[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cope with the fact that my boyfriend of three years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

How do I cope with the fact that my boyfriend of three years had a crush on one of my best and only friends.
And I don't mean, before we got together. I mean he probably still does.
>>
I think u need too calm down
>>
File: 1452231461099.jpg (25KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
1452231461099.jpg
25KB, 500x564px
Honestly you're worrying way too much about this.
>>
>>17327681
He stalks her social media, masturbates to her, and before I caught on, talked about her constantly. But sure. I've got nothing to worry about.
>>
>>17327691
Do u have proof of these or R u just insinuating all of this
>>
>>17327698
He admitted to doing it. I saw his search history.
>>
File: 1464448354676.jpg (371KB, 540x778px) Image search: [Google]
1464448354676.jpg
371KB, 540x778px
>>17327721
that's rad

post a pic of her and you so we can determine who's hotter
>>
>>17327721
>>17327691
>>17327629
Break up with him. He will cheat on you if he ever gets the chance with her. With my first gf I would masturbate to my female friends and my gfs sister and never told her but knew if I ever had the chance to bang any of them, I would even if I would definitely be caught. I've grown up since then but yeah he's prob tired of your pussy and forbidden fruit tastes so good.
>>
Your boyfriends "obsession" with your best friend won't ever amount to anything unless your best friend is a piece of shit.

He masturbates to a lot of women he'll never be with. It also doesn't mean he prefers her over you.
>>
Having a crush on someone doesn't mean you'll cheat on your partner.

4 years into the relationship, I'm still infatuated by certain girls in my circle of friends. We're all in established relationships, so the chances of anything happening are abysmal.
>>
>>17327629
either talk to him about it in a very calm and collected manner. Or simply view that whole situation as "I'm the lucky one"
>>
>>17327793

This.

Are you really looking for a guy who is attracted to you and only you? Won't happen, be more self-confident.

You probably have a crush on some singer in a band you like. As a woman, you're more likely to be able to sleep with your crush than he is.
>>
>>17327629
break it off with him.

i'm in a relationship where my bf's last girlfriend died in a car crash a couple years ago. i've been trying to be accepting about it for most of our relationship (a little over a year), but as someone who never really had a bf that gave a shit about me (i've always been cheated on or passed over for another girl) it can be torture. he would mention her randomly and sometimes refuses to say i love you when she's on her mind.

he is a good boyfriend, but i'm afraid that if we ever had a daughter, he'd want to name her after his dead gf. that would draw the line for me. i'll probably ask him this hypothetically eventually, and depending on his answer, i'll finally cut the relationship because i personally can't handle this any more.

if i found someone else attractive, it never went beyond "oh he looks nice"; that person would be forgotten the moment i see my bf or even when i continue on my daily tasks. i know plenty of people who feel the same way about their s/o, and believe it or not, they are not the crazy clingy/needy types either. just people who can respect their relationship with their s/o.

the only challenge is to find those people or develop that kind of relationship with them. all i know is that it's entirely possible and i'd rather take that possibility than to suffer in a one-sided relationship.
>>
>>17328427
You sound insufferable. You should break it off with him now to finally do something decent in your relationship.
>>
>>17327629
Break it off. Dont be a cuck. Dont be tired.
He obviously has not grown up yet
>>
How do I cope with the fact that my girlfriend of 5 years broke up with me because she met someone else, whom she has had a crush on for months without telling me? I mean, not only am I alone and have been replaced by someone who's literally me from 5 years ago, she also lied to me about having a new man in her life, lied to me about physical discomfort / period to get out of sex with me instead of just telling me what's up and probably literally cucked me, then lied to my face about it even after the breakup until I compared the situation to one we had a couple years ago with the roles reversed.
> gf always looking for excuses to start a fight
> eventually spend 50% of the time bitching at each other
> consequently lose my feelings for her
> take a break, gain distance, regain affection, start over, she learned and doesn't pick fights anymore
This time around I was the one not treating her good (treated her like she was below me in terms of maturity, knowledge etc) and I suspect that's what led her to lose her feelings.
But back then when she was being a bitch I actually told her what problems I had whereas she just kept her mouth shut and didn't share he feelings with me or her best friend, but with a psychiatrist and some people at a seminar she had to go to as part of her uni courses. I suspect that's also where she met the new guy.

I want to die, it feels like shit. I just want her back and treat her like I should have but she doesn't want to give me a chance, having decided to date the new guy apparently months ago (thanks for being open with me, you lying backstabbing cunt).

Anyway how do I distract myself from thinking about her when my sister and my only real friend aren't available? Don't want to ride my motorbike all worked up and wrap myelf around a tree.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.