[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend's vagina feels big and unsatisfying. I recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

My girlfriend's vagina feels big and unsatisfying.

I recently lost my virginity to her (I'm in my mid-20s) and I can't figure out how to make sex pleasurable. It just feels so loose, like I'm thrusting into a cup of warm water. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? Maybe I am too used to masturbating with a death grip?

I've always thought my penis was large. It certainly looks large to me. It's 7" long and something like 6" in circumference (never actually measured that), but I feel small inside her.

She is 4.5 inches taller than I am. Maybe her body is just too big for mine? Or maybe she's loose from sex... or maybe there is no problem and I just haven't figured out sex yet.

Pls halp.
>>
>mid 20
She got fucked by tyrones all her life, what do you expect? Ofc it gets loose down there
>>
what is her sexual history?

as you just lost your virginity, you probably arent yet making her cum really, because when they cum, you will cum, too.

had my ex once use a vibrator on her clit while I stuck my dick in her vagina and the moment she came, the moevement made me cum aswell without any other moving besides that.

Only a clamping vagina is really tight and there isn't a lot of friction beforehand
>>
>>17329745
It doesn't work like that. Vaginas are elastic.
I didn't fuck with my boyfriend for a week and it took me some time to get used to his cock again, even if I have been fucking him for 6 years.

>>17329734

>Maybe I am too used to masturbating with a death grip?
I think this might be the case, OP.
>>
>>17329734

Don't grip your penis so hard when you masturbate. Of course her vagina is going to feel loose relative to your white knuckle grip of death.
>>
>>17329753
>You
Doesnt mean its like that for everyone.
Also op did you try anal?
>>
>>17329752
She lost her virginity 10 years ago. She's the same age as I am. I do kind of feel shitty about that but that's the way it goes these days I suppose. She says I'm her fifth partner. She hadn't had sex for about a year before we got together. She came once so far but I didn't notice a clamping feeling. It was 30 minutes into it though and like I said the sensation I was having was really mild and boring so I wasn't too into it by that point.

>>17329753
>>17329756
Ugh I feel like I'm just teasing my cock when all I do is tug at it. I don't know how I could masturbate like that.

>>17329758
No, she hates anal.
>>
>>17329734
my vagina is on the big size, so much so I know it and have had comment. One bastard ex called me hockey puck pussy. Frustrating for me because I can't say I've ever had sex with a guy with a large penis. Even when I lost my virginity it went right in.
>>
>>17329806
She possibly has a very wet vag or her wetness is extra slippery. Just likes dicks vags come in small and large sizes so maybe she had an extra wet largish vag.

Sexual history, other than child birth, don't affect tightness. Genetics and body type do.
>>
>>17329833
Thanks. I have no reference but she does seem very wet to me.

>>17329830
Hm. That sucks, sorry. It doesn't "go right in" with her exactly. I feel a nice pressure and resistance when I'm first entering her but she always stops me and says it hurts. Disappointing for me because that's the only time I feel a strong sensation.
>>
>>17329854
I get this same thing with my girlfriend and she always says it's because I'm too large. I think she's just too tight because the last girl I had sex with my dick was tight for a second and it went in fine, just one moan upon entering. Last ex was the loosest and I had to have sex twice to make her cum but she still loved it.

Sorry about your hocky puck you should do some exversizes to make it tighter down there. My current gf used to do ballet and she said that makes it tighter. She seems pretty confident but it hurts her a lot sometimes we can't even have sex, I hate it.
>>
>>17329734
Oral sex, fingering, sex toys.

JUST PiV sex is boring as fuck experiment with experimental experiments more and more and more.
>>
>>17329734
Doggy style.

The front wall of the vagina is firmer than the back, so you'll get more friction and pressure. Meanwhile you might hit her G spot.
>>
>>17329833
>extra wet largish vag.
That's the grossest thing I've read here today. Thanks for the cringe/laugh.
>>
>>17329734
try masturbating with a tenga, if your pressure is more than that then you're probably death gripping. stop fapping for a while. some girls are just loose and don't know about kegals. the girls that have had the most dick that did kegals were tighter than an unexperienced, but non virgin girl I fucked.
>>
File: 1404748199153.png (60KB, 1024x646px) Image search: [Google]
1404748199153.png
60KB, 1024x646px
>>17329806
>She says I'm her fifth partner.
Enjoy your herpes and HPV nigger
>>
>>17329734
My bf thinks I'm too tight, but I've never had sex with anyone but him and we're ldr. Anyway, if she's loose it could mean a lot of things, worst would be that she cheats. It also means her muscles are "loose" as a girls vagina is usually sealed, lol, until something penetrates. It's like a really small rubberband.

