[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So in my class there is this skinny blonde quiet skater punk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1402949897376.jpg (117KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1402949897376.jpg
117KB, 1080x810px
So in my class there is this skinny blonde quiet skater punk dude that keeps giving me these fucking looks. It honest to god pissing me off.

Everyday when i enter the class. I catch him looking at me. When im hanging out with my posse i catch him staring at me from afar. Only to quickly look away when we lock eyes.

I honestly kinda want to stand up look at him and say "look i aint interested so stop faggot" and roast him in front of the class but, im not that much of a dick.

So what should to make this queer fuck off?
>>
>>17329988
Kiss a chick in front of him. Or just talk loudly about how sexy some chick is with a friend, withing earshot of him.... this shit aint hard
>>
>>17329988
fuck him really hard and then dont text him after
>>
>>17329989
Dude, thats what me and my buds do all the fucking time. Especially after the weekend.

The motherfucker is persistent. If all fags are like this no wonder people beat the shit out of em.

>>17329996
Yeah,no.
>>
>>17330000
bro nice bike.
>>
He probably just admires you bro. He feel like being like you someday but has extreme anxiety
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
File: 20140421_180824.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20140421_180824.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>17330089
Thanks,but she is just my side gal.

>>17330104
Maybe,but im getting other signals you would think he would have said something. Maybe strike up a conversation? If he wants something from me he can say it.

>>17330113
I am 20 doofus.
>>
>>17329988
Is there a question here or are you just bragging?
>>
>>17330240
How can i tell him to fuck off without being a complete dick?
>>
>>17330089
>>17330000
Yeah that's not the OP, that's a picture I posted in the /dbt/ of myself

OP what you doing saving pictures of me you goddamn weirdo
>>
>>17330255
I wanted to look cool.
>>
>>17330305
>I wanted to look cool

Trust me you're not doing yourself any favors if you think I of all people would help you look cool
>>
>>17329988
It sounds like you spend as much time looking at him as he does looking at you. Maybe he's just creeped out by you constantly checking him out.
>>
>>17330334
>checking him out

Im not gay tho
>>
>>17330255
Are you the anon that got in a crash and /dbt/ made a get well soon card for it?

Haven't been there in a while.
>>
Just leave him alone
He was a sk8r boi u said see ya later boi he wasn't good enough for you
Now he's class president staring at you from afar
I can't rhyme anymore
>>
Who cares
Why be a bitch
>>
>>17330734
No, the op photo and then the photo I'm mentioning are two different people. OP photo is r1 guy, and he accidentally his entire fucking spine in a crash iirc. People know me on /dbt/ as doucheanon or DRanon because of my motorcycle- a dr650
>>
>>17330834
Yeah I thought his suit and everything looked familiar.

Makes sense.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.