[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cure a sore throat? I keep coughing constantly and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (469KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
469KB, 747x1328px
How do you cure a sore throat? I keep coughing constantly and it sounds incredibly gross. My family is sick of it and I just want the nagging to stop.
>>
If it's been persistent you need to see a ear, nose and throat doctor, man. Otherwise, cough drops.
>>
>>17329784
It's been a few days I guess. Started out super dry, like I had nothing in my throat to cough off, but now there's pleghm or something, and my nose runs like crazy.
>>
>>17329838
Wait it out. Unless you have serious symptoms like light sensitivity there is no need to see a doctor over a sore throat that's only lasted a few days.
>>
>>17329715
Why would your family nag at you?
>>
>>17330042
Not OP, but if you come from a faggy family they nag at you for anything.

Ive had them yell/complain at me for sniffling my nose, clearing my throat, breathing too loudly, etc.

They honestly might be autistic
>>
>>17330042
>>17330102
Well, my family has this thing where I'm not allowed to have legitimate problems of any magnitude. And the thing is, if they can prove that I was the cause of the problem, they don't need to feel bad for me, and when there's a will, there's a way.

The reason why my throat is sore is because the air at my workplace is so cold, dry and dusty (dairy storage), and it wears out on you. Therefore, it's my fault that I'm sick since I haven't been wearing a respirator at work.

I explained them that nobody at my workplace wears a respirator, and nobody had ever mentioned any kind of a need for one.

Their soluton?

*I* should have been the one telling *them*, people who have worked at the plant for longer then I've fucking been alive, to wear respirators.

And if our employee isn't providing everyone respirators, I should snitch them to the workers' union and make it a cause.

TL;DR: I have a sore throat because I'm not passionate enough about workers' rights.
>>
>>17330219
your family is fucking stupid.
>>
>>17330219
Let me guess. You're the youngest child in the family, right?
>>
>>17330303
The second out of two. How'd you know?
>>
Lemon juice is love. Lemon juice is life.
>>
>>17329715

that sucks. as for a cure, it depends on what is ailing you.

strep throat can only be cured with anti biotics.

infections similar to but not exactly the same as strep throat might be cured alone, or through anti biotics (though they certainly help)

assuming its a common cold thing and the sore throat is on its way out, just drink a shit ton of tea and suck on cough drops 24/7. thats what i do.

if u can go to the doc get some fucking codeiene.

for dinner enjoy mashed potatos and oatmeal and the like
>>
>>17330523
Someone at work suggested straight barley spirits. any good?
>>
>>17329715
raw honey works well for relieving pain and irritation. whiskey also helps. i dont know of any outright cures though, aside from rest and vitamin c and such
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.