Talk to her about it and perhaps suggest that she does some vaginal exercises.
>>
She's cheating on you if it's that loose. Besides, why on earth didn't you get a virgin gf? They are tight and clean.
>>
>>17330346
Stop being a butthurt douchebag.
>>
File: 1409198432258.jpg (59KB, 436x501px) Image search: [Google]
1409198432258.jpg
59KB, 436x501px
>>17330378
What does that even mean? If her four other partners had four other partners, and their partners had four other partners, and their partners had four other partners...

You see where I'm going with this? The chance of infection goes up geometrically, not linearly. Five is actually a lot when you do the math. She has potentially been exposed to hundreds or thousands of other people.

HPV is also incredibly common (and often asymptomatic) and they only recently started vaccinating against some forms, which means there's no way OP has been. Don't pretend like STDs are some kind of rare thing that only happens to "some" people, they're very common, especially once you reach your mid-to-late twenties. Once you're past college age you're in the thick of it.

Fortunately blacks and homosexuals carry the majority of STDs (and if she doesn't do anal she's much better off), so the danger really depends on where you live. Somewhere like California or Louisiana, your chance of infection shoots way up. Someplace like Minnesota or Nebraska and you're fine.
>>
>>17330346
>herpes and HPV

You mean shit that's relatively harmless as far as STD goes, and mostly just fuckin' gross?
>>
>>17329734

Your penis is large bro AND you have a deathgrip. No fap for a few weeks to restore sensitivity.

>does she exercise?
Some sports are really great to tone the pelvic floor, stuff like ballet and yoga are great for that, but generally active girls are tighter. The one ballerina I fucked was ridiculously tight despite being a massive slut.

>does she know about kegels?
difficult to figure out but all women should do this regardless

>does she have dildo's and if so, how big are they?
some girls masturbate with monster cocks, ask her to stop.
>>
>>17329734
>7" longer
longer than 90% of penises
>6" around
thicker than 99% of penises.

I'm not exaggerating, its fact.

Either your dick is rekt(nerve-wise) or her pussy is a literal train tunnel.
>>
>>17329734
As a 6"/6" I can recommend Asian pussy if you want the opposite problem. Tight as shit but then you cum way too fast.
>>
>>17330418
HPV can cause cancer, bro...
>>
>>17329752
If she came with a vibrator you didnt make her cum.
>>
>>17330405
>>17330346
I agree with you and think promiscuity and STDs are bad, but you know you and everyone else most likely have herpes already.
>>
>>17329734

Autism.

That being out of the way, women have different sized vaginas just like men have different size baby dicks.

Either you accept the person for her anatomy that cannot be changed, or you don't.

Beyond all that, sex being unsatisfying yells autism to me. If you rub half of your dick on something pleasurable, you're going to cum. It won't be unsatisfying. It may take a bit longer. Dicks aren't that complicated.

I suggest you just revert to masturbation and leave relationships be. If you're as awkward as you make yourself out to be, she'll end up leaving you eventually.
>>
>>17331891

lol isn't unsatisfying vaginal intercourse more of a female complaint? what does that have to do with autism?
>>
>>17329734
I'm 22 and want to go with a 27 year old woman, this thread worries me.
>>
>>17329806
you're not sexing right. you force that cum to come out when in situations like this. you take control and up the cardio til you bust your nut regardless of how boring it gets. then you move on and find a new partner.

but you're trapped. you willingly have her as your gf. you are her fallback guy. you are the security that is no risk for her to date.
>>
>>17332281
I'm 30, banging a chick who turns 40 this year and has two kids... she was so tight starting off, if I didn't know she had kids, I would have claimed bullshit.
It's an individual thing, anon, not older = looser.
>>
>>17329734
it's probably death grip.

how often were you masturbating before you had sex with her?

how often are your masturbating now?
>>
>>17329734
try more foreplay and stick it in when she's already having these vaginal muscular contractions that will crush your cock inside her and you literally can't feel loose in that situation
>>
>>17332281

>>17332418
this. i have been with 4 women who have had a kid or multiple kids in their life and none of them were loose at all. they all seemed normal or tight. i've been with women who are much looser and it's not that they are any bigger or taller, it's just that it comes down to genetics,
>>
>>17329734
Confirmed faggot. Seriously? Just stop having sex for 5 or 6 years. I'm sure you'll be ready to make good use of whatever vagina presents itself at that point without whining. Unless you are actually gay, that is.
>>
>>17332421
this.

also, don't have sex cause you want to feel good. have sex cause you are already feeling good and want to exceed that feeling.

example is have spontaneous sex, but mean it. meaning just your gf walking past you gets you excited. if you have that kind of excitement within you then you will have no problem transitioning that over to the bedroom.

i mean it's as simple as that. you look at a hot girl and you want to bone her.
>>
>>17329734

You have to hit/stroke it like this, then hit/stroke it like that, you have to pull them panties to the floor and give her the late night special.
>>
>>17332460
or that last night special.
>>
>>17331834
So can thousands of other things. Cancer is nearly inevitable by this point.
>>
>>17329734
Hey OP, a lot of advice is shit in this thread.
>it's not because she's been fucked out
>it has nothing to do with her sexual history
>that's all pure silliness.
I was rotating women back in college - had six at once for a while. So I've fucked a lot of 18-19 year old pussy and the truth is that women are born with different sizes and elasticities just like dudes are born with different dick sizes and grower vs. shower. Some women are just a warm cloud of air or a hot dog down a hallway. It's just one of those things, kinda like guys with micro dicks.

