[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need serious advice guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Katarina 20160630_083855.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Katarina 20160630_083855.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
My gf visited me on the seaside.. we went for a swim...came back to my place where we did it.. used condoma and everything

But two days later she says that she started bleedin and that it kinda burns when she pees..

Could it be a minor infection or smtin couse of the salt...water...maby stress...i looked it up and it said only a minor infection..but i need advice guys...plss no trolls
>>
its only a minor infection
>>
How sure are you?
>>
>>17327042
Maybe got sand in her vagina.
>>
Dude..plss no trolls..it was a kinda rocky beach.. rocks and shit
>>
File: 1449156477126.jpg (79KB, 762x668px) Image search: [Google]
1449156477126.jpg
79KB, 762x668px
>>17327076
>it was a kinda rocky beach.. rocks and shit
Check for crabs
>>
she probably has rocks in her vag then. Or shit.
>>
Dude...plss..i need a straight awnser..i dont want to play with her health..im.beggin you give me an advice guys.. no trolls...please
>>
>>17327087
>>17327076
Dude, tell her to see her gynecologist.
>>
It's probably a urinary tract infection. Can be from something so simple as not pissing after sex.
>>
>>17327042
the bleeding could be from a lot of things. maybe just some tearing if you guys fucked a long time.

the burning when she pees could be a UTI or maybe something to do with salt water/sand/beach stuff/etc.

so wait it out a few days and see if the symptoms persists or just go straight to a OBGYN.
>>
>>17327099
Also get her something called azo at the drug store so it won't burn when she pees. Then get to a doctor. She will pee in a cup. They will look at it and tell her what to do. Usually antibiotics and ask them for diflucan so she doesn't get a yeast infection from the antibiotics. If this goes untreated she will literally be in tears from the pain.
>>
>>17327099
This. Get her to drink cranberry juice. Lots of it.
>>
>>17327087
>bleeding
You know she does that once a month, right?

>burns when she pees
Anything from a urinary tract infection to a serious STD. If it persists, she needs to see a doctor. The people here are NOT going to be able to tell you what's wrong. Stop looking for advice on medical issues from people who aren't doctors.
>>
Thanks for the advice...the thing is we are both underage and her parents dont know we did it...thats why i asked for real advice..thanks guys...
>>
>>17327042
>>17327095
this is the only advice you need you retard.
>>
>>17327188
Lmao, sounds like you dun goofed OP. How old are you two?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.