantly coming up
>>
>>17330114
im a new fag lol. and right, well she texts me alot and the last time i went out with her, i noticed she didnt really receive any texts from anyone else. it was going great but we hit a bump at one point because she was taking it too serious, we stopped talking for like a week. every since i have start talking to her again, i have felt things have gone backwards.
>>
>>17330121
>She's making it very clear she doesn't love you so don't be a dummy and fall for her.

we have only been dating for like a month so i dont expect that. i was her first fuck in like 2 years. she is good looking but she is always working so she barely has guys chasing after her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.