And don't let anyone on here tell you some positive thinking or feminazi bullshit either - if she isn't satisfying your dick, find someone who will. What, you REALLY think girls don't leave a guy because of his dick size? Please. They usually just lie about it - "It's not you, it's me" blaaaaah. So if her vagina is too much of a warm cloud, then find a girl's who isn't.

There's nothing she can do besides surgery to make it better and probably not even then. If you can't deal, move on and let her find a "nice guy" who will suffer through a lifetime of throwing his hot dog down a hallway after probably two dozen or so men have thrown their hot dog down her hallway.

BTW girls usually lie. They don't typically lie to me because I don't /slit my wrists and rage when I find out that SURPRISE! the woman I'm in love with has had other dicks creaming in her before me! gasp.

My current girlfriend admitted to never telling anyone her true number of dicks in her except me. She keeps a list of every guy she's ever fucked on her computer. I lol every time I think about it. When I asked her, she told me how the hell else is she supposed to remember?

So to sum up:
>Women lie to you about how many men they've fucked
>If they don't lie to you, most male minds will be absolutely fucking blown up and you'll /rage
>Your girl has been someone else's slut.
>Most women also admit to being fucked by multiple men at once
>>
File: 1463628705403.png (307KB, 396x363px) Image search: [Google]
1463628705403.png
307KB, 396x363px
the one and only time ive had sex so far my penis felt absolutely fucking nothing up until it eventually somehow reached its maximum erect length and then sort of started lightly tapping on something deep in there and she really started evidently enjoying herself but it was complete shit for me

I found it really fucking confusing how not only did I not know when it was properly in but she didn't fucking know either
like she literally would ask me if my dick was in or not but I have a fucking good sized dong

fucking scrambled eggs in there
she was so fucking cute BUT RHGGHFGH all puss better not be like that
>>
>>17332619
>I delude myself into believing every girl out there is a slut so that I can feel better that my girlfriend is a slut
>>
>>17330325
t. Faggot
>>
>>17329734
Just curious. What does a tight vagina feel like
>>
>>17333395
An empty wallet and broken dreams
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 625x626px
>>
File: ROASTIE DETECTED.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ROASTIE DETECTED.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
>>17329734
>My girlfriend's vagina feels big and unsatisfying
That's because it's prolapsed.
>>
File: 1396251244880.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1396251244880.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>17329734

Vaginas don't get loose from sex. If you are a man over the age of 12 who still believes that you're a fucking idiot.
>>
Hockey puck vaginas btfo
>>
>>17329756
Haha fucking gold mate
>>
>>17333535
>le ebin sjw "real men support used goods" maymay

see >>17333505
>>
This thread makes me feel a lot better about my small dick

If you bugs think getting rammed in the pussy doesn't affect pussy size check this out efukt.com/21343_GIANT_SOUL_EATING_VAGINA.html
>>
>>17329734
Can you get your fist in there?
>>
Not going to read through the whole thread so maybe there's some double info.

Women have differently sized vaginas just like men have differently sized dicks. That means both width and depth. Like with men there is no significant correlation between height or frame and size of the genitals.

Fucking doesn't matter. Vaginas are designed to get fucked, taking a dick doesn't break them. The vaginal walls are made of strong muscle tissue, so it's not like a guy is pouncing against passive tissues either.

Apart from this different starting point, how wet she get can make a difference for how much friction you feel. Kegels can also help her gain more (active) control over her vaginal muscles and overall make the experience a bit tighter, on top of gaining the ability to grip your penis.

However, it is likely that you masturbate too roughly, especially when you say "tugging" feels like teasing. Key test is oral sex - if you don't or barely feel that, the problem is on your side at least partly and probably primarily. Try to gain motivation to cure this by realizing that you are desensitizing your penis with this.
Buying and fucking a fleshlight is a good way to grow used to both a softer sensation and a different way of getting off.
>>
>>17329734
Are you cut?
>>
>>17330405
I agree with what you are saying about having 4 partners and those 4 having 4 each and so on. Location has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>17333648
roastie pls go
>>
>>17332418
This. My wife is tight as hell and we got 2 kids.
>>
>>17333678
>I have nothing useful to add
Okay.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.